User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree523Likes

Thread: Getting to Know You - Week 7

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I think that's why so many of us are so happy - we're very satisfied!
    DH and I will help out by testing the "frequent sex makes SC'ers a happy bunch" hypothesis. (LOL, I live in Vanier, I know, but my services are only available to DH)

I must say, though, that I am not interested in joining my own study if I have to be in the 'control group'
    Well, when you get my age your favourite indoor activity is often a well cooked steak.
    Natalka, Lynn49, ninna and 2 others like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Yahoo! I'll bake an unbelievable Pecan Pie and 12 generic pies so you can pie peoples faces for fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by glowworm2k View Post
    The first summer after I moved out from home, this was really getting on my nerves. I was lucky enough to have an apartment with an in-unit washer/dryer.....
    So one day while doing laundry, I stripped off all my clothes and threw them in the machine. An hour later, I was so proud: everything was clean and there was not a single dirty sock or any other laundry left in the house!!!!!

In retrospect, it wasn't much of an accomplishment and just involved 19-year-old stubborn me sitting naked and watching Oprah or something like that for an hour while the machines ran the last load, but it felt soooooo good and like such an achievement at the time
    vesper: You're on! Check for the e-vite! I have yet to try a pecan pie! Wait, does it have raisins?

glowworm2K: That is definitely an accomplishment, but wouldn't be my favourite winter activity. When I was away for school, I often got out my best dresses to do laundry in because I'd want to do as much as possible at the same time. I'd be the only one glammed up in the communal laundry room.

In retrospect, I wonder if I looked like I was trying to pick up. Oh my...
    operabob, Lynn49, ninna and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

If it helps the testing i can volunteer information for comparisons sake between my last marriage (ugh) and my current marriage (woot) LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

vesper: You're on! Check for the e-vite! I have yet to try a pecan pie! Wait, does it have raisins?
    No raisins! I like pieing people in the face!
    operabob and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

What was your favorite food when you were a child? MY GRANDMOTHER'S DANISH Æbleskiver http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æbleskiver

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? INDOORS- COOKING FOR FAMILY GET TOGETHERS OUTDOORS- LONG WALKS IN THE FALL WITH DH AND HARLEY WHILE SIPPING A TALL NON FAT PSL
    What chore do you absolutely hate doing? :pottytrain4: TOILETS! YUCK I also have to add raking the leaves from our chestnut tree that is 1.5X's the size of our 2 storey house!!!!

What is your favorite form of exercise? WALKING, ESPECIALLY ON RECYCLE DAYS, I COULD WALK FOR HOURS AND I HAVE

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? ONE THAT WOULD BENIFIT ANIMALS IN SHELTERS,ETC... AND THEY WOULD HAVE AN ADOPTION OPTION WITH LOTS OF ANIMALS AT THE PARTY. I LOVE ANIMALS AND WANT TO HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? MY GRANDPARENTS WEDDING. HEY WERE MARRIED 69 YEARS BEFORE SHE PASSED

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? AFTER THE OBVIOUS PAYING OFF BILLS I'D TAKE THE ENTIRE FAMILY ON A MEGA VACTION AND HAVE A FAMILY REUNION

What would you name the autobiography of your life? YOU DID WHAT??? AND NO I WILL NOT BE EXPANDING ON THAT

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? UPDATED; Moves like Jagger by Marron 5

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Updated: The stinkin' SPCA commercials... they get me every time!!!!

What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? MY HUSBAND IS THE BESTEST GIFT EVER AND HARLEY TOO . NO WORST GIFT SINCE IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS....... NO WAIT....HERE WAS THE $9.99 CANISTER SET WE GOT AS A WEDDING GIFT FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE LOADED EVEN THOUGH WE HAD BOUGHT HER DAUGHTER A PRICEY GIFT THAT WAS ACTUALLY ON HER REGISTRY EARLIER. THAT ONE SUCKED CAUSE THERE WAS ZERO THOUGHT.
    What word describes you best? CHEEKY

Where do you want to retire? ARIZONA!!!!

You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? I DON'T DO SPEECHES!

Last sporting event you went to? UMMMM A HOCKEY GAME....WAAAAAY BEFORE THE STUPID STRIKE

Have you ever met anyone famous?
    YEP,WAS AN EXTRA- RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON (AKA MCGYVER), HAD BREAKFAST WITH BATMAN-ADAM WEST, LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS AND HARRISON FORD

What was your first job?
    BABYSITTING

Do you collect anything? What?
    COUPONS......

Favorite flower?
    GERBER DAISY

When do you start decorating for Christmas?
    I DON'T
    Last edited by harbie; Fri, Oct 26th, 2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: updated missing ansers :)

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

^ I am always equally shocked in a good and bad way by people's wedding presents

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    One of my friends met David Suzuki and she said he was a real a$$ Apparently he's really buff though lol
    I heard that too! My brother works as an Educator in a museum and Suzuki was speaking there one time. Apparently he wasn't friendly to the staff and was very demanding as well
    Natalka likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Week 8! Week 8! Where's Week 8? I feel like Keith Richards going through withdrawal! Gotta get my fix!
    danger_dan likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll write week 8 questions if they don't come soon.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

VeeVee, I think you need to get on this, because I don't even want to think of the questions vesper will ask!
    operabob, harbie and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey I would ask some really good stuff.

operabob and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spidey46x2 View Post
    I heard that too! My brother works as an Educator in a museum and Suzuki was speaking there one time. Apparently he wasn't friendly to the staff and was very demanding as well
    David Suzuki's time is waaaayyyy long gone! He's full of himself and full of nonsense that he spews in lieu of the way things really are and should work...he's too egomaniacal to stop hogging the spotlight anywhere he can get it, and why on earth are people still WANTING to hear him speak such nonsense and encouraging him?!
    Don't get me started......
    operabob, princessjen and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    VeeVee, I think you need to get on this, because I don't even want to think of the questions vesper will ask!
    I think Vee is with her Mom today, and we're hoping she makes it back home safely and checks in with us as soon as she can...
    Vesper....um....I'm afraid of your "really good stuff" questions....
    operabob, alicia and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Week 8! Week 8! Where's Week 8? I feel like Keith Richards going through withdrawal! Gotta get my fix!
    I feel the same! It's just not Monday without them!
    Bring it, dude!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'v got questions ready to go... only 1 stereotypical vesper question.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information