User Tag List

Page 672 of 1799 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 722 772 1172 1672 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 26980
Like Tree67803Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

  1. #10066
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    As I said, DO NOT follow the instruction by changing the country at the top right of the page. It will allow you to find and complete survey, but you won't get credit (at least instantly) from doing it. The HP survey is currently not configured properly for Canadian. You can try to change the language of that page and then close that page. Restart the HP survey and then you will see a different page layout which is a really old page layout. Don't try to do survey from this page layout too, you won't get credit.

    Most likely the survey is currently configured for US people only, so any survey completed outside US "IP address" will deny by its credit system.

    If you submit ticket to SB support, your ticket title should tell them that the HP survey does NOT setup properly. If you tell them that you don't get credit from it, they probably will ignore you or your ticket will be in low priority. In the message, then you can tell them you did few surveys and don't get credit from it. You can also try to report the problem from FB (US or Canada), sometimes, SB support answer much quicker

    Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Hmmm, I got another daily survey on air fresheners, again, no bucks. This is the msg it keeps giving:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    At the bottom, it does state this:
    You must be a US or Canadian resident 13 years or older to enter and participate.

    So I just selected country & English as you said lcmt, and I got another survey on online shopping habits! But no credit. I suspect I wont ever get credit for these.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sat, Aug 3rd, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
    baggypants likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  2. #10067
    ergo2 ergo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Guelph
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,722
    Likes Received
    449
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    reached todays goal
    baggypants, sassypants and DaveP like this.
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

  3. #10068
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BC, west coast
    Posts
    658
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    Hmmm, I got another daily survey on air fresheners, again, no bucks. This is the msg it keeps giving:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    At the bottom, it does state this:
    You must be a US or Canadian resident 13 years or older to enter and participate.

    So I just selected country & English as you said lcmt, and I got another survey on online shopping habits! But no credit. I suspect I wont ever get credit for these.
    I did that one also, samething as you, no credit...I have had sooo many lately. I put in a ticket and some one gave me 10 bucks as a courtesy...I replied and said thanks however I want the 60 I was promised for completion, I provided them with the screen shot and URL...anyhow...no reply to that until they hear from survey company which generally means no credit in my experience...I find it is with Toluna surveys when it happens to me so I am not going to do anymore of theirs...tired of them stealing my info and not giving the credits for it...

  4. #10069
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    As long as you see the following message, I suggest you don't try to complete any survey since the chance you will get credit is very low.

    "It seems that you are not located in the corresponding country, please select your country in the menu at the top right of this page to participate.".


    Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    I did that one also, samething as you, no credit...I have had sooo many lately. I put in a ticket and some one gave me 10 bucks as a courtesy...I replied and said thanks however I want the 60 I was promised for completion, I provided them with the screen shot and URL...anyhow...no reply to that until they hear from survey company which generally means no credit in my experience...I find it is with Toluna surveys when it happens to me so I am not going to do anymore of theirs...tired of them stealing my info and not giving the credits for it...
    baggypants, linaka54 and DaveP like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  5. #10070
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Just got 11sb for 'Chaz Bono".

    At least he's good for something...
    baggypants and Joolz834 like this.

  6. #10071
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    BC, west coast
    Posts
    658
    Likes Received
    85
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    As long as you see the following message, I suggest you don't try to complete any survey since the chance you will get credit is very low.

    "It seems that you are not located in the corresponding country, please select your country in the menu at the top right of this page to participate.".
    Thanks, I didn't get that message on any of them...just did another no credit one, this one a daily survey for 60 on retail shopping on Internet or in store in Canada, so beware, it doesn't credit. This is what displays at the end and no points come up:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    (Again, at the end, if you examine the fine print at the very bottom, sure enough it says Toluna.)

    not sure what game they are playing but it is sure dishonest IMHO, they troll for your info then do not pay the agreed upon amount.

  7. #10072
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Vaughan, ON
    Posts
    316
    Likes Received
    233
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)



    Goal is a bit too high for Sunday, 60 would be more reasonable.
    baggypants and DaveP like this.

  8. #10073
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    16,940
    Likes Received
    35961
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    Finally got my first search win of the day. 15sb for "Wellness Bucks Programs"
    baggypants and DaveP like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  9. #10074
    Smart Canuck 01kipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,179
    Likes Received
    2638
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Dubs!! 11/9 for "are prions alive"
    baggypants and DaveP like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

  10. #10075
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    It is weird you don't get that message. That message comes up immediately once you click on the survey link. There are only 2 reasons you don't get that message :

    (1) You didn't clear the cookie before starting the survey
    (2) You are using some US Internet Service Provider like AOL


    Quote Originally Posted by linaka54 View Post
    Thanks, I didn't get that message on any of them...just did another no credit one, this one a daily survey for 60 on retail shopping on Internet or in store in Canada, so beware, it doesn't credit. This is what displays at the end and no points come up:
    You have successfully completed a survey! To thank you for your time and for sharing your opinion with us, you have been automatically entered into our $1,000 sweepstakes. Remember: you may take up to one survey per day, which will increase your chances of winning! Good luck!
    (Again, at the end, if you examine the fine print at the very bottom, sure enough it says Toluna.)

    not sure what game they are playing but it is sure dishonest IMHO, they troll for your info then do not pay the agreed upon amount.
    baggypants and DaveP like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  11. #10076
    2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    851
    Likes Received
    1551
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    ... when do you see referral bucks? A friend signed up yesterday and did the profile thing and played games all night. I don't see a thing on my page. *sigh* can't win for losing.
    baggypants and DaveP like this.

  12. #10077
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCouponCollector View Post
    ... when do you see referral bucks? A friend signed up yesterday and did the profile thing and played games all night. I don't see a thing on my page. *sigh* can't win for losing.
    Been a while since I had an active referral but iirc you only get matching swagbucks for their search wins. Used to be instant, I don't know if it still is.

  13. #10078
    2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    851
    Likes Received
    1551
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    ... thanks! I'll keep a lookout.
    baggypants likes this.

  14. #10079
    Canadian Guru Peachykeen2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    15,384
    Likes Received
    24359
    Trading Score
    513 (100%)




    woo first search win now

    Name:  Picture 8.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  29.6 KB
    baggypants likes this.

  15. #10080
    2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    851
    Likes Received
    1551
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    ... just got 9 also with "Shoppers Optimum" (my saved homepage is the results of that search lol)
    baggypants likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •