User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: body by vi, 90 day challenge

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I don't necessarily agree with using these types of products. Since these products aren't subject to the Food and Drug Laws, the companies don't have to list all ingredients accurately. Scientists have done tests on vitamins, weight loss shakes and pills, and other 'health food' items and discovered that they have heavy metals. I'd like to know how heavy metals get into these items! As well, these products have no obligation to have any sort of standardized amount of ingredient in the item (for example, a bottle of vitamin C pills may have some pills that have a lot of vitamin C and other pills that have very little vitamin C). Also, the factories that make these items aren't subject to Hygiene and Health laws, so they are often not clean.

I don't know if I would want to put these items into my body. While it may help with weight loss, at what cost? Weight loss is really only effective if you eat healthy with portion control and exercise. It won't happen quickly, but stick with it. Most people get frustrated when they lose a few pounds and then the weight loss tapers off. You need to get past the time when weight loss tapers and realize that you're doing what's best for your health.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, thanks natynat, well i actually posted this a long time ago, and have been off the shakes for over a few weeks now and have continued to lose weight. its because it was not a starvation diet....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i was on this as well,,, i loved it , it gave me tons of energy and the weight came off , i still have some left , the only thing with this plan is you have to call to cancel , before the 90 days are up or they will continue to send and bill u,,
    matrix82 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think now you just have to cancel the autoship, and they wont bill you it is a great plan!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

You should add some before and after pictures since you lost so much weight! I'm sure it would help increase your sales too if you show people that it really works.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information