User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

So I went to rexall today to use a coupon on an item and the clerk told me and there manager that they won't adjust coupons . The item was 96 cents and I had a dollar coupon with me. Does anyone know or have a link to there coupon policy by any chance? Was I wrong or do they just not follow markdown policys?

Thank you guys in advance!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

None of the stores I shop at will mark down a coupon.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

I had the same problem, emailed head office, they called the store owner, she called me back and i am now able to use coupons over the price as long as I'm buying something else. (: I told them I ended up pricematching at Walmart because Rexall wouldn't accept $1 coupon if the item was .99. worked for me, try that (:
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Sweet will do thank you guys very much!!!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I have had tons of problems with my Rexall. Here is what the manager emailled me...apparrenty her staff still haven't learned this.

Allow me to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced while shopping in our store.
    As your email indicates, I was not made aware of any concerns with coupons while you were in the store.

Let me assure you that we do accept coupons (computer printed as well)!

There are a lot of fraudulent coupons out there, so staff make every effort to carefully check them before accepting.
    Perhaps you your case, they were a little too cautious.

Where a coupon is for a greater value then our advertised price, we can not offer money back, but can accept the coupon as payment.
    It is my hope that you will continue to shop at our store.

Hope that helps.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Mmm yeah I had this happen to me too at a Rexall in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario. She looked at me like I was crazy and told me that I couldn't use the coupon (the item was exactly .1 cent less then the what the coupon value was).....ended up having to pay OOP when I could have got it for free.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Okay so it not oboe me I almost passed out where do I find te email to email them?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your experience at Rexall! Hopefully the staff there will get updated on their couponing policies.

The Rexall I go to are amazing with coupons.
    I went into use the rest of my save $7WUB3 Satincare/Olay coupons and grabbed 3 cans at $1.49 each. With tax it was about $5.05- she took off the whole $5.05 so I paid, zerooooooo...! In love.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Rexall just last week, shopped for about 40 minutes, everything I was buying was on sale and of course I also had coupons for everything. I was told by the cashier that I could not use a coupon for an item that was already on sale!! WHAT!! I ended up leaving the store empty handed, went to Superstore (where they price match) and purchased most of what I needed there. I will be contacting Rexall about this. Anyone else with a similar experience?

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by murdock1 View Post
    I went to Rexall just last week, shopped for about 40 minutes, everything I was buying was on sale and of course I also had coupons for everything. I was told by the cashier that I could not use a coupon for an item that was already on sale!! WHAT!! I ended up leaving the store empty handed, went to Superstore (where they price match) and purchased most of what I needed there. I will be contacting Rexall about this. Anyone else with a similar experience?

Which Rexall in BC was this at? If you are in the Lower Mainland, the Tinseltown one is pretty good about taking coupons. I never get hassled there when I use coupons...even on sale items!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I have had problems wit rexall too. Hit and miss and depends which one in town I go to

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieCoupon View Post
    So I went to rexall today to use a coupon on an item and the clerk told me and there manager that they won't adjust coupons . The item was 96 cents and I had a dollar coupon with me. Does anyone know or have a link to there coupon policy by any chance? Was I wrong or do they just not follow markdown policys?

Thank you guys in advance!!

I had the same problem today!! Went in to purchase the Olay travel size cleansing cloths for $1.49 (or something, dont remember exactly) with a $2 off coupie, and they said no, couldnt do it! even tho i was buying something else, they could allow the overage to be applied to the rest of my purchase. I just emailed head office, so Ill let you guys know what I find out!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey Guys,

Has anyone recieved the coupon policy yet?
    I will be going to rexall tonight, there are a couple good deals on and I have yet to use coupons at rexall.
    I have a coupon from Brand Saver that includes an overage (save $2.50 when you buy any two brands: Bounty, Charmin or Puffswhen you buy any two brands: Bounty, Charmin or Puffs - Puffs on sale for .99 cents).

Thanks

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There is no set coupon policy for Rexall. Each location has their own policy. Ask at your particular location what they accept and do not accept.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information