User Tag List

Page 183 of 493 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

So.... To those with little buddies. What did you do when there is more then 1 child? Did you alternate gifts? Give2 gifts each day? looking for ideas
    Jezebel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I had to upsize my box and kleptos box also !

You are so kind Coyote !!

I don't really have much to say either....well maybe I do LOL My bro won Gold at another chess tournament ( he won gold a few weeks ago) so he is now in the top 20 chess players in our province !! ( I hate chess )
    I was out shopping today and found some goodies for both my buddies and kleptos buddy also I also snuck another pic of him and Zoey will post it tomorrow

Zoey gave me a tiny kiss....melted my heart
    on another note I bought her some squeaky toys and she was having so much fun playing ! I went out briefly and when I came back she was all waggy tail and wouldn't stop til I picked her up for a hug .....everytime I go out when I come back I pick her up and hug her ect if I don't she wimpers boy she has me trained !!!

Okay I am counting something again
    Prize is a $5 gift card ........what am I counting.....????

HINT...it has only be posted once....hope to see more....
    counting the posts about people hearing christmas music in the stores??

Did you hear that SDM has temporary banned christmas music after lots of people complained when they started playing it on Nov 1st LOL

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/life/th...service=mobile

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Counting the people that are done and wrapped?

Well, life with a newborn can't be just 'life with a newborn'. First her health, then mine, all leading to millions of follow up appointments and hospital visits. Now, we've been driven out of our home!

We live on the 10th floor, and yesterday morning I noticed water sheeting down the outside of our building, and seeping in through our windows, walls etc. went downstairs to the security desk, and turns out everyone on the same line as me was having this problem. After about 3 hours (the super was out of town & the assistant super was pretty useless), I called a guy that lives in the bldg that does a lot of renos in the bldg (privately ) and was the acting super for a while. He figured out where the problem was coming from and managed to shut it off. The water feed to a toilet in the unit above us on the 17th floor had broken. Their place was flooded a bit, but somehow the water found its way outside down through all of the walls etc. Our unit is now friggin' chaos with industrial fans he micaels & dehumidifiers to try and prevent mould growth. All the furniture is moved to the living room, the carpets pulled back, closets emptied etc. hELL! So Don exiled Alexa and I to my parents. Totally fine, but seriously. Wtf. Water's already been discussed here, I know . But it really does do the most damage eh? Insanity. The funny (?) thing is that Don works for an environmental consulting company so he deals with asbestos, mould, lead testing all day, and manages the projects for major government and hospitals, major companies etc when they need to remove this crap. So he went down to the car and got an infrared camera (so cool!) so he could take pics of the moisture in the walls...it's alllll over the bedrooms. Crappy thing is, we rent, and although we love living there, the building's older and our 2nd bathroom has already been ripped apart 3 times in the last year for water issues. Sooo over it all! End of rant. Sorry! Closest thing I get to 2 way conversation is on here
    lol
    they do say bad things come in threes so you should be done now! lol Thinking of you!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Haha FFs! Our super just called. He needs to come check out our unit's heating/cooling system cause apparently the unit below had previously complained about a drip coming into theirs. I told him whatever, justdowhatyou need todo! Lol. Anyone know of a3+ bdrm unit for rent in the Toronto/mississauga area? I will NOT make it through another session of drywall dust. 3x in 1 bathroom in a year is enough. 2 bedrooms of a 2 bedroom condo? F that noise!

In other news, it's snowing herein Cobourg t my parents house! I reckon I should buy my little girl some pants! I was hoping we'd be able to hold out for the 3-6 month pants everyone's bought her! Lol. There's a Walmart and Zellers here! Woohoo! Too bad dum-dum mommy forgot her coupons in the chaos at home! Baah!
    I live near Dundas & Royal York (5 mins by bus to Royal York station) in a 1950s lowrise (and there are a bunch more lowrise buildings around). The house around are million $$ ones so it a really nice safe area with a great school 5 mins up the road, BUT the rent is super reasonable for TO. Im in a 2 bedroom (but there are some 3 bedroom ones, not in my building but in others around) but pay less than a number of my other friends do for 1 bedrooms in TO! If you are interested in more info, feel free to pm me!
    garbagepicker likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I have been lazy this weekend! I'm pretty sure I only left my house for 30min all weekend lol! And it was for a much needed run to get gas, cat food and treats for me from bulk barn lol! I shopped a bit on Friday but that was it!

I did try out some new recipes on Sunday (jalapeño poppers and peanut butter choc chip cookies) I will make both again and my buddy will likely be able to sample the cookies (will have to bake last minute as they don't last long in our house!)

