User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Kellogg's Cereal 1.99 after coupon @ RCSS

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hate to burst a bubble but I think the cereal at Shoppers is not the family size and only the family size have the gas card forms.

I used the cards at grocery stores, I just told the cashier, put $5 on a Mastercard gift card and didn't bother showing them what the card looked like. Doesn't matter. Just swipe
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

It was a couple weeks ago now and the flyer said "select types and sizes". My RCSS does not care and does not call to see the sizes so I just PM'd the family sizes and used the coupon. Not sure really what SDM had on sale or not cause I never went there.

It's over now so it's all good!
    fuzzycoconuts likes this.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information