User Tag List

Page 450 of 493 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I have 4 coupons left in my binder.. omg.. so sad.. well guess that means a fresh start to the new year..

OK. im begging .. does anyone want my kids. omg.. teenagers and holidays just don't mix. AT ALL. they are both currently cleaning their rooms. makes me wonder if two girls would be the same.... another week.. *sob sob* i can do this... man i need a drink...

Im SO happy to see you back Nat.. so many ppl are sick. colds, flu. its that time of year i guess. So far knockin on wood.. nothing yet.. praying it doesn't hit here.. it was my pleasure to have you as my buddies.. thoroughly enjoyed everything.. and you won on the ticket..Bonus!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Im with you Mrs Sunshine. I have a 15 yr old who is driving my crazy! And a hubby who is home for another week of holidays. GGRRRR... 1 more week is WAY too long!!!!!!
    Jezebel, wendyjane, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Hi all! I am here- so sorry I haven't posted -got a surprise visit on Christmas day from my mom, stepdad and brother! they flew in from Ontario because they didn;t want to miss Christmas with us! As a result, mini buddy- you will be getting three separate packages- 2 from Etsy (the homemade as I have had no time aat all as we had a houseful of guests) sorry! and another that I will be sending a tad late due to said eventfullness LOL It will be sent priorityon Jan 2 It'll be worth the wait- promise!

K8- you have been an amazin amazing advent train giver- I cannot thank you enough! I will post pics later this evening

and Armygirl76- you made my friggin day! Hubby just picked up our package! Absolutely wonderful things- I will post a pic of them too this evening- but I got a beautiful ruffled scarf, blueberry jam, peach jam, edible glitter for cake and cookie decorating, a soap wash bag, and toasty handwarmers! And she made a beautiful blanket for Kenzie, and one for Declan! Absolutely gobsmacked! You are so amazing Tami! Thank you so so so much! i know you have been feeling under the weather, so how you found the energy and time to create this beautiful parcel- you truly made me smile. Thank you so much!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

oh- and mini buddy- you are in Ontario...just so you may have an idea who you are I believe you also jumped on the mini buddy train late like me

and Jezebel- I hope you are feeling better!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I would take your kids but I don't do teens. haha. at least not yet. I'm still elementary school for the most part...I'll take up to grade...6? =)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    I have 4 coupons left in my binder.. omg.. so sad.. well guess that means a fresh start to the new year..

OK. im begging .. does anyone want my kids. omg.. teenagers and holidays just don't mix. AT ALL. they are both currently cleaning their rooms. makes me wonder if two girls would be the same.... another week.. *sob sob* i can do this... man i need a drink...

Im SO happy to see you back Nat.. so many ppl are sick. colds, flu. its that time of year i guess. So far knockin on wood.. nothing yet.. praying it doesn't hit here.. it was my pleasure to have you as my buddies.. thoroughly enjoyed everything.. and you won on the ticket..Bonus!
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Im with you Mrs Sunshine. I have a 15 yr old who is driving my crazy! And a hubby who is home for another week of holidays. GGRRRR... 1 more week is WAY too long!!!!!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I put all my dec31 expiries in an envelope...I was going to tell everyone not to throw them out!!!!

did you know that you can mail your expired coupons to a variety of places so that families can use them still? I found out about this on smart canucks last year and so every month or so I send my expired coupons to people who use them for army families...

maybe some can correct me if I'm wrong as I've never actually heard back from them....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Just popping in to say Happy New Years to everyone

Been fighting a cold and just busy the past week with Christmas. No plans for tonight, making a lasagna, hubby has to work, I'll be fast asleep before midnight! Our tree is still up, although I really wish he would have let me clean up over the weekend. Ah well, next weekend the house can go back to normal.

I'm not on the mini train, so I left my feedback for Jez and Pumpkin.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    Hi all! I am here- so sorry I haven't posted -got a surprise visit on Christmas day from my mom, stepdad and brother! they flew in from Ontario because they didn;t want to miss Christmas with us! As a result, mini buddy- you will be getting three separate packages- 2 from Etsy (the homemade as I have had no time aat all as we had a houseful of guests) sorry! and another that I will be sending a tad late due to said eventfullness LOL It will be sent priorityon Jan 2 It'll be worth the wait- promise!

