User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Real Mystery Shopping Companies in Canada

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just went to sign up with Gapbuster and they wanted my bank information. I'm very uncomfortable giving that information. Too bad!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Many reputable companies require your banking info as they only pay by direct deposit.

eg: spotcheckservices
    ROMEO and endi2000 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On the other hand Gapbuster has been getting bad press lately for paying very late. I hate to stop shopping for them since they have some huge bonused shops.
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A few more are: http://www.frontlineshoppers.com/, Monarch Protection, and http://www.a-closer-look.com/ (mostly in the West)

Frontline pays by cheque (I have been shopping with them for 10 years - PM me if you decide to sign up and want a name for their reference). Monarch Protection has only one type of shop in my area but I think they have more in the East - again - have been shopping with them for 10 years - they pay by cheque. A Closer Look - seem to get just one set of shops in my area - but possibly others intermittently - pay by cheque - US funds.
    ROMEO and paigeallan like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hok2 View Post
    Lots of people with <10 posts posting good reviews for these companies. Sounds like a shill?
    Which companies? I have been a shopper for over 10 years and am pretty conversant with pretty much every company - have worked for many of them, waited 8 months for payment for another, and 6 months for another - but they both eventually paid. Gapbuster has done a cycle - when they first came on the scene in Canada - they were awful paying - but I heard they cleaned up their act. However, judging by a comment here - they may be back to their old tricks. I do believe if their primary company who is shopped is the fast food one - much of the payments may stem from them. The company doesn't pay the mystery shopping company so they don't have the cash flow for the shoppers - sadly.
    ROMEO and paigeallan like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paigeallan View Post
    Thanks RMurp007 - I am with that company. I guess BP uses different mystery shopping companies in different areas. I will keep signing up with more companies.
    Don't forget Volition - if you browse through the forum sometimes you can get a feel for where specific companies shop.

Many franchisees are able to set up their own mystery shopping program. eg There are several franchised restaurants in Vancouver area which are shopped - but the corresponding locations on Vancouver Island are not. These franchisees have opted out of the program.

Some companies (the big fast food chains) set up different programs for different reasons in various areas. I have seen shops for specific promotions with one company while another company does the regular dining shops.
    paigeallan likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information