I am going shopping with my best friend next weekend so maybe I will get smacked in the face with the "wow" gift while I am with her!
    garbagepicker likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I have an idea for a Wow gift, but it would definitely work better/be more useful towards the beginning of the month, which would then really make the 25th gift seem anti climatic.

Would you be ok with this if you were my buddy?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

IF i were to have to do that I'd probably do a combination of both. Some days could be 2 small gifts like 2 colouring books - 1 for each and alternate on other days. Christmas day could be a little tricky though not sure what to tell you for that one.....However, if it's my kids you have, keep in mind one of them is 8 months old and will be pretty oblivious to any extra gifts his brother might get haha

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

in regards to my little buddies gifts.. ive been quite lucky, lots of goodies to go around.
    as for the WOW gift and the 25th day gift. im quite happy with anything i get. no matter when i get it.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    So.... To those with little buddies. What did you do when there is more then 1 child? Did you alternate gifts? Give2 gifts each day? looking for ideas

I only have one little buddy but before I got my list I was thinking I'd alternate days except for Christmas day where I'd do one for each Hope that helps...I find the hardest part is trying to put them in order...I want to give everything on the first day..LOL

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i was finally able to finish my shopping today despite at least 3 ppl commenting on me being the first person they've seen with wrapping paper.. lol..i found so many things today i could have bought. but holy cow REALLY needed to exercise ALOT of willpower. im thinking my best bet is to get it all wrapped up . pack it and be done. or im going to have to take a trip myself to deliver this thing. hmmmm ?
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

If I have two little buddies, I'd do one each for the first day & the 25th, and alternate the rest (hopefully the math on that works lol), but I would probably do something like an advent calendar for the first day and they'll be able to enjoy that over the whole month. But it would also depend on their ages and if they would really know
    slambert likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    My shopping is almost done. Did the count tonight. I lost a bag somewhere though......either that or I am imagining I bought something that I did not.

Can we mail early or would you prefer we waited?
    no earlier than the 9th please

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Contest- Jez are you counting the number of times you are thanked for running this train?

If so

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For running this train!

nope
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    holy welcome to the world alexa! Oh man that sucks! I remember when my first son was born, he and i both had complications and lots of irritating doctors appointments my husbands car was broken into the day after we brought him home from the hospital AND our furnace died a week later too! (it was summer though so no huge loss at the time.) Kids bring such drama! hahahaha All worked out for us and will for you too. At least you'll get some good stories out of it?

Also what is with water issues these days? I am also waiting for a plumber this morning. BOTH of my tubs are leaking hot water - and by leaking i mean the hot water is pretty much running on full ALL the time no matter what we do - so we've had to completely turn off the hot water until the plumber comes to save me. Apparently some part needs replacing and it's been discontinued (YAY) so no doubt this will hurt our bank account At least i've already done most of my christmas shopping so no big purchases needed for a while....until i see our water bill anyway hahaha oh dear

Jezz are you counting Christmas tree pics?
    pfhht I am needing a plumber also

I was hoping this thread would keep me entertained for a bit, however it is still really quiet. Where is everyone? I am hoping to get some more shopping done this week. I am probably the only one that is closer to the start then the end (Am I making you nervous yet Jezze? ) Darn holidays getting in the way of shopping .

I am usually done my Christmas shopping by now, but I haven't even started. Almost need something to get me in the Christmas spirit...???
    lol not as nervous as the ppl who haven't posted ! any news on couponsrule ?....that makes me nervous !

I have an idea for a Wow gift, but it would definitely work better/be more useful towards the beginning of the month, which would then really make the 25th gift seem anti climatic.

Would you be ok with this if you were my buddy?
    I am fine with whatever

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    i was finally able to finish my shopping today despite at least 3 ppl commenting on me being the first person they've seen with wrapping paper.. lol..i found so many things today i could have bought. but holy cow REALLY needed to exercise ALOT of willpower. im thinking my best bet is to get it all wrapped up . pack it and be done. or im going to have to take a trip myself to deliver this thing. hmmmm ?
    I need a few more things and need to tape the box shut before I have to upsize again

Okay I am counting something again
    Prize is a $5 gift card ........what am I counting.....????

HINT...it has only be posted twice since last contest....hope to see more....
    Hint: it is small
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Nov 5th, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
    julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

buddy question : do you or your child eat pop tarts ?

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

pop tarts.. im pretty sure if a box found its way into our house.. it wouldn't last long
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

is it an emoticon?
    julesie-pie likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

no pop tarts although i'm sure the 3 year old would eat them given the opportunity

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

buddy..if i missed these answers PLEASE forgive me..
    Do you have a passport??
    also
    Do you wear earrings?? or do you like accessories etc for hair ?
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information