User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. Sorry if it is not.

I'm trying to book a vacation to Disneyland for the three of us. 2 adults one 3 year old (at the time of flight)
    I was going to use airmiles but the taxes kind of get you, so I'm now looking into other options and any tips you guys have.

Does anyone have any promo codes for WestJet?

I have a reservation for the Howard Johnson right now, since you can cancell up to three days before. I'd like a hotel with a fridge.

We have to go during peak season Looking at going around July 12-19 or something close. For 7 days.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks in advance

Oh has anyone ever bought the Entertainment Book for the area? Recommend it?
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Westjet (Vacations)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Seems like July 2013 is far away. I think if you waited a few months you'll get better prices because Disney does come out with specials throughout the year. I would suspect that package deals where your airfare and hotel are included would cost less, but I don't really know. It might be a good idea to get a travel book on Disneyland too.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yeah, I think waiting may be beteer too. Just with airmiles it seems like you have to book so far in advanced. Last night I sort of figured some things out, it is better to use airmiles to purchase the hopper passes, sea world passes and legoland.

Has anyone been to legoland? Worth it? or is the zoo better? Perhaps a deal kids fly free will be coming in the near future!

Thread Information