User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Free schick hydro silk at walmart

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Is there a pdf version of the printable coupon available?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nomi_andy View Post
    it is not an offer it is not on clearance it is an end cap in a cardboard display. really this is why people do not post deals.
    Well excuse me for wondering if it was a YMMV or if every store would have this deal. If you can't handle answering the simplest of questions in response to your (very vague and not that informative) post, feel free to not post.

You should expect those kinds of questions when you post something, especially when you're posting it in a way that says others can get the deal.

You really can't get mad at people for asking, that's part of what happens on a forum.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got this coupon mailed to me too from websaver less hassle at my wm tomorrow!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Well excuse me for wondering if it was a YMMV or if every store would have this deal. If you can't handle answering the simplest of questions in response to your (very vague and not that informative) post, feel free to not post.

You should expect those kinds of questions when you post something, especially when you're posting it in a way that says others can get the deal.

You really can't get mad at people for asking, that's part of what happens on a forum.
    Can we please stop the negativity? I suspect that any questions (not that yours was wrong), that question a brag in any way are immediately responded to defensively given the tone that many brags have taken on. Every one should just stop and relax and think about how they ask questions, or how they respond to them. This is supposed to be a positive forum to help eachother.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just saying this is a forum, when I post a deal or about a deal I got, I expect to be asked questions about it so others can find the deal as well if applicable. I do not get mad and go THIS IS WHY PEOPLE DON'T POST DEALS, because it isn't. Being asked questions is never a reason I've seen for somebody to say that's why they've stopped posting.

Nobody said to the OP that he had done anything wrong, scammed anyone, etc. All I asked was whether it was a clearance price, which would show me where I might find the product in the store should I go looking for it.

I was simply looking for the help you speak of, when I asked the question that I did. The OP is the one who got upset about it.
    moon18 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Well done OP
    I got them about 2 months ago with the printable coupon. Here is the link if anyone want to see how the packaging look like when they try to find them at WM:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/310040-...e-both-canada/
    Last edited by moon18; Fri, Oct 5th, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
    lindon and tobiwobi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupe View Post
    Is there a pdf version of the printable coupon available?
    I saved it on my computer. i think you'll find i on internet. If not PM me your email id and i will send that to you. The printable is $3 off though

HappyDancingDealHunter
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

great deal! will keep my eyes peeled on my next shop!!!

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    Well done OP
    I got them about 2 months ago with the printable coupon. Here is the link if anyone want to see how the packaging look like when they try to find them at WM:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/310040-...e-both-canada/
    Thanks for posting this so we know what to look for. I'm going to WM in search of these for stocking stuffers! Great deal.
    moon18 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Great find anyway!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wqA86Ng/]

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks for posting, I'll look out for them too!!!

Edit: I did not find this deal, but grabbed some shaving cream for 2.49 - 2 off printable. There were a bunch of mens multipack 2 shaving creams + shick mens rasor scanning for 7.49 (- $4 off printable) would have been an ok deal too.
    Last edited by tobiwobi; Fri, Oct 5th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

this is a great deal!! hopefully my walmart has them too

edit: has anyone been today?? im hoping this sale wasn't just until thursday.. would hate to have missed this.
    Last edited by missxhillary; Fri, Oct 5th, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    Can we please stop the negativity? I suspect that any questions (not that yours was wrong), that question a brag in any way are immediately responded to defensively given the tone that many brags have taken on. Every one should just stop and relax and think about how they ask questions, or how they respond to them. This is supposed to be a positive forum to help eachother.
    I have to say, I think a lot of the back and forth that happens when people try to post things but aren't very specific could easily be avoided if we had a mini-template sort of thing that people completed.

The OP was trying to help by letting people know there was a deal, and I think Chantel was asking for information that would have been helpful in saving her a trip.

As soon as I saw the OP's post, the first thing I did was to check if they had their location listed in the sidebar, because a deal that's valid in AB (or wherever) might not be on in Ontario, and I'm happy for the info, but don't want to schlep to WM if it's the only reason I would be going, only to find out it wasn't valid there.

I wonder if Boo would let us make a little "fill in the boxes" kind of thing for that...hmm. Something like:

Deal item:
    Price:
    Location (city/province):
    Store:
    Found in XXXXX section: (food/cosmetics/end-cap/action aisle, etc.)

I think people who go to the trouble of posting deals in the first place do so to help, and maybe using something like that would make it even easier for everyone to benefit.

Just my two cents.
    missxhillary likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

thats a great idea screamy.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    Yea people should just chill.
    I for one am happy to get a heads up, however vague.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information