User Tag List

Page 409 of 493 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Went and got my FREE batteries this morning! 40 AAA for FREE other than paying the taxes
    Jezebel, Ceren, Momto2Ks and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

On the 19th day of Christmas Jezebel gave to me:

Two mini coupon albums - YAYYYYYY needed these and very much appreciate them
    A beautiful package of temporary tatoos
    A SUPER COOL Golfer's notebook - awesome, I have never seen one of these. It is like a golfers diary

Opening my gifts today was super awesome because for some unknown last night I broke out in hives and was generally just sick . I am taking lots of benedryl and am praying it is not a medication reaction again..... The hives have subsided quite a bit thank goodness; I have a fiirefighters Chrstmas dinner tonight LOL. After all I am a coyote not a spotted hyena ROFL

Love hearing about all of your gifts, it brghtens my day.

For my mini buddy: I love everything and all the items being disussed. You can never send me a present I would'nt like

Hope anyone who is under the weather gets well soon HUGZ
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Went and got my FREE batteries this morning! 40 AAA for FREE other than paying the taxes
    wish we had a giant tiger!!! mini buddy, if you get these for free, I wouldn't mind a pack!! =)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Day 19: Thank you Bear25 for the lovely travel decals and embellishments. They will be perfect for my travel scrapbook. =) I have so much crafting to do.

I think I'm going to decide on 52 projects for 2013!!! I have a few weeks left of the year to make a list but any suggestions are welcome....hm..."52 things that I have always wanted to do but always use the excuse that I dont' have time"
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    heh Blusuz.. did u ever get your desk cleaned up?
    Why yes, yes I did! for about 10 minutes. AND he never cleaned our room last weekend anyways so it was just an idle threat - you know, the ones we use on our kids!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Day 19 from Armygirl were a pair of warm & comfy pair of animal print Snoozies house slippers! My gosh my feet feel like they're in heaven.... thank you so much! I dont think I will ever take them off... I wonder if my clients/patients will mind if I decide to wear them to work

LOVE!
    I LOVE slippers, I splurged on a pair od Nuk Nuks from Costco and I rarely take them off.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I have been looking at these for almost two years now lol, just haven't pulled the trigger. I don't really have room in my kitchen and have way too many other kitchen appliances. But this thing looks great, and french fries are a staple here

We have been looking at them too, I HEART gadgets and small appliances so the space factor is big here too. I love my Kitchen Aid Mixer, I got it 5 years ago when we ordered our new appliances from the Brick, they had a promo on that you got a set of 5 Hamilton Beah Appliances 'worth' over $500 - BUT the mixer never came in and it was 'valued' at $299 - so they had to give me the $299 and I ordered a Kitchen Aid from Sears. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA TO THE BRICK. Then I was out at my moms one time in BC and she was downsizing and had a BEAUTIFUL full size Kitchen Aid food processor, so I lugged it back across the country with the blades and stuff in my suit case and I had the base in my carry on - you should have seen the look on securities eyes when that went through the Xray machine in Victoria! They couldn't figure it out for the life of them what it was, so they asked me and I said very non chalantly 'Oh, it's just the base to a food processor' then they wondered if I had the blades in there too - ummmm, no. I'm not as dumb as I look!

Day 19 brought me a bag of French Vanilla K Cups!!!! Our poor Keurig is being fixed right now, I am hoping to get it back soon, we had to send it back to Cuisinart. It was putting the water back into the water resevoir rather then into a coffe cup - tres weird.

I have one shift of work tonight and then I am off until the 28th, work one night and then off til the 2nd.
    Kids had no school today due to impending weather so I went to town early and got some stuff done. I finally got some of the Soft Soap that is on sale at Superstore for 1.99 - 1.50 insert coupon. I had to PM at WalMart because the 30 that I ordered at SuperStore still were not in and they would only give me a rain check for 4 - I am not a fan of Superstore at all, so it gave me pleasure to tell them I will go give WM my money. I also got the cases of Schweppes on sale for 2.99 - 2.00 coupon x 8 - I did the Nestea thing and took them out to the car and cut the coupons out and went back in a few times lol.
    I also got most of the stuff I will need when my 16 Girl Guides come over on Sunday to do crafts and baking.

I am off for a nap for work tonight - hope you all have a great day!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh I still have a couple Nestea coupons to use, better get those out soon lol, I do need drinks for Monday since family will be coming for dinner.

