User Tag List

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Yesterday I headed over to London Drugs to pick up a few things. There was a lady in front of me with 6 bottles of arm & hammer detergent.

Of course she was told that there was a limit of two like items, she argued it and said she was going to do seperate transactions then. Of course that was shut down as well, lol.

Any ways point of story here... she was purchasing the arm & hammer at regular price which is $6.49 per jug. Now here is what got me, she only had stacks of $3 off on each bottle. Which brought the price per jug down to $3.49. She went on to say how this was a great deal and how she'll have to find time to come back and grab the rest.

Really? She could have just went down the street a few blocks to rexall where the jugs of arm & hammer are $3.99. Minus the $1 coupon $2.99 which is STILL a better price than she walked away with. Kind of made me raise an eyebrow, I would never spend that much on detergent if I was stacking. The fact that she was willing to spend over $20 on ONLY 6 jugs was like

So do you think that some people just stack because they can?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

i really don't know what the lady was thinking. To me that makes no sense to do what she did. She might not have a hot clue what is going on, but who am i to judge.
    looking at joining fresh points use fitzgirl as a referal and get 150pts and i get 50pts.

easy points to redeemed for gift cards.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

LOL! No way was that for novelty - that was defs lack of experience! I think that detergent is $2.99 @ SDM Sat/Sun (-$1 coup = $1.99 each!)

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

what a n00b.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

That is weird. Maybe she didn't get the flyers and had no idea it was less somewhere else, and thought, what the heck, I'm here, may as well use my coupons?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Souns like she's one fry short of a happy meal.... I'm such an ass if it was taking too long I probably would have uggeted the better del! Lol
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Thread Information