User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: What are you going to buy for mega redemption?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I plan on getting Christmas chocolates, christmas snack food , general grocery items,stocking stuffers, and a 1-2 fancy cosmetic items. I was cleaning my bathroom last night and 2 of my fancy cosmetic items fell into the toilet! Aargh! Needles to say they are in the garbage can now.
    coley3 and ssbean like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If anyone is looking for a new coffee maker, saw a Nescafe dolce gusto machine at SDM for $149.99. I think that's new there
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a new coffee maker, saw a Nescafe dolce gusto machine at SDM for $149.99. I think that's new there
    Theyve probably brought it out as a seasonal item like they did last year with the tassimo

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks. I did get a response to my question but I was asking a different question than that answered. Sorry my bad. What I meant was, someone has done it before where they times the amount of points you have by a certain # to tell you what your points are worth. For regular, bonus and Mega. That way you can see exactly what your points are worth.
    So let's say I have 14,600 points. How much money would that = out too in all 3 redemptions. If the difference is little I will wait and only do 2 full redemptions. But if the money in return looks great I might try to get to a 1/2redemption before Dec.1. Thanks so much.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I also am going to buy 1 or 2 fancy cosmetics for myself. Courtesy of HOHO. Because all year its about the kids. Time for a little me
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Thanks. I did get a response to my question but I was asking a different question than that answered. Sorry my bad. What I meant was, someone has done it before where they times the amount of points you have by a certain # to tell you what your points are worth. For regular, bonus and Mega. That way you can see exactly what your points are worth.
    So let's say I have 14,600 points. How much money would that = out too in all 3 redemptions. If the difference is little I will wait and only do 2 full redemptions. But if the money in return looks great I might try to get to a 1/2redemption before Dec.1. Thanks so much.
    Take the amount of the redemption and divide it by the number of points you need.
    For example: $250 (mega)/95000 points = 0.00263 and multiple by the number of points you have
    vala, coley3 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

"I was cleaning my bathroom last night and 2 of my fancy cosmetic items fell into the toilet!"

That's why I don't clean much!! Lol

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Great ideas everyone & good luck & happy Mega!!

Mom & I haven't shopped much at SDM this year & will be lucky if we can do 1 redemption each! After last years fiasco losing all my points (2x $250) on redemption day!! I would caution you to not report how many redemptions your planning on doing & also BEWARE of anyone offering to GIVE you points at this time of year! Don't not fall for this generous offer like I did...it cost me big time!!
    Had a full cart of Christmas gifts & no points to redeem as my account was cleaned out!!
    Also make sure your password etc on SDM is secure!! (Someone actually changed all my info, name, addy, pw etc!) Never got points back & was a big mess & very sad situation!

I'm sure alot remember but warning for any newbies!!

Awww forgot to post what to get lol....not really sure yet, will have to
    see the flyer. Not alot we need & have a ton of cosmetics haha. But
    want Prada Candy fragrance that I didn't get last year!!
    Last edited by carlyincanada; Thu, Nov 1st, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
    anisa, Insane, BuggaBugga and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Carly, thanks for the reminder and information
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Let's start a new holiday! Happy mega to all, and to all a good (mega) night!
    Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    So sad to hear you got scammed
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want a Marc Jacobs perfume set, but I'm not sure which one to get: Dot, Daisy Eau So Fresh, or Daisy Eau de Toilette. I haven't seen the Duo Petite Flowers on the Go, which is a smaller version of the two daisies.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I remember it Carly. It was so horrible for you. I thought they would have given you your points back though. I am thinking of transferring my points to an entirely different account. Just in case this does happen again this year. I had a phone call just this week about someone using my credit card #. And of course it wasn't me. It felt so invading. So if someone managed that. And I have no idea how as I don't use my Credit card often. Perhaps they have my other info too. Nothing seems safe these days.

Thanks 217 that's exactly the info I needed!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post

Mom & I haven't shopped much at SDM this year & will be lucky if we can do 1 redemption each! After last years fiasco losing all my points (2x $250) on redemption day!! I would caution you to not report how many redemptions your planning on doing & also BEWARE of anyone offering to GIVE you points at this time of year! Don't not fall for this generous offer like I did...it cost me big time!!
    Had a full cart of Christmas gifts & no points to redeem as my account was cleaned out!!
    Also make sure your password etc on SDM is secure!! (Someone actually changed all my info, name, addy, pw etc!) Never got points back & was a big mess & very sad situation!

I'm sure alot remember but warning for any newbies!!

Awww forgot to post what to get lol....not really sure yet, will have to
    see the flyer. Not alot we need & have a ton of cosmetics haha. But
    want Prada Candy fragrance that I didn't get last year!!
    That was terrible you never got your points back.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I remember that too Carly. is that right you didn't get any back? WOW! I'm sorry to hear that.
    I"m scheduled to work that weekend 7am-7pm so I guess I will be taking my lunch break at 8am!
    Not the best plan. Note to self: Book that weekend off next year! Can't wait!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

can anyone tell me if this is a good idea....

1 mega redemption on dec 1
    1 redemption on boxing day!

i just thought of this. are there good deals at shoppers on boxing day? do gift sets and whatnot go for 50% off? and would i be able to find enough goodies to make it worthwhile? anyone know? ty!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information