I have a Kitchen Aid Mixer, that I hardly use lol, but I got it at the shoppingchannel as a shopstopper and it was a great deal, love it. Then I got the blender and I waited and waited for the food processer. I ended up buying one at Canadian Tire, not a kitchen aid but a good one, and the next weekend it came on TSC! Oh well, I spent a lot less on it and it is something I use a lot so money's worth for sure. Those Tfal Actifry's look so great, but I have so many little appliances, a sandwich maker, a waffle maker, a mini grill, my keurig, a regular coffee maker, tea kettle, the list goes on... oh the dehydrator I bought to make jerky that hasn't happened yet. And two crock pots. Yeah. I have a bit of a problem

I work today, tomorrow and then I'm off, can't wait! I hope the weather cooperates, I'd like to take the kiddo tobagganing while we're off, see what outdoor fun we can get up to. But we need the snow to stick and rain is still called for so who knows.
    Jezebel, Ceren, Armygirl76 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I think that I accidentally threw out my energizer coupons in my haste to clean house before my parental units arrive today

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

*GASP* OH no wendyjane.. thats awful.. i never got any so.. for me $1.50 is still a good deal.
    Jezebel and wendyjane like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Ok, so I'm a little in the dark here... free batteries???

Day 19 - Much much needed disposable icing bags, in the giant size! My old Wilton bags are small, and really are in rough shape, so good to have these on hand. Thanks JJ!

Congrats on the mixer under the tree! I have the Cuisinart stand mixer (named Bentley.. as I consider him the "Rolls Royce" of mixers) and love it.. my parents had won some money in the lottery 2 yrs ago and for Christmas each of us girls got a cheque for $10,000. This was the only thing I bought with it! It was such a toss up between the Kitchen Aid & the Cuisinart, but went with Bentley as he had the more powerful motor! Vrooom, vroom... Best gift I ever got myself!

Ok... on a side note, I have a question for you girls... I am hosting Christmas dinner for the family (13) as usual. My BIL was diagnosed with kidney disease in the spring, and has been on dialysis since May, and has been on the transplant list. He now has been removed from the transplant list as he found out yesterday he needs a quadruple bypass. I have offered to make a dinner that accommodates the dietary do's and dont's for both conditions, but my sister insists they want to "enjoy" Christmas. However, I'm still feeling guilty if I make the usual fattening & non-healthy stuff. I think the "enjoy" is part of what has got them to this place now.. What would you do if you were me, make the usual? Or make something you know if better for him? This will be everyone's second "Christmas" as they all have atleast one other get together...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Day 19, I got "cucumber melon" body lotion, scrub, and spray! Thanks Pumpkin
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 4 others like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Nicki the free batteries are from Giant Tiger. $1.50 but free with the save $3 WUb2 coupons out there. i have none. but still a good deal..

personally I would do a little research on food items that would be beneficial to his health and create a few just for him. im sure he'd appreciate the effort.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

day 18 a 4 pack of playdough
    Day 19 a box of crayons for each boy.

Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Niki I totally understand your position, my aunt was in this exact same position 3 years ago and honestly they are able to make their own choices and with these conditions time is precious so if they want to enjoy Christmas the good ole fashioned way let them and enjoy the time you get to spend together. If it's not you cooking it he will find it and eat it somewhere else and hold a bad memory of you not respecting his wishes. Let his wife handle the "nagging" per say and just enjoy your holidays. I do understand where you are coming from and the guilt with providing food that is not the best choice as we tried to do everything we could to provide healthy options to my aunt and it just ended up spoiling a lot of time with her as she was angry with us for not respecting her wishes and a lot of her telling us that she is not a child and able to make her own choices...stubborn..LOL Happily now she has gotten her surgery and transplant, but even with all of that is still not making healthy choices...sigh. Most of all remember the guilt of his choices is not your guilt it's his and don't take it on yourself. I hope this helps and you can enjoy some time with them over the holidays.....just my humble opinion

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Niki I totally understand your position, my aunt was in this exact same position 3 years ago and honestly they are able to make their own choices and with these conditions time is precious so if they want to enjoy Christmas the good ole fashioned way let them and enjoy the time you get to spend together. If it's not you cooking it he will find it and eat it somewhere else and hold a bad memory of you not respecting his wishes. Let his wife handle the "nagging" per say and just enjoy your holidays. I do understand where you are coming from and the guilt with providing food that is not the best choice as we tried to do everything we could to provide healthy options to my aunt and it just ended up spoiling a lot of time with her as she was angry with us for not respecting her wishes and a lot of her telling us that she is not a child and able to make her own choices...stubborn..LOL Happily now she has gotten her surgery and transplant, but even with all of that is still not making healthy choices...sigh. Most of all remember the guilt of his choices is not your guilt it's his and don't take it on yourself. I hope this helps and you can enjoy some time with them over the holidays.....just my humble opinion
    Took the words out of my mouth Slam very wise

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I got a Christmas card from Jezebel today! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
    Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    i would love anything!!!! faves are cookies, brownies, nanimo bars, reese's slice, my family eats anything!!!

me too!!!! Thanks so much Jezebel!!!!!
    me three! Thanks so much Jezebel!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    wish we had a giant tiger!!! mini buddy, if you get these for free, I wouldn't mind a pack!! =)
    i second that!

Day 19 was

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak & a gift for DD which she will open Christmas morning. Photos to come shortly. Thanks CLB !
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 409 of 493 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast

Thread Information