User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering if anyone knows a tailor that sews saree blouses in Toronto...
    I'm looking for someone thats not too expensive,
    I know the ones that tailor in-home are much cheaper, but I don't have any numbers.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

go to an indian store and ask. they should know someone who makes blouses, or they might have someone who makes them at the shop.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sometimes you can also find south asian business directories in south asian stores, there's usually a couple of local listings of seamstresses.

also try the notice board at indian grocery stores. you might find someone advertising there.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can always get a ready made blouse from an Indian shop if you are not getting anyone to sew it. You will also get lots of variety in ready made garments.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I am abit late to reply but have you found a tailor ? Id like to say that in home tailors are the best to go to as they deal with thousands of different sareees and can make a blouse piece look amazing ! BUT it is a win win situation or a double loss ....the blouse a person can make can ruin your costly sari ..trust me its happened before with people who think they know about running a business at home...and ruin a 150+ gorgeous saree by making the blouse ugly and boxy .... the inside material is net?? And itchy and there goes wearing that saree in public ....after paying an expensive $35 for a PLAIN cheap blouse to be made ...and no cutwork at all ....then I have the great sewers who literally can transform my blouse into artwork. I dont come up with designs ..i simply tell them you make it I wear it becuase I trust their knowledge more than mine in latest trends .

But you can go to the big saree stores as they do have in store sewers that would take orders but im guessing that would be $40+ any design .

Thread Information