User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: No Free Tuna at RCSS Oct 19-25

  1. #1
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39634
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    9
    Expired on: Sat, Oct 20th, 2012
    So I drove 1 hour to the Super Store closest to me to see for myself about the Tuna as I don't want to pm and make someone lose their jobs. And it ends up that the 142g is not on sale this week at the store. So my interpretations of the flyer were not correct having a hard copy right in front of me at the store made me see this, however, another sale my come along before they do expire in June 2013.




    thanks to coupondude for posting flyer

    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/323103-...a/#post5024728
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Fri, Oct 19th, 2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: misinterpretation of flyer
    Thumpersmom, SFARAZ and mrs.march6 like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!


  2. #2
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Downtown Toronto
    Posts
    614
    Likes Received
    119
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)



    The tuna pictured in the flyer is not the same tuna that the coupon is good for from the latest Smart Source tear pads that were just released. Do you have a different tuna coupon?

  3. #3
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39634
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    The flyers says "Clover Leaf Light or Flavoured Tuna 85g to 170g, I think the tear pad from Smart Source applies here as last week out west at RCCS they have the same sale but for $1.17"


    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmi View Post
    The tuna pictured in the flyer is not the same tuna that the coupon is good for from the latest Smart Source tear pads that were just released. Do you have a different tuna coupon?
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

  4. #4
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,718
    Likes Received
    146574
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Lucky you having tuna coupons for regular tuna. Once in a while I get them for the flavoured ones, and more recently those fancy schmancy ones (w/dried tomato in olive oil).
    I just like the regular light - once a year as a big treat get a can of white, lol!
    r0c0upons likes this.

  5. #5
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    1,437
    Likes Received
    1495
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)



    I have a few Clover Leaf coupons ... and if someone is in 905 area (Brampton / Mississauga) we can do a quick trade!
    jasperandchar likes this.

  6. #6
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39634
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    They are the schmancy one(w/dried tomato in olive oil) from the latest tear pad, the flyer I believe includes these, correct me if I am wrong, the flyer says flavoured and includes the weight which is 142g?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lucky you having tuna coupons for regular tuna. Once in a while I get them for the flavoured ones, and more recently those fancy schmancy ones (w/dried tomato in olive oil).
    I just like the regular light - once a year as a big treat get a can of white, lol!
    littlebean and torontogal12 like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

  7. #7
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    192
    Likes Received
    23
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)



    YES! I absolutely cannot wait!
    jasperandchar likes this.

  8. #8
    Smart Canuck littlebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    2,420
    Likes Received
    379
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)



    Nope, you are not wrong Jasper! Glad to see another fish deal so soon!
    You guys...she doesn't have coupons for regular tuna, she has the fancy shmancy ones for the sundried tomato etc. that is within the correct price range (and valid on flavored tuna) that the flyer states. The 2 varieties in the picture are not the only ones she can get. She can try to PM at Walmart like I did this week for basically the same deal that Superstore had in their flyer this week and see if HER wal-mart will accept it. Mine did. Good luck!!!
    Last edited by littlebean; Tue, Oct 16th, 2012 at 04:36 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    975
    Likes Received
    258
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)



    I think your right. I'll be PMing at WM. The flyer CLEARLY states "Clover leaf light OR flavoured tuna 85g-170g..selected varieties". So I don't see why we couldn't PM and use the coupon! Stock up time..and food bank donation time.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    They are the schmancy one(w/dried tomato in olive oil) from the latest tear pad, the flyer I believe includes these, correct me if I am wrong, the flyer says flavoured and includes the weight which is 142g?

  10. #10
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39634
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    thanks littebean!


    Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    Nope, you are not wrong Jasper! Glad to see another fish deal so soon!
    You guys...she doesn't have coupons for regular tuna, she has the fancy shmancy ones for the sundried tomato etc. that is within the correct price range (and valid on flavored tuna) that the flyer states. The 2 varieties in the picture are not the only ones she can get. She can try to PM at Walmart like I did this week for basically the same deal that Superstore had in their flyer this week and see if HER wal-mart will accept it. Mine did. Good luck!!!
    Thumpersmom and littlebean like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

  11. #11
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern ON
    Posts
    1,168
    Likes Received
    132
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lucky you having tuna coupons for regular tuna. Once in a while I get them for the flavoured ones, and more recently those fancy schmancy ones (w/dried tomato in olive oil).
    I just like the regular light - once a year as a big treat get a can of white, lol!

    I just picked up some of the tuna in olive oil 1.00 off each if they apply. I have some for trade.
    jasperandchar likes this.

  12. #12
    Canadian Guru jasperandchar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Clayton Ontario
    Posts
    12,649
    Likes Received
    39634
    Trading Score
    288 (100%)




    thanks AshleyRobertson!

    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    I think your right. I'll be PMing at WM. The flyer CLEARLY states "Clover leaf light OR flavoured tuna 85g-170g..selected varieties". So I don't see why we couldn't PM and use the coupon! Stock up time..and food bank donation time.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

  13. #13
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    425
    Likes Received
    660
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)



    I saw a coupon zone coupon at zehrs today. I believe it was $1 off the flavoured tuna...

  14. #14
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9358
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    are the ones on websavers same as the tearpads ones? I only have the websavers ones here. I wish to use them on this deal

  15. #15
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,574
    Likes Received
    4522
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    I never get RCSS flyer in my area so can't price match at wm without the flyer. Oh well, I only have 1 coupon anyway.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •