User Tag List

Page 449 of 493 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

$164?? x... the amount i had.... crap.. thats just.. wrong!
    wendyjane likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    just about to start laundry load #3 - the parental units got dropped at the airport at lunch and I did sheets and towels so far.
    The doorbell rang this morning it was a parcel from my mini buddy - CP comes through again on a Sunday no less! thank you Michelle Shaw. My daughter has claimed the "stuffie" snowman as hers, the two little colouring/busy books and the 2 cookies in a tin will be perfect for a road trip next week out to Elkhorn. Thank you so much!
    I went to bed last night feeling a bit stuffy and today it's a full blown cold - throat and nose are burning bah!
    I wish everyone - especially those of you on this train a very happy new year - prosperous in all things - love, laughter, health,friends and of course coupons and great deals. I am glad to have been able to participate in a meaningful way in this train and hope to be allowed to do so again next year I've already started a medium sized plastic bin marked 2013 advent train buddy and bought some excellent xmas jammies and super cozy socks from old navy sales seeing the amazing items that folks received makes me want to spoil my buddy even more for next year. Cheers
    Wow..…can't believe it got to you already and on a sunday. Glad that you liked it. I was hoping to drive in to deliver it but just didn't work out. Have a good time on your trip.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Gwen, Sounds like my house! Put everything away today. House looks so bare but yet still filled with way too many toys and kids things!

Didnt count mine as I was sorting but Im sure it was a couple hundred not including the 4 brandsaver inserts i had to get rid of I wanted to cry seeing my book so empty! I hate this time of year :
    Last edited by scbpooh; Sun, Dec 30th, 2012 at 11:32 PM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Is it legit? What do u do?
    yes it is legit...you have to have an uphone or ipod w/camera as they don't have the apps ready for other type of phones yet...every week they post what items are available and what the rebate is,,,,you buy the item and take a picture of your receipt and then in a few hours sometimes longer the rebate amount shows in your account....once you reach $20 you can request a cheque...you can only have 1 of each item on your receipt...so if you want to buy more than 1 you must pay seperate in order to submit it again...you can also use coupons and still get the rebate,,,

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Gwen, Sounds like my house! Put everything away today. House looks so bare but yet still filled with way too many toys and kids things!

Didnt count mine as I was sorting but Im sure it was a couple hundred not including the 4 brandsaver inserts i had to get rid of I wanted to cry seeing my book so empty! I hate this time of year :
    I threw out lots of coupons and plan to use a bunch tomorrow !! am going shopping with gp tomorrow and am currently off to bed night everyone !

all my decorations are down and put away but I have 1 bag in my dining room as I keep coming across odd christmas items
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Dec 31st, 2012 at 12:17 AM.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I went and used up the last of the 2012 coupons that I wanted to use... the rest.. well... I made all of you crafts. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Just kidding.. they are in the recycle bin. I did use FPC's for English Muffins, Nestea, Sunlight and Dempsters Farmhouse Bread. I used the remaining $2 Melitta, $1 Mio, $3 Edge and $3 Motrin. My binder is still doing okay though.. . I can thank my MANY VWT rides for that!

Hubby and I have decided to go to a house party for New Years. Board games and such with 10 other couples and a beverage or two... maybe 5... no more that 10. HA! We arranged for my sister to DD us. Nice sister I have... she will get out of bed and drive us home as long as we call before 2am. Sisters.. gotta love them.

Talk to all you lovely ladies tomorrow...

ps. for fun... I think I will drunk text Bluz tomorrow... just because she made fun of me.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I did use FPC's for English Muffins, Nestea, Sunlight and Dempsters Farmhouse Bread.
    Pumpkin, where did you find the English Muffins? I've been looking for them everywhere!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

the only 2 I can drunk text are....peachy an gp LOL

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

How an Armygirl rolls!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Pumpkin, where did you find the English Muffins? I've been looking for them everywhere!
    Metro and Food Basics both have them

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

jezebel - it's also one item per device/account!
    Jezebel and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Mini buddy, looks like your package is out for delivery today! That was super fast as you live in the same province

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Christmas day was awesome...
    Momto2ks sent Emma two Littlest PetShops characters and Justin two Super Mario's - One is Lego and the other K'Nect.
    We also got an envie addressed to the family, which was a nice card with a note telling us that we got a year's subscription to Ontario Out Of Doors Magazine!
    That is AWESOME!
    Thank you so much, Momto2k's for all of the incredible gifts. I am just blown away by your generosity and thoughtfulness.

I used to take our tree down on Boxing Day, but my hubby says it has to stay up 'til New Years...(Longest week EVER!)
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Metro and Food Basics both have them
    Lucky you! I went to Metro and picked up 2, but just before checkout I realized the coupon was for Savory??? My store had white, whole wheat, cheese & cinnamon raisin, but no savory... guess that will go to waste along with my extra Delissio & BOGO Arctic Gardens.... so sad..

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Long time no post! So sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a while.... Caught a HORRIBLE bug over Christmas and am just getting back to my old self now.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you my wonderful Day 25 gifts from Mrs Sunshine!!!

I got a quartz stone and a prehnite Stone both in a holder to put on a necklace. I've seen the holders before and have always wanted one but could never find one!!! Christmas day also brought a winning bingo ticket my way ($4), an angel coin and an aromatherapy book.

Zachary got a Jesse doll. I can't even tell you how much you made his Christmas with this gift. (Earlier last summer, his most cherished Jesse doll was stolen. Zach would ask where Jesse was about once or twice a week since that time).

Hailey got an absolutely astonishing painting of Tinkerbelle that I am absolutely in love with!!! I can't wait to hang it in her room (just trying to find the perfect frame). I think I may even re do her room in a Tinkerbelle theme revolving around the painting!

Mrs. Sunshine you are an absolute ANGEL! Thank you so much for all of your kind, thoughful and perfect gifts............We were definitely spoiled this year!

Name:  IMG_4946.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  61.3 KB

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I'm working on cleaning out my binders today.....so sad I'm not going to add up the total, I really don't want to know.

Page 449 of 493 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 ... LastLast

Thread Information