User Tag List

Page 1574 of 1799 FirstFirst ... 574 1074 1474 1524 1564 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1584 1624 1674 ... LastLast
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 26980
Like Tree67803Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

  1. #23596
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    910
    Likes Received
    1317
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by aljen01 View Post
    I have been noticing all of these things as well, I seem to get dq'd from almost every survey I attempt so video's were the easiest way to earn the SB's, just did while watching tv at night. Now the video's are taking forever. So, what is a comparable site to SB's?
    You may want to go back a few pages and read message 23561 as it does refer to what essentially you are asking. As indicated there, I am also not aware of another site where you can earn using videos and similar in the same way that you can on Swagbucks. I use ClixSense where my earnings are mostly from surveys and NeoBux where my earnings are almost entirely from CrowdFlower tasks.

    I am very close to a PayPal cashout and will do it very soon. Then I will take a break from Swagbucks and see what happens. I am thinking about whether I would like to have any earnings as Home Depot or Starbucks cards which I believe will still be as US dollars.

    Editing to add: Has anyone recently cashed out with a Home Depot card or a Starbucks card? I was just perusing the choices. The Starbucks cards are labelled as CAD in the title. I am looking to confirm the currency.
    Last edited by key123; Mon, Nov 30th, 2015 at 01:53 PM.
    lcmt, macw1960 and DaveP like this.

  2. #23597
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Got 9sb for a search. I can't seem to copy the image for some reason.
    macw1960 likes this.

  3. #23598
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    They don't have the word "CAD" before, so I'm not sure now if it is in US$.

    Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    You may want to go back a few pages and read message 23561 as it does refer to what essentially you are asking. As indicated there, I am also not aware of another site where you can earn using videos and similar in the same way that you can on Swagbucks. I use ClixSense where my earnings are mostly from surveys and NeoBux where my earnings are almost entirely from CrowdFlower tasks.

    I am very close to a PayPal cashout and will do it very soon. Then I will take a break from Swagbucks and see what happens. I am thinking about whether I would like to have any earnings as Home Depot or Starbucks cards which I believe will still be as US dollars.

    Editing to add: Has anyone recently cashed out with a Home Depot card or a Starbucks card? I was just perusing the choices. The Starbucks cards are labelled as CAD in the title. I am looking to confirm the currency.
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  4. #23599
    CaNewbie aljen01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    64
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thank you! I'll go and look!
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.

  5. #23600
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23288
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    You may want to go back a few pages and read message 23561 as it does refer to what essentially you are asking. As indicated there, I am also not aware of another site where you can earn using videos and similar in the same way that you can on Swagbucks. I use ClixSense where my earnings are mostly from surveys and NeoBux where my earnings are almost entirely from CrowdFlower tasks.

    I am very close to a PayPal cashout and will do it very soon. Then I will take a break from Swagbucks and see what happens. I am thinking about whether I would like to have any earnings as Home Depot or Starbucks cards which I believe will still be as US dollars.

    Editing to add: Has anyone recently cashed out with a Home Depot card or a Starbucks card? I was just perusing the choices. The Starbucks cards are labelled as CAD in the title. I am looking to confirm the currency.

    I have been cashing in for HD GC's all year and yes they are in US funds.
    Last edited by macw1960; Tue, Dec 1st, 2015 at 07:20 AM.
    key123 likes this.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  6. #23601
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23288
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Starting off with this one.

    Congratulations!

    Your search just earned you 7 SB.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  7. #23602
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    It seems SB is doing something and trying to keep the members. Some gift card valued at $5 and $10 are having 15% discount (including Starbucks and Amazon.ca, but I don't know when the discount will expire). However, 15% discount is not enough to compensate the lost from Paypal plus this is not permanent. However, with the 15% discount, it is even cheaper than the $25 redemption at 2200 SB (Logically, it doesn't really make sense to me). Nevertheless, the $10 free gift card promotion is still better than 15% discount. It seems SB is making this too complicated. They should just reduce the cost of the paypal by 30% permanently, then this is much simpler.

    Btw, just finish few surveys from Clixsense and earn more than $7 (US$) + 16% bonus within 1.5 hours. I can never achieved this from Swagbucks survey.

    Also, the paypal description is still saying US$. I'm not sure if Swagbucks forget to change or not.

    I'm waiting for the last month bonus and then make the final redemption, then I can totally forget this site. I have been SB members since the first day launch of the site. It is sad that the numerous poor management decision lead to many unsatisfied members recently.
    Last edited by lcmt; Tue, Dec 1st, 2015 at 08:10 AM.
    macw1960 and 01kipper like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  8. #23603
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23288
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Dubs.

    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 5 SB.
    lcmt likes this.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  9. #23604
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    910
    Likes Received
    1317
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    It seems SB is doing something and trying to keep the members. Some gift card valued at $5 and $10 are having 15% discount (including Starbucks and Amazon.ca, but I don't know when the discount will expire). However, 15% discount is not enough to compensate the lost from Paypal plus this is not permanent. However, with the 15% discount, it is even cheaper than the $25 redemption at 2200 SB (Logically, it doesn't really make sense to me). Nevertheless, the $10 free gift card promotion is still better than 15% discount. It seems SB is making this too complicated. They should just reduce the cost of the paypal by 30% permanently, then this is much simpler.
    I just checked the blog and found the following which I think would indicate that the end date for the discounted gift cards lcmt is referring to is December 15:
    "Don’t have enough SB for a CAD$50 gift card? Don’t worry, we’re putting ALL CAD$5 & CAD$10 retailer gift cards on sale from December 1st – 15th."
    Last edited by key123; Tue, Dec 1st, 2015 at 02:20 PM.

  10. #23605
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    OhMySearchWin

    3sb for the rest of the hour.
    Giseledta, macw1960 and 01kipper like this.

  11. #23606
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23288
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Trips.

    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 7 SB.
    Giseledta likes this.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  12. #23607
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    QualifyMore

    3sb for the rest of the hour.

  13. #23608
    Coupon Addict tmlskk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    934
    Likes Received
    1052
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)



    I'm just getting back on Swagbucks. I have 286 in my account.
    Im trying to understand what you guys have been talking about regarding Paypal. Can we (Canadians) not redeem for the Paypal rewards?

    EDIT: Sorry, I dont see the Paypal offer now. I must have been thinking about Ebay.
    Last edited by tmlskk01; Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015 at 07:13 PM.
    macw1960 likes this.

  14. #23609
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,043
    Likes Received
    13928
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    I'm just getting back on Swagbucks. I have 286 in my account.
    Im trying to understand what you guys have been talking about regarding Paypal. Can we (Canadians) not redeem for the Paypal rewards?

    EDIT: Sorry, I dont see the Paypal offer now. I must have been thinking about Ebay.
    It was payed out in us dollars. It will now be paid in Canadian.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  15. #23610
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    3,932
    Likes Received
    1497
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)




    I think it totally sucks that they are now paying out the Paypal as canadian. They take a much bigger cut of things like surveys and tasks than other sites so I can't see how they need to pay us less like this.

    I have been doing most of my earning elsewhere and just use SB for the videos, games and searching since the other sites don't pay me for those things. It is all a bit extra that helps out to earn some money for christmas or stuff around the house. Without SB affording those things would be much harder so I can see me continuing to earn.
    lcmt, ROMEO, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

    Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •