Thread: Caution with the 2500 points for Huggies or Pampers Wipes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so whats the right answer to the huggies and wipe at sdm

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

boo was hoping to get my points up for the mega redemption.

Anyone know the regular price of the wipes refills?
    Last edited by teverett; Tue, Oct 16th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

This makes me so mad! Only because the ad CLEARLY states ANY huggies wipes, and the picture shows them... Grr!

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by teverett View Post

For some reason $10.99 sticks in my head... But I don't think they're that much... You never know with SDM though..
    Last edited by couponclippercaitie; Tue, Oct 16th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Regular price is $10.99 at a few of my local SDM's. They are on sale until Friday for $6.49. I bought 15 of the refills today 15 @6.49=97.35-11.25 in coupons=$86.10-$85 redemption=$1.10+$12.65 tax=$13.75 and I got 37,500 points.

Also I went on SDM's FB page and said something about this promo and how misleading it is when it clearly states the following AND has a picture of the damn tub of wipes. As of yet they have not responded to my comment and I seriously doubt they will. I also made a comment that their customer's should be their advertising executives since WE know how to do promotion's that wouldn't piss people off because of false advertisement. Makes me very tempted to go and buy all the tubs of them I can and then turn around and complain to head office that this promo was very misleading since it clearly shows the tub of wipes NOT the refills.
    Get 2,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any participating package of HUGGIES® Newborn, Size 1, Size 2 diapers or HUGGIES® Baby wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by teverett View Post

ccmp1974 and vala like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Well it does say PARTICIPATING packages. So all they will say is the tubs aren't in the "participating class" of products in the promo. And I'm pissed off about this promo right along with you!

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    This makes me so mad! Only because the ad CLEARLY states ANY huggies wipes, and the picture shows them... Grr!
    gvlovescoupons and Valerey like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    It says any participating.....

Get 2,500 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®* when you purchase any participating package of HUGGIES® Newborn, Size 1, Size 2 diapers or HUGGIES® Baby wipes.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I agree with those who think this is misleading. Totally get it about the bonus points, but they shouldn't include products in the picture that aren't included.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I was under the impression that it included the Natural Care line of wipes(including the tub)since it was in the picture! Glad I found this thread..throws off my calculations for 20x the points now which means I may not be doing it at all.

If I do the math right I am sure I can get more wipes at WM in a big box for the same $!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I posted on SDM's FB page and got a response from them finally. Starting tomorrow morning the tubs of wipes ARE NOW INCLUDED in the bonus points promo. So now you WILL get 2500BP on each tub as well. Happy huggies shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i had seen your post on face book, when i saw that a reply was posted and it was a good answer, i had to contact you...
    AshleyRobertson and Tabby40 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Appreciate it. I was busy trying to reorganize and hadn't been online for a bit. I'm glad they changed it. It was very deceptive.
    Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    i had seen your post on face book, when i saw that a reply was posted and it was a good answer, i had to contact you...

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    I posted on SDM's FB page and got a response from them finally. Starting tomorrow morning the tubs of wipes ARE NOW INCLUDED in the bonus points promo. So now you WILL get 2500BP on each tub as well. Happy huggies shopping.

Thank you so very much Ashley , we all owe her a big thank you and maybe some reps for her I must say siple persistance
    ashley's post
    Looking for a little information. I noticed on another person's post that you said the Huggies wipes that you get the 2500 BP on are ONLY the refills. Why is it then that the advertisement for the promotion CLEARLY SHOWS a TUB of Huggies wipes..NOT ANY refill packages? Very misleading promotion..and I know you have quite a few PO'ed customers who bought the tubs expecting to get the points. So I guess I want to know why you show one product for the promotion..but the one you get points on is different. Do you think its nice to mislead your customers?

the response
    Shoppers Drug Mart Hi ladies, I have some great news. Due to the error with the promotion ( image vs. product availability) the promotion has changed to include all Huggies wipes not only the refills. Huggies would also like to speak to those person's affected by the promotion (contact number to follow). Please note that this change will not be effective until tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience.

Shoppers Drug Mart To follow up with the above, you can contact Huggies at 1-800-558-9177.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My pleasure Anna Michele! I'm glad we can all get in on this very good deal now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Thank you so very much Ashley , we all owe her a big thank you and maybe some reps for her I must say siple persistance
    ashley's post
    Looking for a little information. I noticed on another person's post that you said the Huggies wipes that you get the 2500 BP on are ONLY the refills. Why is it then that the advertisement for the promotion CLEARLY SHOWS a TUB of Huggies wipes..NOT ANY refill packages? Very misleading promotion..and I know you have quite a few PO'ed customers who bought the tubs expecting to get the points. So I guess I want to know why you show one product for the promotion..but the one you get points on is different. Do you think its nice to mislead your customers?

the response
    Shoppers Drug Mart Hi ladies, I have some great news. Due to the error with the promotion ( image vs. product availability) the promotion has changed to include all Huggies wipes not only the refills. Huggies would also like to speak to those person's affected by the promotion (contact number to follow). Please note that this change will not be effective until tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience.

Shoppers Drug Mart To follow up with the above, you can contact Huggies at 1-800-558-9177.
    deskittles and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

This is excellent news. Thank you AshleyRobertson.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information