User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi there, i`m hoping this is where i`m supposed to post. I`ve been trying to keep an eye out for keurig`s but cant seem to find anything. could someone post if they find a good (GREAT would be even better) deal. thank you so much.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Are you looking for the coffee maker or the machine? The coffee is buy 4 get one free at home outfitters this week. Not great but not full price either. Comes to about $2 off per box

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FutureShop has the basic Keurig machine (KUB40) on sale this week for $99.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...7d7d133367en02

$99 is a common sale price on this model, HOWEVER -- If you wait until Saturday evening (Sept.29th after 8pm EST) they will be having their online after-hours sale. You might get an additional 20% off (small appliances) applied to that if you order it online.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

If you're looking for the K-cups, Timothy's is running a promotion right now, buy three 24-count boxes for $39.99. This works out to $0.55 per cup, which is a GREAT price for the flavoured varieties. They'll also let you mix and match the individual cups and count it towards the deal. But the BEST PART is they'll also stamp your buy 10 boxes get one free card. I was able to grab one or two new flavours to try (pumpkin is great!), stock up on my old favs, and fill up my stamp card so I have a free box waiting for me!

Thread Information