User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Fact- burger king doesn t cook their meat

Saskatchewan Fan
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I WENT TO BURGER KING YESTERDAY AND THE MEAT WASNT EVEN HALF COOKED ! GARGLE""""""" CHOKING ON IT ! DO YOU THINK THE MEAT INDUSTRY SHOULD UNDERSTAND ANY PORTION OF THIS ARTICLE ! WHY WOULD THEY ! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE ! THANKS FOR THE MONEY ***** ! THATS MY THOUGHTS ON BURGER KING ! DO YOU THINK THE FOOD INSPECTORS SHOULD INSPECT BURGER KING ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS VERSUS ONCE A YEAR ! LIKE WOW ! A FREE BURGER ! SO YOU CAN MAKE ME MORE SICK THAN HOW THEY COOKED THE FIRST HAMBURGER ! HALF _A***D. NEVERMIND THEY DONT WEAR GLOVES SO WHEN THEY GO TO THE WASHROOM YOU GET ALL THAT GROSS STUFF ON YOUR BURGER AND NEVERMIND THE FRIES THEY DROP ON THE FLOOR A RESERVE IT TO YOU WHICH PROBABLY WAS ON A DEAD MOUSE' AND THE DRINKS THEY ARE RUBBERBAND-PROBABLY MADE FROM REAL TIRES. IF I HAD THE SPARE TIME ID SUE BURGERKING FOR ITS PROFITS FOR THE NEXT 50 YEARS ! NOBODY DOIN THEIR JOB PROPERLY AND NO REAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS INVOLVED SO I GUESS IT WOULDNT BE MUCH OF A SURPRISE TO SEE HOW THE REAL HEALTHCARE WORKERS DO THEIR JOBS REGARDLESS IF THEY DO THAT IN GROCERY CHAINS OR YOUR LOCAL RESTURANTS ! WHO CARES RIGHT ! MONEY IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO THEM ! WHY WOULD A CONSUMER LIKE ME GO TO GREAT LENGHTS JUST TO PROVE THE FOOD INDUSTRY IS TERRIBLE ! NOW MAYBE IN THE STATES THEY CAN EXPLAIN WHY THE FOOD INDUSTRY IS SO TERRIBLE IN CANADA AND YET PROBABLY REALLY AWESOME IN THE UNITED STATES ! TO BE HONEST ! I THINK THE CANADA FOOD INDUSTRY IS STRAIGHT UP LAZY ! NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS ! JUST EQUAL WITH LAZY ! NO WONDER WHY OBESITY IS SUCH AN APOCOLYPSE ! THINK WHAT YOU WANT ! ITS BETTER TO EAT ORGANIC THAN EVEN TRY BOTHERING THOSE RESTURANT HOMOS ! GOD ! THEY PROBABLY EVEN ADD SUGAR TO THEIR BURGERs JUST SO DIABETICS CAN SUFFER AND NOT EVEN KNOW THAT SOME PRICK WOULD DO THAT ! HOW ABOUT A PROTEST OR RIOT ! ID LOVE THAT BUDDY !
    This thread is currently associated with: Burger King, Guess
    Mia001, HorndoggJr. and vesper like this.
    This message was posted by raymond123456789 !

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Awesome ranting!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, I've noticed a couple times, my burger still had some red spots. It was gross.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i was when the waitress in a US restaurant ask us how we wanted our burgers .....rare, medium or well done...

i was so surprised !!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't always eat fast food, but when I do, it's Wnedy's!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I refuse to eat at Burger King. My mother had a burger there that had bone chips in it which caused her to chip a tooth. She complained and they did nothing. Not even an apology. We waited a year and tried them again and I got a bone chip.. luckily no tooth damage to me.. but I was so grossed out I didn't finish my burger. Again.. called head office. Not even an apology. I just drive right past them now. They'll never get a dime of my money again.
    Scorp411 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

no more Burger King and no other Burger X for us since 2 teens employees who were on their own fond it funny to add some 'i just don't want to know what' to our burgers......just thinking about it give me nausea

Burger King.....you shoud thank some of your employees for making your customer leaving your restaurant forever IMO

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

oups i thing i'll be sick....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ITS BETTER TO EAT ORGANIC THAN EVEN TRY BOTHERING THOSE RESTURANT HOMOS !
    Um...what do you mean by "HOMOS"? Are you meaning this in a derogatory way? If so, I find your post highly offensive.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Um...what do you mean by "HOMOS"? Are you meaning this in a derogatory way? If so, I find your post highly offensive.

yeah and also no one wants to read a huge wall of text in capital letters and no spaces in between the text at all..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use to work at a BK when I was a teen. There were times that the grill machine would drop temp and the burgers would not cook all the way. They are suppose to check all temps every 15 minutes and toss any burgers that are not cooked to temp. I stopped eating there after finding out that this practice was not always followed by lazy managers.

ITS BETTER TO EAT ORGANIC THAN EVEN TRY BOTHERING THOSE RESTURANT HOMOS
    I also find this very offensive. No matter how mad you are at place of business there is no reason to use terms such as this.
    Not All Disabilities Are Visible. Proud owner of a medical alert wonder pup. (formally a puppy mill pup that was rescued and assists a special needs child)

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

My fiance' had one of there burgers, it was literally still dripping blood, it was not cooked, disgusting!! Never going back there

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

omg i thought it was me! Everytime i have a burger there i have a hard time finishing it without almost gagging,seriously thought it was just me cuz no one else seemed to agree!! It tasted exactly like i was eating blood as mentioned,so grosse. i don't really choose to go there anymore. Should write the company maybe we can get some freebies and trade them,lol.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

DH had food poisoning after eating a Burger there. He was sick for at least 2 days. We ate the same thing on that day, except he had a BK burger and I had something else. Then he said he noticed some white spots on it and looked a bit weird. Anyway, went on to eat it. Big mistake!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by raymond123456789 View Post
    ITS BETTER TO EAT ORGANIC THAN EVEN TRY BOTHERING THOSE RESTURANT HOMOS ! GOD !
    I agree, this is offensive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information