User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are those Ritz bits sandwiches included in the 8000 points promotion?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to shoppers today. I saw 8000 points on these Ritz bits sandwiches' price tags. They are 200g each. So I got 4, but when I got home, I checked the shoppers website and found out that Ritz products have to be 225g. I am confused now, will I get the 8000 points on Sept. 28th? Did anyone get the points before the restriction started on Friday?
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chjo View Post
    I went to shoppers today. I saw 8000 points on these Ritz bits sandwiches' price tags. They are 200g each. So I got 4, but when I got home, I checked the shoppers website and found out that Ritz products have to be 225g. I am confused now, will I get the 8000 points on Sept. 28th? Did anyone get the points before the restriction started on Friday?
    Yes some people got them for the 200 gm ones last week

Just like they got for the Burnt Almond , Caramilk And Premium Dark Chocolate , even though only Dairy Milk Chocolate was mentioned in the ad with 8,000 BP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    yes i got it on the peanut butter ritz, on the cheese ones, on the original and the less sodium. they also had the sign under those products under the shelf(buy 4 get 8000 points) i proof it with a picture. i will make one now.

Attachment 136371
    Attachment 136372
    Attachment 136373
    Attachment 136374
    Attachment 136375
    you can see the 200 gm ones in the picture on the left
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    everything for free this weekend: (started with 110450 points, i ended up with 62000 points left and stuff worth $1007.28(all receipts together...)got some expensive parfums and stuff you see on pictures. maybe some missing on pictures.

Attachment 136367
    Attachment 136370
    Attachment 136369
    Attachment 136368

Last edited by tjthemanto; Sat, Sep 15th, 2012 at 04:59 PM.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Are they only Ritz or Christie crackers in general? ex: Bacon Dippers, veggie thins ect???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

It's only Ritz for the BP, not the other Christie crackers.

The tags at my SDM indicated BP for 225g Ritz boxes, but not for the 200g boxes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    It's only Ritz for the BP, not the other Christie crackers.

The tags at my SDM indicated BP for 225g Ritz boxes, but not for the 200g boxes.
    But the price tags have "8000" points on them. I am so confused. One box has been opened and eaten my brother, if I return the remaining 3 boxes of Ritz bits sandwiches, and get 4 of the 225g ones, will I still get the points?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chjo View Post
    But the price tags have "8000" points on them. I am so confused. One box has been opened and eaten my brother, if I return the remaining 3 boxes of Ritz bits sandwiches, and get 4 of the 225g ones, will I still get the points?
    Just take a photo of the price tag , which shows 8,000 BP on the 200 gm ones and also keep your receipt.

If you don't get the BP on Sep 28 , call them and complain as its false advertising , and they will add the BP manually

My stores also have clear signs below the 200 g ones saying you get 8,000 BP ..although their website and flyers only mention the 225 gm ones

Imagine how many people are seeing those signs and buying them because they think they are going to get 8,000 BP as the price tag below that says it for even the 200 gm ones
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sat, Sep 15th, 2012 at 09:23 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I got points for the peanut butter ritz sandwiches when I got some on Tuesday and got points so you should be ok.
    Silk likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I also picked up a box of the Ritz bits but SDM mentions it on the page with the promo special:

Ritz Crackers

Feel at Home.
    Ritz is now available in a variety of formats that can fit any snacking need! Available are: Ritz crackers, Ritz Bits Sandwiches and now introducing Ritz Crackerfuls – two delicious, buttery crackers sandwiched around a creamy filling made with REAL Cheddar or Peanut Butter, perfect for on-the-go snacking!

http://50.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/in-...ritz-crackers/

Maybe someone can take a screenshot and post it here before SDM takes it down (I took a screenshot but can't seem to post it).

I think the intention is to cover all varieties of Ritz and SDM also didn't pay attention to the fact that some of the Ritz varieties are different weights and simply put 225/all varieties in the fine print. Similar thing with the Cadbury where they said it was only the Cadbury Milk, but people who bought the Cadbury Premium Dark bars also earned points (the Dark is the only variety that doesn't have the word Dairy on it, I think).

Silk
    Have a great life!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I bought 4 boxes of the Ritz peanut butter snadwhiches 200g size and didn't get my points either for them and when i talked to head office about all my missiing points they said that I wouldn't get them because they were the 200 g size, but they are giving me all my points for the choclate that I bought last monday.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I bought 4 boxes of the Ritz peanut butter snadwhiches 200g size and didn't get my points either for them and when i talked to head office about all my missiing points they said that I wouldn't get them because they were the 200 g size, but they are giving me all my points for the choclate that I bought last monday.
    I got my points.

Did anyone who bought Ritz that wasn't the 225g box NOT get their points?

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I did not, I bought 3 regular ritz and one sandwiches. I am going to call about this. It was signed at my store for the bp.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i bought the ritz original 225 gr,, did not get my points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i got all my points for the sandwiches..peanutbutter and cheese. my stores had the signs for b4g8000 under those sandwiches.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got my points for the sandwiches (2 x peanut butter and 2 x cheese) too! I checked my optimum balance on Friday and the points weren't there. Checked back today (sometimes it takes an extra day or 2 for these types of bonus points to show up) and sure enough I had a Campaign Adjustment of 8000 points for 28 September. YAY!
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

no points for my 200 gr ritz, but they did pony up my points for my chocolate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information