User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: What are you going to buy for mega redemption?

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx123 View Post
    I have enough for 4 Redemptions but I'll probably only do 2.

The first one I'm taking my Mom to SDM and letting her buy anything she wants/needs for a total of $250.00

The second one will be for me but I'm waiting for the flyer before deciding what to get for sure.

I will pickup some cosmetics but that will only take up about $50.00 I'm not sure what I will spend the rest on yet.
    This is my plan, going to help my mom and dad with some nice stuff, whatever they want for the house for the holidays.
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

how many redemptions are we allowed per day, again, please ?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/127130-...-faq-q-canada/
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    official is 2 per day but I heard someone on here was able to do more than 2.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have done 4 redemptions in one day, all at the same location, same cashier, system did not prevent it from redeeming

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I've done several redemptions this year, and don't have enough points for the top redemption
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsteph View Post
    Hopefully SDM will have great Christmas items again this year. Last year I got 2 Tassimos (gave one to my boss; one for me) and 2 eReaders and I am finally reading eBooks from the library.
    Can I ask which ereader you bought that will allow you to read books from the library? I would like to do the same but I think my library only will allow me to download for kobo and they seem to only have sony ereaders at my SDM... any tips that I might not know about? Thanks!
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabee View Post
    Can I ask which ereader you bought that will allow you to read books from the library? I would like to do the same but I think my library only will allow me to download for kobo and they seem to only have sony ereaders at my SDM... any tips that I might not know about? Thanks!
    I got the Sony eReader and it is compatable with library ebooks. I saw a few Kindles here and there but I am not sure if they are...they weren't last year, I believe. Your local branch can walk you thru on the set up....I waited 9 months (I had lots of books purchased at SDM with points).

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I don't know! If they get any electronics in that I want they will be on top of the list. I have a point and shoot camera and a DSLR so I don't need those. If they had a GPS or an iPad they would be my picks. Otherwise, food and other stuff.
    They sell GPSs. I bought one there. They may not regularly stock them but they sell them quite often.
    Miss Molly likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

There are still things on sale during this time, just like any other week, right? I have read a few times that some people don't think it's a great deal because you have to pay the $30 in tax, and you will be spending way more on items that you normally wouldn't buy because they are the normal shoppers price. Its still a great deal right? Like $250 worth of stuff for $30..can't complain right??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    There are still things on sale during this time, just like any other week, right? I have read a few times that some people don't think it's a great deal because you have to pay the $30 in tax, and you will be spending way more on items that you normally wouldn't buy because they are the normal shoppers price. Its still a great deal right? Like $250 worth of stuff for $30..can't complain right??
    Exactly...free is free..who cares if you have to pay full price for something cause its free..of course there are still deals but most people go for electronics, video games, toys etc and usually they aren't on sale but they also rarely go on sale throughout the year anyway. I can't understand why anyone would be complaining about this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I plan to go up and down each aisle and buy things that we need/would never buy otherwise. I'm looking forward to a Diva Cup, Skin Tag remover (both DH and I want to try) and maybe some other things that if I don't end up liking I never wasted any money on.
    WHAT??? Shopper's sells Diva Cups? Shoot, wish I'd known that before I bought a replacement at a health food store (no rewards points!). BTW, I have to second kmiecp's comment that you will LOVE it! I do have a second one, but I had my first for two years before I bought it. The information sheet in the box suggests that you should replace it every year (clearly I didn't do that), but I've been mostly happy with the one and now have a backup in case the one I have starts to give me troubles. I have had one problem with it, but that was fixed after I bleached it. Yup, another thing that the information sheet says NOT to do, but I had nothing to lose. (btw, this was well after a year of use) It was either that or get a new one. Bleaching worked for me!
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Does anyone know if they have full-sized laptops, or are they all netbooks? Our laptop is becoming a dinosaur, and if I can pick one up for $250 less, that would be aaaaaaaaaaawesome!
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

using to buy ALL baby items as we are expecting a bundle of joy splurge on things i wouldn't spend $$$$ on!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Does anyone know if they have full-sized laptops, or are they all netbooks? Our laptop is becoming a dinosaur, and if I can pick one up for $250 less, that would be aaaaaaaaaaawesome!
    Yes they have regular sized laptops. I've seen Acer & Compaq. I don't believe the harddrives have been very big.

They always bring in different electronics at xmas that they don't stock year round.
    I'm not putting any thought into what I'm getting till the end of Nov when I see what special merchandise they are bringing it.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information