User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2012 Crayola Sale! Lindsay - Sat. Oct. 13

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is what the United way said about the sale
    Advanced tickets are an 'invite only' kind of deal. Usually for United Way agencies, volunteers and neighbouring United Way's.
    Teachers are able to come to the Friday sale, if they present their Ontario Teachers Card and a Valid photo ID. That's from 4:30-8pm
    Saturday the sale is open to anyone from 8am-12noon
    PM me for either or both glymm or luxe box referrals

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

anyone want to buy me some stuff? haha. Kitchener is just a little too far for me. Good luck everyone! Would kill for some of these deals!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

the only thing I say about showing up later though, is the fact that they have an "as is" section - last year my friend got a huge easel that came with chalk, magnets, dry erase crayons inside for $5. We also got a 16pk (like the 8pk markers x 16 of them) of crayola markers (they were in a box) for $3. I got pipsqueaks for .25 because one was missing the tip. I also got a thing kids can put on their lap, put a piece of paper on this thing and when they draw on it it makes noises and lights up (they had one that made dinosaur noises, and one that was for children beginning to draw) each were $1.50 - they had huge packs of crayons for .25 because 1 was missing..they had those huge colouring books (cars, toy story etc) that were .25 because the markers were missing from the front. Problem with being allowed in later is that a lot of these as is things are usually gone. So I would say the earlier you get there, the closer to the front, which means better things in the as is section.
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Mon, Oct 1st, 2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I AM A TEACHER! Yayyy! I can go early on Friday!

Question about going that... Would I have access to all the same stuff or do they only allow you access to a certain amount of items to make sure there is enough stuff for the public on Saturday??
    Last edited by mrsJOEwackIM; Mon, Oct 1st, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsJOEwackIM View Post
    I AM A TEACHER! Yayyy! I can go early on Friday!

Question about going that... Would I have access to all the same stuff or do they only allow you access to a certain amount of items to make sure there is enough stuff for the public on Saturday??
    You get access to the same stuff or better, plus there are a fraction of the people. From what I've heard from a friend, the Saturday sale can be a little crazy.They keep extra out back and restock what they can for the Saturday sale so no one misses out.

And for anyone who is wondering, yes my mom works in the same building as Crayola (in Lindsay) and they give a limited amount of advanced tickets out to other companies. They are the Wonka golden tickets of the area
    Last edited by xXtiggerXx; Tue, Oct 2nd, 2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: added info
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I also carpooled with camera_mom last year. I would love to to get a ride again with some SCers. I'm in Mississauga. Please put me on the list, if there is one!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I'd like to arrange a carpool to go.
    I'm looking for 4 people to join me.
    I'll be leaving from Yorkdale in Toronto. If you are west of here you will need to meet there for pick up. If you are east I can get you along the way. It would be nice if it was a pick up spot not too far off the 401.
    I'm thinking the departure time will be between 3 -- 4 a.m. ...
    Unfortunately I'm driving a gas-guzzling Jeep. So with the price of gas, I'm asking for $12 each.
    If I can't get 4 others I won't be going.

PM me if interested
    Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Anyone?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Oooh I'd so love to go to this sale but Saturday we have a big family re-union that I obviously can't miss.

Anyone that gets a ticket for the advance sale but wont use it PLEASE pm me and maybe we can work a trade.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Can't wait for this sale Traditionally 4 of us have gone and then we go for a late breakfast (sorta, considering we leave here at about 5 am and breakfast is 4 hours later ) There are some great deals to be had. Looking forward to pics posted Friday night - fingers crossed.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine6100 View Post
    I'll be leaving from Yorkdale in Toronto. If you are west of here you will need to meet there for pick up. If you are east I can get you along the way. It would be nice if it was a pick up spot not too far off the 401.
    Unfortunately I'm driving a gas-guzzling Jeep. So with the price of gas, I'm asking for $12 each.

PM me if interested
    Thanks
    I am interested. I'm right off the 401 at Morningside. Let me know if you can get the remaining riders.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

d'oh! had a person quit on friday and now i have to work the day of the sale! well good luck to all who go and cant wait to see your deals! maybe next year again

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine6100 View Post

PM me if interested
    Thanks
    I would still love to go but can't get to Toronto that early and don't drink. Thank you for pm-ing me tho. Anyone else going i'd love to carpool with you. I'm in Mississauga fieldgate/ bloor.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

if anyone going would be willing to pick up some stuff for me, please pm me- I am not looking for tons...just some colour wonder markers, and of the other colour wonder finger paints, etc, and some of the colour wonder paper and coloring books

I would have loved to have carpooled but we actually have to go pick up our new vehicle in Barrie that day
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    the only thing I say about showing up later though, is the fact that they have an "as is" section - last year my friend got a huge easel that came with chalk, magnets, dry erase crayons inside for $5. We also got a 16pk (like the 8pk markers x 16 of them) of crayola markers (they were in a box) for $3. I got pipsqueaks for .25 because one was missing the tip. I also got a thing kids can put on their lap, put a piece of paper on this thing and when they draw on it it makes noises and lights up (they had one that made dinosaur noises, and one that was for children beginning to draw) each were $1.50 - they had huge packs of crayons for .25 because 1 was missing..they had those huge colouring books (cars, toy story etc) that were .25 because the markers were missing from the front. Problem with being allowed in later is that a lot of these as is things are usually gone. So I would say the earlier you get there, the closer to the front, which means better things in the as is section.
    And there was only one too.. I remember her she wasn't let go of that easel for anything lol. I am hoping I can go. I have a trailer in Bobcaygeon so it's helpful because I am 3 hours and a bit away but it was sooo worth it for me.
    ex0ticb3lla likes this.
    PM me for either or both glymm or luxe box referrals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information