User Tag List

Page 288 of 493 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    But, you have not had the chance to examine my craft for you... how can you sleep knowing the tears I shed over that craft. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!
    LOL oh pumpkin! From what I can see, it looks just fine! I will definitely use it to store all my samples in my stockpile!
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    aww I know how you feel, I hope her sleep gets better as she gets older. my ds is almost 3 and he still gets up at night crying, he wants me to sleep beside him and asks for his bottle. I know he still needs bottle lol
    Well I'm glad my almost 3-year-old is not the only one who still gets up asking for his bottle At least he doesn't want me in the bed with him lol, he just wants the baba then tells me to go to bed mommy.
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 2 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    That's hilarious!

2/3 kids are home sick again today...The longest Justin slept last night was 12 minutes! Mommy's tired today, and my stinking throat hurts! At least he shares, I guess
    ouch 12 minutes, hope you get some sleep tonight

DD has been sleeping with us for the past month, but at least she sleep through the whole night, no waking up
    missbee217 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored at work right now.......... *sigh*
    scbpooh and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thats me at home right now!
    wendyjane likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok I am home...for those with 3yr olds w/bottles....my lil bro was 4...don't worry he didn't take it to kindergarden with him

in the end it was GP who picked me up we browsed multiple stores grabbed some lunch....then smart like I am .....wait for it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................
    locked us out of the truck it gets better babe was sleeping and doggie was inside<<-----doggie was of no help.... whata ending I tell you.....

probably thinking blah blah blah ....WHO IS MY BUDDY !!!! I will get to it soon
    Ceren and missbee217 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yup not even 5 mins sleep last nighht...no nap today...and I still have a all night date planned with Ikea !!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh no Julie.. im not your buddy, but if i was i would def. tell you not to worry about the extra effort. it'll get there when it does. i hope she's ok. i know she's at my end of town when she's back home.. if she needs anything let me know. if she needs extra help with moving. im sure if a ride is arranged i can maybe get my two young 'uns to pitch in.
    missbee217 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    oh you were working on my home made log house seriously ! go back to sleep or it will never be ready to ship on the 28th.......hurry run get back in bed !!
    bahahahahah! that is about the extent of my craftiness too!
    when I work days it's a work sleep eat affair, I get up at 5am, out the door at 6am, home around 7pm, eat some supper, check SC and back to bed and repeat - unless it's a monday or tuesday when I go to GG's or Pipe Band right after work til 8pm and then home.
    I am now off til SUNDAY NIGHT and just work the one shift and then off til wed. going to be a good week!

Julie I hope you are feeling better - thanks Lois for popping in and letting us know how she is!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I received a letter from SDM with "receive 22,000 pts WUS $150 or more, Am I allowed to use this on mega redemtion day when I use my points to actually buy products?
    Jezebel and scbpooh like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thanks for the notice Lois, im sure Julie's buddy will completely understand if the gift is a bit late. Julie, I hope you get feeling better very soon!
    coyote00 and missbee217 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I received a letter from SDM with "receive 22,000 pts WUS $150 or more, Am I allowed to use this on mega redemtion day when I use my points to actually buy products?
    I recieved a letter today also mine is recieve 30,000 wus $150 and 16,000 points wus $100.....and yes as far as I know you can just like if you were using any other bonus point coupon.....
    scbpooh, coyote00 and missbee217 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

okay be right back...sent a few buddies out

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I recieved a letter today also mine is recieve 30,000 wus $150 and 16,000 points wus $100.....and yes as far as I know you can just like if you were using any other bonus point coupon.....
    Man! I have to get more serious about the Optimum Points! I did not get anything from them in the mail...? I used to get the Glow magazine, but that doesn't even come anymore
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh what fun I had today... As some of you may or may not know, my FIL passed in June. And since then we have been helping my MIL out financially and with all the work on the acreage. Well today, since we both had the day off work, we went shopping I have been slowly teaching her about the art of couponing. Today she got a crash course of how to maximize SDM points and how much fun it is to redeem them, I gave her 95,000 pts and told her to have fun shopping for her self She finally was able to buy things she normally wouldn't be able and it was so much fun to watch her, trying to decide what she should buy. She watched as the till read $285 she started to panic, then she watched the $101 coupon and store savings come off, and then the $170 in redemption... she couldn't believe that I only paid out $14 for her cart load of stuff :D Now I can wait to find out who my next buddy is, so I can start all over again figuring out the perfect Christmas gift
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 6 others like this.

Thread Information