User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: What are you going to buy for mega redemption?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Last year I thought I would just get food for all of mine, yeah that plan was quite silly....

This year Im going for 1/2 food 1/2 electronics, gonna start scouting things end of November.
    wendyjane and bluzsuz like this.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I'm excited to be able to do a $250 and a $125 redemption this year. Will pick up any good deals from the flyer and then replenish my food stockpile. Will also look for an e-Reader of some sort for myself and lots of christmas gifts. As my daughter gets older, I can get hair accessories for her stocking plus they usually have a variety of toys to choose from at that time of year too for both kids (they are still young enough to get excited about new toothbrushes in their stocking! lol!). Teacher gifts are on the list as well. Magazines are a good idea plus SDM also has other things that I wouldn't normally buy but might pick up (socks, sunglasses, umbrella). Oh and I will probably freshen up my make up bag at that time too...make-up, brushes, polish, etc. Plus I usually donate things to local agencies so I will use points for some of that stuff too. So many ideas...my head is swimming!
    barato likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Not sure exactly, but some food items that are on sale, maybe another TV as my son wants one for christmas and we got one with a DVD player in last year and love it. Stocking stuffer candy and maybe some canned things like tuna. It will all depend on how many points I have by then.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't know! If they get any electronics in that I want they will be on top of the list. I have a point and shoot camera and a DSLR so I don't need those. If they had a GPS or an iPad they would be my picks. Otherwise, food and other stuff.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys do realize that the 95,000 points / $250 is typically not that great a deal because very few items other than Life Brand are on sale? You were way better off buying diapers last month when they had the 95,000 pts / $220 free with Pampers on sale for $21.99, than getting $250 free goods with Diapers at $36. That goes for most items. Unless you are buying things that are on sale, or are seasonal (i.e. Xmas toys) the $250 is an awful promo.
    Moniczka and jezz like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The__Rock View Post
    Unless you are buying things that are on sale, or are seasonal (i.e. Xmas toys) the $250 is an awful promo.

There are lots of things that never go on sale.
    Jezebel, barato and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You guys do realize that the 95,000 points / $250 is typically not that great a deal because very few items other than Life Brand are on sale? You were way better off buying diapers last month when they had the 95,000 pts / $220 free with Pampers on sale for $21.99, than getting $250 free goods with Diapers at $36. That goes for most items. Unless you are buying things that are on sale, or are seasonal (i.e. Xmas toys) the $250 is an awful promo.
    Seeing that we can't go back in time to last month, we'll spend it in December.
    filza, anisa, Jezebel and 4 others like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

and when you are short on money this redemption are very handy

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

i have already put my wii u on hold at my shoppers. first on the list. thinking i will buy that the week before redemtion to get 20x the points on the remaining $130. to crazy to hope they might get some on mega redemtion since wii u is all he talked about for 2 years. for my daughter she wants some marc jacobs perfume, benifit makeup and some $60 eye shadow kit. she knows i use my points for this stuff so she aims high...lol

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kmiecp View Post
    Just wanted to pump you up and say that you will LOVE the diva cup
    Now you have me curious what per say is a Diva cup?

OH never mind just googled it!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Tue, Oct 9th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

If I told you...I'll have to kill you.....LOL
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Party Pooper!!! Just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    If I told you...I'll have to kill you.....LOL
    Oh man. Made me giggle.
    Koolaid and barato like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtiggerXx View Post
    I think it would be easier to just have one, since you'd have to clean the one you're currently using anyways. It doesn't take very long to clean since its made of silicone.
    I bought one on Ebay with survey money and my only regret is not buying one sooner. I always found pads and tampons to be irritating but this is so comfortable, especially at night.
    ++1 Totally agree about having one. When done put 2 caps of peroxide in a plastic cup, soak for an hour and it looks like the day I bought it. I get giddy when I think about the $ it has saved me over the past 8 years! Very smart use of redemption points IMO.
    tobiwobi, PurpleBunny89 and kmiecp like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I already got 2 nintendo 3ds, games, camera, wii, ect last year, so this year will be strictly food and supplies. I am going to stock up on practical things like soap, shampoo, can foods, and x-mas gift items. I have way too much beauty products already.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I agree that there are a lot of items that are over-priced on mega redemption week-end. So, I tend to use the mega redemption to buy things like Lise Watier make-up, etc., that never go on sale. It's still nice, though, to be able to stock up on butter, bacon, etc. with no OOP cost at that time of year.

So many coupons....so little time!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information