Hey Guys,

My name is Whitney, I'm currently in my 4th year of mechanical engineering at Dalhousie University and I'm a long time couponer!! One of the teams I'm on, the 2012-2013 Great Northern Concrete Toboggan Race Team, is doing a fundraiser with the "Peelers" discount/coupon cards. We're selling them for $10, of which $5 goes directly to the cause. I've attached a link at the bottom to see what coupons come on the card, but I was wondering if you're having a meeting in Halifax soon that I could bring some to or if anyone is interested to just PM me and I can get one to you!

We'd really appreciate all the help we can get it's a very expensive competition. We build a toboggan where everything that touches the ground is made out of concrete then we race the toboggan down whistler against all the biggest schools in Canada. We design a frame, steering system and braking system from scratch each year, this takes a lot of time and effort for our members. With the competition in Vancouver it's a very expensive endeavor. If you have any questions about the competition I'd be happy to answer them!

http://www.peelers.ca/components/com...600&height=400