User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hockeylover

Thread: BURLINGTON - need a babysitter?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi all
    I'm 19 and currently going to Sheridan College for Early Childhood Education.
    Due to amazing savings I quit my job in July to be able to focus on my studies. Now that I am in school I'm realizing how expensive things can be and would like to make a little bit of money without having to get a job to ensure I can still focus on school! So I've decided to babysit. I've been babysitting since I was 11 and I have experience with kids as young as a few hours old all the way up to high school (although they usually don't need to be babysat!)
    I charge $7/hr for one child plus $2 for each addition child - but I'm always willing to negotiate/working something out if you need too!
    A small issue is that I do not drive/have a car, however I can almost always get my own ride to/from any Burlington location!

I have references available and am more then willing to come and meet you and your child(ren) ahead of time so that everyones comfortable.

Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions

Anyone who doesn't like this post please let me know and I will remove, just figured it was worth a shot
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    csaund21 likes this.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Bookmarking

Thread Information