User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By aww

Thread: COSTCO - The Grange

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone,

So the new Costco across from River cree in the Grange area is suppose to open this weekend.

Does anybody know if there will be any specials for openings?

And I also need to renew my card... but if I renew it will it expire next October (so i'll lose half a month) or expire next November?

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I don't know about the renewal but I do not if you renew late then they include the months that you didn't renew, unless you fight for it.
    You also don't NEED a membership, you can get the gift cards (order them from the website, which you don't need a membership to order from) and then use the gift cards in store without needing a membership.
    300605 and GypsyGirl like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by aww View Post
    I don't know about the renewal but I do not if you renew late then they include the months that you didn't renew, unless you fight for it.
    You also don't NEED a membership, you can get the gift cards (order them from the website, which you don't need a membership to order from) and then use the gift cards in store without needing a membership.
    Oh wow! That's genius! Thanks so much!!! It defiantly helps out my family since we are so small we don't go there too much.

is there anything I should look out for when doing this though? Cause you know how Costco is really good at tracking stuff

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

not that I know of 300605. I have successfully ordered products from the Costco website but I haven't bought a gift card from there. I just left the membership number blank when asked.
    If Costco tracks this stuff I wouldn't worry much - they can track that you bought it, and where it's redeemed but it's a giftcard, like using cash, so they wouldn't know who it is redeeming it.

Thread Information