User Tag List

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: [merged threads] December 1st MEGA Redemption Event

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    I have a question for some of you with enough for multiple redemptions. If the mega redemption is only 1 day and you are only permitted 2 redemptions in a day how are you planning on doing 4, 6 or more redemptions. Doesn't it look suspicious if you transfer tons of points to another card just before redemption or am I missing some angle on this.
    I've done several redemptions - up to 5 in the same store so you should be OK. I even had extra cards for back up/transfers in case but never had a problem.
    momgoneawol likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhockeymom View Post
    December 1st only..my cashier told me today woohoo, going to start my shopping list now
    UGGHH!! Its going to be a mad house in that case. I really don't want to have to do it all in one day!

My SDM manager (the one who pre-orders for me) told me that they don't get told much ahead of time but usually the same week. We shall see. Bet SC will know befor her
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    I have a question for some of you with enough for multiple redemptions. If the mega redemption is only 1 day and you are only permitted 2 redemptions in a day how are you planning on doing 4, 6 or more redemptions. Doesn't it look suspicious if you transfer tons of points to another card just before redemption or am I missing some angle on this.
    The terms and conditions say 2 per day but the computer doesn't stop you. As long as management doesn't stop you, you'll be fine.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by McSkier View Post
    Am new to this - I have optimum card - how does the redemption work on Dec 1st - please - I thank you for your time and expertise
    Step 1: Go to SDM
    Step 2: Load cart with lots of goodies
    Step 3: Go to cash
    Step 4: Have cashier scan your goodies
    Step 5: Present optimum card
    Step 6: Say "I'd like to redeem my points"
    Step 7: Pay taxes
    Step 8: Run out of store telling partner to "Start the car" LOL
    anisa, Jezebel, ottawa and 22 others like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

woohoo I have enough points for my 1st mega redemption..and I can do 2 redemptions.....hoping to find some good stuff

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Great I have 2 shoppers in my town. I'll just do 2 redemptions at one and then go to the other and do my 3 and hopefully 4th ($125).

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    The terms and conditions say 2 per day but the computer doesn't stop you. As long as management doesn't stop you, you'll be fine.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I have a question for Mega Redemption. My point total right now is 10 400. How much would that be worth come December 1st? Does anybody know the point values of all of the below on Mega Redemption? Thanks!
    • Points Required Point Value
      8000 $10
      22000 $30
      38000 $60
      50000 $85
      95000 $170-​$250
    Last edited by CouponingQueen; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 08:28 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    I have a question for Mega Redemption. My point total right now is 10 400. How much would that be worth come December 1st? Does anybody know the point values of all of the below on Mega Redemption? Thanks!
      8000 $10
      22000 $30
      38000 $60
      50000 $85
      95000 $170-​$250
    I believe it's only the 2 maybe 3 highest levels on mega redemption. Your points would still only be worth 10.00...your better off saving them until you reach a higher level!! Good luck!!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
      8000 $10
      22000 $30
      38000 $60
      50000 $85
      95000 $170-​$250
    If you really have the money, and at this time of year not many of us do, but you could buy $150.00 in SDM GC's and get the 8000bps + 1500 regular points(today is the last day for this promo, I believe). Then use the cards on saturdays' 20x the points event, and get around 30000 bps(I'm not sure the exact math on this, but usually you get around 10000 bps WUS $50.00) Make sure you buy everything that gives you points, there are exceptions...like gift cards, lottery, stamps(?)( I would throw in a few things with bonus points attached, because you will be short by 100 points). This would bring you up to the 50000 redemption level, which I think is the minimum mega redemption level, and I believe was 125.00 last year(?) maybe someone else remembers. Anyways, this is one way to get there, but only if you have the money to do so. You would be spending $150.00 and getting back $125.00 in free stuff (plus any taxes on top). So $275.00 worth of stuff for $150.00 :0) Someone else may want to do the actual figures....I get lost on the math part!
    Last edited by Mich649; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

So Excited to get some GOOD stuff for xmas gifts! Too bad you can't use it on Gift Cards but I understand why they can't do it.
    Does anyone know if they carry those beats by dre headphones? My hubby wants those and I'd LOVE to get them for him!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Shoppers needs larger carts. I'm always at the register with 2 carts full of items and no spare cart, no room on the counter etc etc. Any suggestions?

Mich649 likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have had 2 cashiers from different SDM store tell me wow you will qualify for the mega redemption this year your 95,000 pts will get you $300 this year. I did a double take but figured they are mistaken of course, but wouldnt that be a nice surprise!
    I am just glad I made it to the one big 95000 redemption. Thank you SmartCanucks, I couldnt have done this without you.
    Mich649 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Shoppers needs larger carts. I'm always at the register with 2 carts full of items and no spare cart, no room on the counter etc etc. Any suggestions?
    One of the shoppers near me got larger carts!! I was shocked when i saw them..maybe all shoppers will be changing to the larger ones.
    Patty Smyth and Mich649 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

....or leave partner at home, and make your own getaway! I think I would go **NUTS** with my hubby looking over my shoulder while I spend hundreds of dollars in points :O
    Mich649 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    I have had 2 cashiers from different SDM store tell me wow you will qualify for the mega redemption this year your 95,000 pts will get you $300 this year. I did a double take but figured they are mistaken of course, but wouldnt that be a nice surprise!
    I am just glad I made it to the one big 95000 redemption. Thank you SmartCanucks, I couldnt have done this without you.
    Wow...that would be amazing...but I'm not getting my hopes up, especially with how 'stingy' they've been with points lately! I can't see them nearly doubling the value of the points, but I sure wouldn't complain if they did.

Only ONE more flyer, until THE flyer

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information