User Tag List

Page 346 of 493 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

day 8 is melitta coffee beans!!! !!!! yay coyote !!!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

okay I have heard from Trish1980 via FB and apparently she is having computer issues and hopes to be regular in the thread this coming week @chesterjes

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Muhahaha - tricked you wendy! Thanks for clarifying jez! The scarf was supposed to be included with the original package but knitting with munchkin on me is a little slower than knitting without her was! Still another prezzie to come from your mini-buddy!

One last push! We passed out last night so we've gotta throw some of the misc 'stuff' into boxes/suitcases & we'll have to sort it in the new place. See ya on the flip side yo!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

day 8 for me this morning brought some funky Mechanical pencils with and extra pkg of leads I have a feeling these are going to start slowly dissapearing and making their way to school with Zoe! lol

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Hugs all the way around for everyone - what a craptastic Friday!!

Our town's tree lighting was last night and they asked the Girl Guides to attend and walk in the candle light parade. I though, gee, that would be fun...
    NOT!!! that was the most stressful thing I have ever done in my 10 years of Guiding. Keeping track of little girls in the dark in a crowd of 100's was terrifying. I was never so glad when the last parent picked up their kid.

So about Day 8 - it's my baby girl Sami's 15th Birthday....
    when I looked in todays bag I saw that it was stuff for my other dd so... I wrote this to Bri and will share it with you all too....
    I just wanted to let you know that I did some switcherooing, todays gift was the black and white bag with the nail polish and wallet. This would have been partly intended for my oldest dd. BUT it's my youngest DD's Bday today. I snooped in another bag and saw that Day 12 is for them too. So I took the make up from Day 12 and put it with the Day 8 stuff minus the nail polish and I put the nail polish with the stuff from day 12 (duck tape) I didn't see any other gifts because 12 was the first one I peaked in. So I can give the birthday girl todays gift. Does that make sense?

I wanted to thank you again for all of the beautiful things, you have gone way above and beyond.

So that is how it is going down today.

Day 8 for the Samster included Physicians Formula Eyeliners, Maybelline Mascara, a beautiful Purple wristlet that can hold a cell phone too and a gorgeous leopardy black and white hobo style bag. I have repacked it all and will post a photo with her when she opens it. When she gets up, we will be waking her soon as we are making a BIG breakfast in celebration of getting our kitchen back!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 8: A beautiful box of poptarts.... LOL but inside there were no poptarts but a gorgeous ornament of Mulan!!! I love how you wrote "Not Poptarts! LOL"

Will post photos tomorrow when I open Day 9 too...

Thank you Armygirl! I think the ornament is so beautiful! Maile loved it so much, she was kissing it

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Day 8: A beautiful box of poptarts.... LOL but inside there were no poptarts but a gorgeous ornament of Mulan!!! I love how you wrote "Not Poptarts! LOL"

Thank you Armygirl! I think the ornament is so beautiful! Maile loved it so much, she was kissing it
    I figured you might question my judgment if you though they were pop tarts lol, I may have used another pop tart box later on we seem to have alot DS lives on them. I got very excited when you said Mulan was one of your favorite Disney characters this we have in common.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Good Morning everyone . Day number eight, the lovely Jezebel gave to me:

Quo Mascara
    Fancy Falsies (eyelashes, get your minds out if the gutter LOL)
    Balea eyebrow wax strips
    A lovely assortment of bath treats: Bath Salts, Bath Caviar, Bath Fitzer and Bath confetti

I am soooo spoiled and am loving every minute of it . HUGS JEZEBEL

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  351.1 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I will trade you mine for yours - you should see coyote's face when we are over there - hopefully the video works

Ouch how is he okay after a faceplant like that???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    big warm hugs to everyone!! looks like most of my beautiful sc friends had a bad day today
    today my dd got a mermaid colouring book PLUS pencil crayons(big box). She was sooo happy, she LOVES to colour. DD shared the crayons with her little brother and they coloured together. It kept them busy at the table while I was cooking lol

and I got razors!!! yayyy something I will always need lol I will upload the pictures tomorrow hopefully

wishing all of you a great weekend!!
    I will be working booo oh by the way if anyone comes to Vaughan Mills, I work outside of Vaughan Mills in one of those plazas in Breakfast and Lunch restaurant. you can come and visit me!!!
    which one? my cousin lives 2 minutes from vaughan mills

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    My daughter's nose sounds like a car motor right now. So small, yet so loud!
    so did DD's last night plus she has a pretty ugly cough. she woke up and 2:30am and wanted to sleep on the couch - I made hubby get up with her, he put 2 chairs to stop her falling off the couch and then came back to bed lol but it worked she slept there until about 5:50am then moved into our bed and slept to 8:30!! with the help of medicine though.

hope Alexa is feeling better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Wow just had a half a day of pages to catch up on. Hugs for all! Sorry everyone has had such a crappy day.

