User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone, I am newbie to this forum and really need some help regarding online shopping as I really don't have any idea about it. I want to buy some best quality outfits that are available at reasonable price. Please give your valuable suggestions.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Fashion plays a vital role in everyone's life

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

get online shopping at amazon and eBay its nice.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I really like the quality of clothing at Land's end, but it's expensive at regular prices. If you get on their mailing lists, every so often, they'll send you emails that offer free shipping. Less frequently, they'll send one that offers discounts of 30% or 40% of items, which brings down the prices to a reasonable level. You have to pay duty, but it's often worth it.

Sears Canada is another interesting website. They often have sales online that wouldn't be available in the store.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    I really like the quality of clothing at Land's end, but it's expensive at regular prices. If you get on their mailing lists, every so often, they'll send you emails that offer free shipping. Less frequently, they'll send one that offers discounts of 30% or 40% of items, which brings down the prices to a reasonable level. You have to pay duty, but it's often worth it.

Sears Canada is another interesting website. They often have sales online that wouldn't be available in the store.
    Thanks for giving such valuable suggestion. Will you please explain in more detail how I can buy clothes from Land's end as I don't have any idea about online shopping?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's very easy. Websites like Land's End are very good at taking you through the steps necessary to buy something.

Go to http://www.landsend.com/canada/ which is an online catalogue. If you're looking for a men's shirt for example, look under Men, then choose dress-shirt and it will show you the products available. Alternatively, you could go the web-site's search engine and type in "shirt" with the same results. (If you put yourself on their mailing list, you can request catalogs to be sent through the mail. You can then specify which product number you want.)

Look though the products and when you find something you like in the size you need, click "add to bag" and it will transfer the information to what we call a "shopping cart", essentially just a fancy name to say the website is saving your choice. Once you're ready to buy, you click on "shopping bag" which will take you to the page that includes all the item you choose. You review it and delete items you no longer want. That done, you click "start checkout" and it will take you step by step through the process of asking for your shipping and payment information (you might have to create an account).

Anytime throughout this process you're able to back out of your purchase, either by logging out, closing the site down, or moving to another unrelated site. Once all your information is captured, you'll be asked to review your shopping basket, and the last step will be to confirm your purchase.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Also go to eBay for shoes and boots. Remember to check the seller's reputation first. I have purchased a lot of footwear thru this site and always have been happy with it.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Community,

When purchasing dress for fulfillment garments locally, you'll want to take a friend together with you. For newbies, this may be a fun experience. You are going to have an enjoyable tour out of getting brand new outfits. This is exactly great if you are searching to visit to outlet centers or visit cities which are recognized for his or her superb clothing retailers.

Thanks and Regards,
    Diapees Andwipees

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What websites can I go on for online shopping in Canada?

I don't mean E-Bay or anything, I'm looking for designer clothing websites that can send me my clothes to my house in Edmonton. If it's not a designer website then that's alright, though I want it to be an actual store. I was looking for the H&M online shopping site for Canada but I couldn't find it. But thank you for helping me!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyetea View Post
    It's very easy. Websites like Land's End are very good at taking you through the steps necessary to buy something.

Go to http://www.landsend.com/canada/ which is an online catalogue. If you're looking for a men's shirt for example, look under Men, then choose dress-shirt and it will show you the products available. Alternatively, you could go the web-site's search engine and type in "shirt" with the same results. (If you put yourself on their mailing list, you can request catalogs to be sent through the mail. You can then specify which product number you want.)

Look though the products and when you find something you like in the size you need, click "add to bag" and it will transfer the information to what we call a "shopping cart", essentially just a fancy name to say the website is saving your choice. Once you're ready to buy, you click on "shopping bag" which will take you to the page that includes all the item you choose. You review it and delete items you no longer want. That done, you click "start checkout" and it will take you step by step through the process of asking for your shipping and payment information (you might have to create an account).

Anytime throughout this process you're able to back out of your purchase, either by logging out, closing the site down, or moving to another unrelated site. Once all your information is captured, you'll be asked to review your shopping basket, and the last step will be to confirm your purchase.
    Thanks for explaining the whole online cloth buying process so brilliantly. You have made it very easy to understand. Will please suggest me some more online shops that offers stylish and best quality clothes in affordable rates?

Thread Information