User Tag List

Page 267 of 493 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I received an amazing package from Jody22002 today!!!

I feel so spoiled already!....and I haven't even opened anything!!! I will post a picture later when kiddo is napping (and busy little fingers are not trying to "help" Mummy!)

Thank SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Jody!

update:
    here is a picture
    Name:  SAM_0691.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  97.6 KB
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Nov 22nd, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I looked at the name of our live trap before heading off to work... it's called the "Tin Cat'... but it does work great. We usually put a plastic spoon with peanut butter inside.. and also have used peanuts in the shell.. go figure?

My gracie "thinks" she's a great mouser..which, I guess she is.. I know when one's come in because she all of a sudden will spend all her time in the kitchen, stealth mode hiding up against the wall. Her radar works great! She does well at catching them... but not killing them. I believe she thinks they are a toy arriving just for her. In fact, I caught her up on the counter top above the dishwasher last time.. she has figured out they wont' appear if she sits directly in front, so now, she has figured out to stalk from above.. And my BF says cats don't have deductive reasoning, Bah!

I don't know about pairs... but have on occasion had one, followed by another within a few days... then months with nothing. I too switched to the live trap after using the cheapy wood ones..

Time for my mouse story... a little over a year ago, before Gracie, we could hear something in the kitchen at night ... set up a trap and after a couple days.. caught a mouse. BF disposed of this. I came home from work that evening, dropped my stuff on the kitchen table, and noticed a piece of fluff on the living room carpet. Thought it was dryer lint as I had brought up the basket in the morning to fold, but never did. About to turn away, and the lint moved... Yikes!!! Closer inspection, the lint was a baby mouse, fuzzy, eyes closed, the size of a toonie. After a short moment to freak out, I caught it (wasn't difficult, walked like a drunken sailor) put it in a box, and out into the side porch. Proceeded to call the BF at work.. I didn't have the heart to put it outside, but didn't want it inside either! 2hrs later, BF comes home and releases in back yard. (Cold, wet & rainy) I go down to the basement for another load of laundry, and SURPRISE! one more!

I'm already feeling guilty about baby #1 outside, so I scoop this one up, put him in a box. Upstairs I go, said to the BF, we have to get mouse #1 back.. It's 10pm at night, drizzle, and we are in the backyard with a flashlight. Find him, bring him in, dry him and get out a heating pad. Google baby mice... Long story short.. I had them for 4 days, feeding with an eye dropper every 3hrs during the night, then they died...

Am I a sap or what????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

awww Niki at least you tried.

I got my package today!!! Thank you Melissa it looks amazing! I did not take anything out or take a picture as I have no self restraint and will want to open it, just hid it in the closet till the 1st I can't wait to see it all!!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Buddy... your parcel is FINALLY in your province Soon! **fingers crossed**

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    hmm I had a similar experience yesterday at Walmart...the cashier was trying to markdown my coupons so I wouldn't get overages. I just kept saying No. She had badges saying she had been there for eons. Then after about 4 attempts to sway me, she says, "oh I think I did this the other day so it must be what we do."

I have had them in the garage. They were eating my empty tetra packs for juice. We took them back to the depot and cleaned out everything in the garage. We put out traps but never caught any. We just stopped seeing evidence of them after a couple of weeks.

I have a friend that had them in her kitchen, despite having two cats... She always had stacks and stacks of food under the table and in all the corner on the floor. She had to get all the food up off the floor and set traps. Mice will eat through the cardboard and packaging to get to your granola bars! If you have stockpiles of food, check all the boxes!
    nope no stockpile of food in the basement...there is a shelf ledge as you get to the top of the stairs and roomie had put a case of mr. noodles on the shelf...

.but that was not my first clue...the mouse had chewed on a pk of Bounty Paper Towels....lil turd left the no name paper towel alone....

klepto re-set the traps this morning and Jez isn't by the basement door so maybe there was only one......I hope !!!!!

haha big chicken I am I don't want to go to the basement now !!!

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

no mouse here, I would faint if I see one in the house lol
    and no black friday shopping for me as I will be working tomorrow
    if my package arrives tomorow, my sister will be home taking care of my kids, I have to tell her not to open anything in the box(she will open the box for sure I know her well ). I hope she listens to me and doesn't open anything in the box.
    Jezebel, wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    "Thistle" as in the prickly plants?
    yup - but not REAL ones - things with thistles on them, I have pottery, jewellery, paintings, prints, butter mold, tiles etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    My buddy is still waiting too. **move it along, cp**

Hubby had a HORRIBLE time trying to get my parcel... The twit at the counter said "we don't have a parcel for you". Um, PARDON???!?!??! Why do I have delivery notice card and online tracking verifying that it is HERE in your building.