The show this afternoon was just "ok" Kayden is sick so he just kinda sat there and watched. He looked more zoned out than anything! Of course because he felt so crappy it was hard for me to enjoy the show. So glad the tickets were free! Really werent worth $45 a peice if you ask me! As broke as we are right now i even caved and bought him a stupid Perry the Platepus stuffy for $15! This thing is so cheap it looks like it came out of a $2 grab machine! Oh well, it made him a little happier to cuddle while we watched the second half of the show. he came home and has pretty much been a sleep since so you KNOW hes not feeling well! Hoping tomm. is a better day!

Sorry between putting things away and the kids running off with things, i wouldnt know where to find most of my weeks gifts, so no pics here.
    Awwww.....poor little guy, hope he is feeling better soon too!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Why, thanks for asking shaw

Hubby and I just booked our vacation to Cuba... 1 week of sun and sand. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

My mom is also going... with her grandson (15) and grandaughter (11).

We will of course, have seperate rooms...
    Jealous! we are/were "supposed" to go to Cuba this year (January) with hubby's brothers (twins - one lives in Edmonton, the other in Calgary) but the one that lives in Edmonton just bought a new house so they dont/cant go now, maybe and that is a big maybe go in Feb/March. The Calgary brother is going to a wedding in Dominican Republic sometime this year and we might tag along but its probably going to be a more expensive vacation so probably not. Last year we were "supposed" to go to Dominican Republic with the brothers but the Edmonton brother had just put down new hardwood floors in his old house.... do you see where this is going *sigh*

we want to vacation with them because we dont get to see them very often and if we were to go by ourselves we would still have to visit them at some point and then that would be 2 vacations and too expensive! the last time we saw them was 2 christmases ago when DD was only 6 months!

Have a great time! What hotel/resort are you going to?

HAHA!! My hubby said "you are not allowed to take ANYTHING coupon related with you" I think I could coupon on the beach or by the pool just fine.

Day 8 = HAPPY HAPPY ME!! Bluz has me smiling ear to ear... to match my John Frieda full size mousse, I received John Frieda full size hairspray!!! I'm going to have the best hair tomorrow!!

Thanks again Bluz... you can shop for me anytime

Here is the pic with 2 Christmas cards from Bluz
    Love the owl card

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Hugs all the way around for everyone - what a craptastic Friday!!

Our town's tree lighting was last night and they asked the Girl Guides to attend and walk in the candle light parade. I though, gee, that would be fun...
    NOT!!! that was the most stressful thing I have ever done in my 10 years of Guiding. Keeping track of little girls in the dark in a crowd of 100's was terrifying. I was never so glad when the last parent picked up their kid.

So about Day 8 - it's my baby girl Sami's 15th Birthday....
    when I looked in todays bag I saw that it was stuff for my other dd so... I wrote this to Bri and will share it with you all too....
    I just wanted to let you know that I did some switcherooing, todays gift was the black and white bag with the nail polish and wallet. This would have been partly intended for my oldest dd. BUT it's my youngest DD's Bday today. I snooped in another bag and saw that Day 12 is for them too. So I took the make up from Day 12 and put it with the Day 8 stuff minus the nail polish and I put the nail polish with the stuff from day 12 (duck tape) I didn't see any other gifts because 12 was the first one I peaked in. So I can give the birthday girl todays gift. Does that make sense?

I wanted to thank you again for all of the beautiful things, you have gone way above and beyond.

So that is how it is going down today.

Day 8 for the Samster included Physicians Formula Eyeliners, Maybelline Mascara, a beautiful Purple wristlet that can hold a cell phone too and a gorgeous leopardy black and white hobo style bag. I have repacked it all and will post a photo with her when she opens it. When she gets up, we will be waking her soon as we are making a BIG breakfast in celebration of getting our kitchen back!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMI!!!

LOL
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Day 8 was for DD (and she will be opening it christmas morning) but she did get to enjoy a chocolate from her advent calendar! thanks CLB

Oh and I have already finish the book - it was sooooo good! I highly recommend it!
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Us too, my favorite quote ever....

The greatest gift and honor... is having you for a daughter.

my gfriend from school adopted two beautiful chinese girls and she uses as her tag line.

Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Happy birthday sami!!
    Jezebel, Ceren, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

HAHA!! My hubby said "you are not allowed to take ANYTHING coupon related with you" I think I could coupon on the beach or by the pool just fine.

when i was away this past january, we had my dad's little netbook and todd's Ipod. i was checking smartcanucks while i was sitting at the bar drinking my Oasis (a fruit drink). couldn't stay away. had to keep up with the threads, just didn't have my coupons with me......LOL cuz then i would not be able all the stuff we bought back.....lol

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Today we got some neat sprinkles, cupcake papers and Jackson got some spiderman crayons! He is feeling a little better, eating some timbits now We went to Shoppers and they had a set of hot wheels with a fire truck and a tow truck and he HAD to have it. And I couldn't fight him lol, so I got quite a few points as I spent a little more than planned, but I feel better having points just in case

Name:  IMAG0305.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  32.7 KB

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

oh mini buddy if you are still looking for ideas. I would LOVE a fleece neckwarmer for my DD (2.5 yrs) but looking around and havent been able to find one - homemade is A-Ok with me. her jacket is purple (and thats also her fav colour) but any colour will do.

Thread Information