User Tag List

Page 268 of 493 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Okay mrs sunshine if you have pm'ed me I can't post from my email as I don't know how to resize pics from my phone???

I seem to have no Internet on my comps but yet I can post from my phone 👿

I will try to update the list on the first page and check my emails later ...if not I guess I will call Internet ppl 👹

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    I am doing online Black Friday shopping...

That is awesome! There is no more room for other presents!

One of the packages I shipped has said "Mississauga in Transit" since 9:08 am on November 17th! No updates, and my poor buddies are still waiting
    mine said that for 4 days before magically showing up in Edmonton!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    !!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the delay in letting you know. I am down to only 9 days of hunting season, so I have been out every waking moment..... except for the quick trip to town to pick up my parcel.... which I am hoping will also make the wait until Dec 1 a little easier We loved our "open me now gifts", where oh where did you find Carob Macaroons that I can eat.... they were so delicious that I didn't even wait until after supper to eat it.... Most ready baked products I can't eat, I was so excited about these........
    Yaaa! I am glad you got it! The carob macaroons came from bulk barn! A couple of year ago I developed food sensitivities to almost all food boo (including gluten, soy, corn (which is in everything!), diary, rice etc) I have since gone to a naturopath and "fix" almost everything!! but I understand about living with food sensitivities and how frustrating it can be!

**spoiler** there are a couple more edible items for YOU coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Here is my 25yr old Christmas tree that I refuse to get rid of until it completely breaks - I know there is several missing spots to put ornaments or lights but I don't care and neither do my kiddos some of the branches just won't hold the ornaments anymore and it is patiently awaiting some christmas presents

Attachment 147695

Here is my youngest at coyote's house with the dog christmas collar on his head

Attachment 147696
    awwwww.....what a cutie patutty

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    This girl makes every day better! <3
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok ...odd question.....has anyone ever had a mouse in their house ?
    not in my apartment but my parents get them in their house (its about 60yrs old) they are mainly just in the lower basement (which is unfinished - they have a backsplit), the garage and sometimes the cold cellar. Occasionally they venture into the laundry room. My Dad uses the killing traps and peanut butter works the best.

Memory lane story time:

This memory stands out very strong. I came downstairs for breakfast one morning, must have been about 6 or 7yrs old. We used to have this rug in the doorway to the kitchen (so half on the hall carpet and half on the tiles in the kitchen) it was also a bit big for the doorway so it sort of curl under itself at the sides of the doorway. Anyways came into the kitchen and step on one of the side curled parts of the rug and SQUEAK! lifted my foot up and out from under the rug runs a mouse and straight under the stove!

haha you just made me spit my drink !!! I actually laughed out loud !!!
    I laughed out loud too! but didnt have a drink!

well I knew I had a mouse in the basement (full basement but mainly used for storage and laundry) but darned if I could catch him/her !
    Jezz was of no help she would come to the basement when I did laundry.....or she would sit in front of the closed basement door......but she clearly was not catching a mouse for me.....apparently she has "Princess status"

so I bought some traps and put on some cheese...well if that smart city mouse didn't steal the cheese about 5 times without setting off the trap .....

off to home depot...bought some different traps as well as a live trap.....well I am now down 1 mouse...klepto is hip hip horahhing and I feel horrible

apparently according to Poulins site for live traps you need to take them far before releasing as even 1200-1500ft away they can find their way back to your house

so for those who have had a mouse...do you only have 1 or do they come in pairs ?
    my parents always more than 1, we can never really get rid of the ones in the basement. as long and they dont get into the liveable part of the house I think my dad just doesnt bother anymore. they back onto a ravine so maybe that is why.

my parents also have a cat, she loves to sit outside the basement door and makes a mad dash for the stairs if you go down there. but she doesnt have front claws and i doubt she could catch a mouse let alone kill one, in fact she cant even kill bugs (besides by eating them) she just paws at them but they still go on walking.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Well, warm weather yesterday+ rain + freezing rain + half a foot of snow(overnight) + STILL SNOWING +plus temps around minus 20 with the windchill = Hubby taking my car to work this morning cause is car is frozen shut! Sitting on the street in a 2h parking zone. Hopefully the parking inforces wont be around in this weather today! No school for Kayden we are stuck inside having a snow day! I dont wanna be driving in this crap anyways!
    -20! you can keep that! you probably dont want to know that it was 12C here today....

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    It's picture day at the daycare, my son asked if I would stay with him today and I said no I have to go to work, why do you want me to stay? And he told me so that he could have a picture taken with me. I told him we'd get the teacher to take our picture with my phone. Results below. But based on the look on his face I think we may have to go to Walmart or something to get a family portrait done.

Attachment 147789
    awwwwww
    missbee217 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    yup - but not REAL ones - things with thistles on them, I have pottery, jewellery, paintings, prints, butter mold, tiles etc.

ACK!!!! i am so glad they were able to track it down! You need to live here where they have your parcel mail sitting on the counter when they see your car pull up! hahahaha. Although with this package they all met me out back on the loading dock with it.

Yup! but not for a few years now - we have those high frequency plug in things and they work awesome.
    I was going to ask here if they work 😋

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

As my buddy (cowgirlmama) doesnt have a camera. here is the open me portion of her package & all the wrapped prezzies again!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

post a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Nov 22nd, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Send me an email my Internet is working ��
    garbagepicker likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

My gosh navigating on my phone is a PITA��
    wendyjane and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Buddy, your package has FINALLY reached your province. Should be there by Monday or Tuesday. I think this is the longest time it has ever taken for a package from me to reach a buddy.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I have an old "bottle brush" silver tinsel tree from the 60's. Its only 4ft tall and the cat chews it so it hasn't been out in 10yrs :S
    Let me know if you ever want to sell it or make a trade!

Okay mrs sunshine if you have pm'ed me I can't post from my email as I don't know how to resize pics from my phone???

I seem to have no Internet on my comps but yet I can post from my phone 

I will try to update the list on the first page and check my emails later ...if not I guess I will call Internet ppl 
    dislike!! ;(

G
    Jezebel likes this.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

seriously.. Jeze.. how the heck did u do that.. lol.. you never fail to amaze me. well anyway thats my little tree. and my awesome gifts from Meshell.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    seriously.. Jeze.. how the heck did u do that.. lol.. you never fail to amaze me. well anyway thats my little tree. and my awesome gifts from Meshell.
    I has super powers errr super mod powers LOL they come in handy sometimes hehehe
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Nov 22nd, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well no kidding.. we should have a contest where someone wins them for a day LMAO
    garbagepicker and missbee217 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    well no kidding.. we should have a contest where someone wins them for a day LMAO
    could you imagine if those powers fell into the wrong hands :O/

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oohhh.0.o good point... never mind..
    Jezebel likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trish1980 View Post
    Received our packages from Chesterjes today!! Woo Hoo! I did take pictures of it all wrapped but its on my camera and I have to use my phone at the moment. Took up all my stairs

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2
    welcome back Trish....Hope you and Pressley like it all (sorry if I spelled his name wrong)
    Jezebel and pumpkin9211 like this.

Thread Information