Hubby arrives home.. tells me the above... I get big crocodile tears and think they have lost my presents... all of Bluz's hard work... gone.

So, I did what any mature, grown woman would do... I called my mom crying. She quickly got on the phone and told the twit "I don't care what your computer says... try looking with your human eyes". Bahahahahahahahahaha. My mom makes me laugh and I love her so. Guess what... they have my parcel.

Hubby and mom are gone to get it... I am sitting her with the dogs...**waiting** but, I have stopped crying.
    ACK!!!! i am so glad they were able to track it down! You need to live here where they have your parcel mail sitting on the counter when they see your car pull up! hahahaha. Although with this package they all met me out back on the loading dock with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok ...odd question.....has anyone ever had a mouse in their house ?
    Yup! but not for a few years now - we have those high frequency plug in things and they work awesome.
    snuffaluffagus likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Sorry for the late posting, went to London Drugs this morning to get some free razors as they finally came in today and had the most rude CSM -

CSM - Umm I don't think you can stack that coupon?
    Me - Well if you are unsure you are more than welcome to call Josh (manager) up here
    CSM - Well why don't you just get Josh to ring in all you coupons
    Me - Could you call him up here please and let him know its Heather
    CSM - Rolls eyes, Josh some couponer wants to speak with you

Josh arrives says hi, we chit chat and then I tell him the above right in front of the CSM, man the look on her face was PRICELESS!!!

Needless to say got me free razors, then went over to WM to try and finish up my kids xmas shopping.....on the way home see the post truck several blocks away, sigh to myself and my sister says what, to which I reply the mail lady has already been and now I have to wait until tomorrow to get my parcels.

NOPE!!! Sitting in between my doors are 3 lovely boxes

Will post in a bit some pictures

THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Oh buddies...CP website says your parcels are in your town...I take it to mean you should be getting them tomorrow, woohoo!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I've had mice a few times. When I lived with my parents they had mice in the basement, my cat was obsessed with going down there. So they discovered one he had killed, they put out traps (the killing kind, peanut butter works best as bait) and one got caught, but no one checked the trap, so a few days later we all wondered what the racket was in the basement, my cat had found it and was having a wonderful time tossing it around the basement, in the trap.
    He was a wonderful mouser, I lived in an icky basement apartment for a short time and it was first infested with fleas, and also mice. I came home to find a dead mouse waiting for me by the front door... nice present! So I found out they were under the sink, coming in around a hole by the pipe, I put a couple traps out and walked away, snap snap later, I tossed mouse and trap figuring that was it... nope. I ended up killing about 6 mice in that place, plus the one my cat killed, before I got that steel wool stuff and duct tape in the hole they were using and they couldn't get in. I moved shortly after. It was not a nice place to live! No mice where I am now but there is something in the walls/ceiling, it is either really big mice or a squirrel. Well was, I haven't heard it in awhile but every so often the cats will come running and sit staring at the ceiling. It's fun. I'm looking to move in spring Wish I could use coupons on first and last lol.
    snuffaluffagus likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Here is my lovely presents - any boy oh boy snuffaluffagus you obviously SPOILED me and my boys - THANK YOU just doesn't seem enough and I don't even know what they are yet (well for most anyways) - you will definitely have to let me know what order these go in so I can put the clothes in boxes for my boys

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Thu, Nov 22nd, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 12 others like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

I got my package today!!! Thank you Melissa it looks amazing! I did not take anything out or take a picture as I have no self restraint and will want to open it, just hid it in the closet till the 1st I can't wait to see it all!!
    Oh good it came early! There are two Xmas crackers on the top that are a open me now!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Snuff.. I have never found a feather tree but would love one! Bottle brush trees as well. Love trees and Christmas and decorating and and and!

G
    wendyjane and snuffaluffagus like this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I have an old "bottle brush" silver tinsel tree from the 60's. Its only 4ft tall and the cat chews it so it hasn't been out in 10yrs :S
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh Jody..... 'my' little buddies girl package arrived today... her grammie says OMG (((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) ) .. you made her cry a little.. she was SO overjoyed. i'll pm you shortly with the story. but she says THANK YOU SO MUCH!...
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

No package today... tomorrow?? *puppy dog eyes*

Thread Information