User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Gift Cards that are Available at SDM

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by zutalors View Post
    I went to a different Shoppers today - and they were adamant that I could not buy Shoppers gift cards as part of the $150 total. They even brought the manager in who agreed with the cashier. Is there an official ruling on this?
    The gift card with the snowflakes advertised with other giftcards for $150 8000 points promotion in the flyer looks like the new Shoppers Drug Mart gift card.I would say you can buy a Shoppers Drug Mart gift card as part of the promotion.For an official ruling call 1800SHOPPER to complain about your store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    The gift card with the snowflakes advertised with other giftcards for $150 8000 points promotion in the flyer looks like the new Shoppers Drug Mart gift card.I would say you can buy a Shoppers Drug Mart gift card as part of the promotion.For an official ruling call 1800SHOPPER to complain about your store.
    Thanks I did and the nice customer support guy Josh promised to phone the store and let them know that Shoppers cards are part of the promo.

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    Does anyone in Atlantic Canada know it they sell Irving gas cards?
    Not that I've ever seen.... so, I'll say no, they don't sell Irving gas cards at SDM...

Quote Originally Posted by zutalors View Post
    I went to a different Shoppers today - and they were adamant that I could not buy Shoppers gift cards as part of the $150 total. They even brought the manager in who agreed with the cashier. Is there an official ruling on this?
    I was told by a SDM cashier that you could buy SDM GCs as part of this promo.......

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

uh oh.. good thing I checked out this thread as I don't have much time left... I better head over to SDM on Thursday to get some g/c's for Christmas!

i'm thinking starbucks, gas (depending what they have) cineplex, and fill the rest with SDM!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought 2 $50 PetroCan and 1 $50 SDM gift card and only received 500 points today. The cashier mentioned that I only got the 500 points because I purchased a SDM gift card.

On my second transaction, I purchased 3 $50 SDM gift cards and received 1,500. Does anyone else think that it's strange?
    Cathy_D likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is correct,,,,you don't get regular optimum points on gc that are not sdm,,,,your bonus points will be awarded by the 23rd ")
    Cathy_D likes this.
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yesterday (Firday) I went to SDM to buy gift cards. I bought Home Depot cards and when I handed the clerk my Optimum card he said "Don't bother, you don't get points for those". He said nobody got points this week for gift cards and he wasn't going to scan it. I told him about the special offer this week and asked him to get a flyer. He then went on to tell me that it said that I had to buy 3 gift cards at $150 each!
    He did finally scan my card but I was so pizzed when I left the store.
    Cathy_D likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KiKi Mouse View Post
    Yesterday (Firday) I went to SDM to buy gift cards. I bought Home Depot cards and when I handed the clerk my Optimum card he said "Don't bother, you don't get points for those". He said nobody got points this week for gift cards and he wasn't going to scan it. I told him about the special offer this week and asked him to get a flyer. He then went on to tell me that it said that I had to buy 3 gift cards at $150 each!
    He did finally scan my card but I was so pizzed when I left the store.
    Wow, he must be from an alternate universe where the cashier is allowed to make up whatever they want.
    Cathy_D likes this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information