K8- you have been an amazin amazing advent train giver- I cannot thank you enough! I will post pics later this evening

and Armygirl76- you made my friggin day! Hubby just picked up our package! Absolutely wonderful things- I will post a pic of them too this evening- but I got a beautiful ruffled scarf, blueberry jam, peach jam, edible glitter for cake and cookie decorating, a soap wash bag, and toasty handwarmers! And she made a beautiful blanket for Kenzie, and one for Declan! Absolutely gobsmacked! You are so amazing Tami! Thank you so so so much! i know you have been feeling under the weather, so how you found the energy and time to create this beautiful parcel- you truly made me smile. Thank you so much!

Oh Bri I am so glad you like the package the scarf was the closest yarn I could find to teal and please please excuse the one wonky side on the pink blanket it was my first attempt at a blanket I did much better on the blue one. The edible glitter was my favourite thing to make.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I gave away a bunch of dec31 expiries to a few gals at LD so they could get jergens lotion, dove products, simple, half price melitta coffee etc they were seriously digging through them as I left better than throwing them away and WAY better than dumping them in the store for workers to have to clean up later *although I do have to say that I left a $4 gillette cartridge coupon at the cartridge section - but that was the only leave behind on a shelf - sorry LD worker if it doesn't get snapped up today*
    At walmart I went to use up some of my $4 bearpaw wub 3 and saw several coupons on the shelf but I left those put as I had enough as is. Saved $99.97 at LD and $88 at Walmart using my last minute coupons. Here's to some good coupons/deals coming our way in 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    I put all my dec31 expiries in an envelope...I was going to tell everyone not to throw them out!!!!

did you know that you can mail your expired coupons to a variety of places so that families can use them still? I found out about this on smart canucks last year and so every month or so I send my expired coupons to people who use them for army families...

maybe some can correct me if I'm wrong as I've never actually heard back from them....
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

off to clean out my binder *wish me luck - no tears, no tears - no rushing out to use a spectacular but lost in the pile coupon.....
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I used up some coupons today but others I wanted to use either the item was not on sale and even with a coupon not a great deal ....or they were out of stock so yup I have some great coupons I am unable to use since I can't get back to a store today......had GP not picked me up this morning I wouldn't have been able to use the ones I did so I am still happy.

I gave my greenworks couons away as well as my tostitos and bear paws/hot rods/peak freans/b1g1 pepsi/alymer accents/b2s$ of chocolates....oh sad to see them go ...... and I tossed out a ton before I remembered mailing them to the base

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  2013.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  15.7 KB

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Woooo hoooo! Received my mini buddy package today from Juliejolie! Thank you so very much! I love it! I am very impressed with the scarf I will be wearing it tonight as I celebrate New Years at my brother & sister in law's!

i will post pictures tomorrow ! I was spoiled for sure thank you so much Julie!

i hope everyone has a great evening tonight, Happy New Year all!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Happy New Years all!

Not sure if we are going out tonight after all, hubby is in a foul mood. We came home this afternoon to water dripping from the ceiling of our newly done kitchen... Are you KIDDING Me??? We found the leak upstairs (a pin hole sized hole in a pipe) called the plumber dude and he was able to come fix it. The fun here just never ends. The ceiling may be able to be saved, we will see what it looks like once it dries out.

I purged my coupons yesterday boo hoo but had to head out once more to use a few up today - I couldn't let the $2 Fantas go to waste when I could get an overage at WM. We got 16 bottles of pop, 2 bags of lays, 1 960ml oasis, mozza sticks, and a can of pringles for $6.37 = Over $3 of that was friggin' tax, another 1.70 for bottle deposits so without those money grabs by the government it was a pretty good deal.

So behave this evening and have a great time what ever you are doing.
    Pumpkin you better drunk text me!! I plan on doing it to you given the chance to get drunk! And Jez I put you in my phone so beware.
    I switched my drink choice to Electric Blue Lemonade as a drink/ star shooters - they use blue curacao and raspberry sourpuss.
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Mon, Dec 31st, 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Page 450 of 493 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 ... LastLast

Thread Information