User Tag List

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: [merged threads] December 1st MEGA Redemption Event

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I agree, the blog entry is not helping anything and only adding to the insanity that is already going on through the forum; it should not have been posted, and should be removed.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, Insane and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I agree it is very misleading for it to be on the front blog of SC that there is a redemption. I clicked the link to SDM and couldn't find any mention of Mega redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Can someone maybe take down the SC blog entry so that it doesn't appear like it is 100% confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I agree, the blog entry is not helping anything and only adding to the insanity that is already going on through the forum; it should not have been posted, and should be removed.
    Not to mention that SC will look like fools if it turns out not to be the same as last year.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree. I always believe that whatever I see on the blog is confirmed, so when I saw this post regarding Mega redemption to be held on dec 1 and 2, thought my misery is over and can sleep peacefully at night.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe Shoppers did release this to SC?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ With last year's image and no mention on their own site? I doubt it.
    anisa and getreal like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Name:  SDM-mega-redemption.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  57.4 KB
    I've seen this on more than one blog.
    Now because it's a confirmed Beauty Event... It makes me wonder IF that means another Beauty Bonus Redemption?
    PLease note it is a ONE DAY ONLY REDEMPTION
    Last edited by MakeCents?; Mon, Nov 19th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

if only someone can go to that location and find out the legitimacy and meaning behind this document!!!!! or we can be patient and wait

I go with option 1!
    Cuckoobird likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I agree that the blog entry should be removed as there's no date on it & the speculation just continues.

In my humble opinion, the SDM thread about "any" redemption event, including what people planned to buy which started in October, is all speculation. My goodness, what would happen if there is no bonus, mega, super or whatever SDM wants to call their redemption or spend your pts event at all? Yes, we know the flyers are printed way in advance, but it would be much cheaper for them to destroy the flyers promoting any special event like that & just have a 20X event or 18,500 bp event. Let's not forget all the $$$ that SDM lost due to the Huggies pts / Choc bars pts promo & any other type of promos where SDM / manufacturer may have lost profits as the marketing dept, owners & HO didn't think things through before starting their promos.

Yes, it's okay to plan, but don't get your hopes up until there is actual confirmation. Remember the let down with the Tell-A-Friend event when it was cancelled. Although, I've only participated for 2 yrs, I really thought it was fun & miss it. Let's not get started on the missing pts, as that's another story in itself.

This thread is turning into a soap opera - "As the SDM Saga Turns."

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't want any beauty only redemption, need grossary and household/ kids stuff.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree! I really dont need a beauty event. I would like to redeem for electronics, grocery items and things for my kids. Even if there isn't a mega redemption I think I will still redeem my points for those types of things. I save my points all year so I might as well spend them!!! $170 of free stuff is still a good deal in my eyes
    scbpooh, peachies and Anna Michele like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I'm sorry, I wasn't attacking you. I just like to check things out when I read them. I read a few of your previous posts, and this is the link to the one I was referring to:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/260015-...c-17-a-canada/

You were correct about there not being a 20x the points event in this thread, but also said there was a suprise gift card. Turned out there was no promo at all, not even gift card. I've been reading sooo much speculation about the Mega Redemption, that I will believe it when I actually see a flyer with the date on it and the redemption levels. Until then, I am totally hoping you are right.
    Once again, I wasn't attacking you, just commenting that I really, really hope you are right!!! :0)
    I Live In Newfoundland And We Had That promo just like this week there was a one day sale us in newfoundland had a 2 day sale and i know someone who works at shoppers (hint hint)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Can someone maybe take down the SC blog entry so that it doesn't appear like it is 100% confirmed?
    Thanks for all the PMs guys (not you alicia, just replying to a related post) but it is not my blog to take down and each SC blogger is responsible for their own blogs
    I believe it was copied from here and not from SDM
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

They have used the term super-redemption in the past and it was not quite as good a deal as the mega-redemption (but close!), but better than the bonus redemption.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

hoping it'S not only a beauty redemption.....i have enough stuff for now ....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I know nothing at all, but I have been just talking like its common knowledge when I check out at SDM and in my small toothed seem to think its happening dec 1 also... Don't know whether all inclusive or not or not but..
    HOHOHO ‘‘tis then season for trading
    check out my TL/WL fair trader, been out of the game for too long, small but HV list.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information