User Tag List

Page 435 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 535 935 1435 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    just got a email from swagbucks

30 - one click questions

Please respond quickly as this invitation will be available only until a pre-determined number of responses have been received. The survey takes approximately 6 minutes and if you successfully complete it, your account will be credited with 25.00 Swag Bucks.
    How long does it normally take you all to get credit for these "emailed" surveys. I didn't realize I hadn't opted in for the email and have since completed 3 surveys but have not yet been credited.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    How long does it normally take you all to get credit for these "emailed" surveys. I didn't realize I hadn't opted in for the email and have since completed 3 surveys but have not yet been credited.
    I've done 5 surveys in the past 2 weeks and not been credited for one

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

every single one I have been emailed has credited instantly

today's one brought me right back to the survey dashboard, I clicked refresh and it was there

so dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear6 View Post
    News from swagbucks. We can now share active codes

"We know how much you all love Swag Codes, so we are implementing an exciting, major change beginning immediately. Moving forward, you should now feel free to share active Swag Codes. Tell your friends, post it on your Facebook wall, Tweet it to your followers; let everyone know the active Swag Code so that everyone can take advantage of the bonus Swag Bucks!

Don’t worry, there will be no repercussions for posting active Swag Codes. This will not negatively impact your account in any way. This is a permanent change."
    WOW! I think that's great!
    princessjen, Angela273 and web3 like this.
    Please join me & earn FREE Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, more!
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This again may be the problem from your browser which may not accept cookie properly. Try to use another browser next time. Again, remember to enable the cookie explicitly if you are using Firefox 20 or above version.

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    I've done 5 surveys in the past 2 weeks and not been credited for one
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

From thei blog - it looks like monday is going to be a higher earning SB day!

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2013/04/do...swagbucks.html
    Monday, April 15th, is Tax Day – one of the least looked-forward to days of the year….until now. Swagbucks is putting the “FUN” in your Tax Refund. Introducing DOUBLE STUFFED SWAGBUCKS! Beginning at Midnight PDT (12:00:01am) on Monday, April 15th, and continuing the entire day (up until 11:59:59pm PDT) you have the opportunity to earn DOUBLE SWAG BUCKS! What does that mean? It means we’re doubling your earnings! In detail:

• Instead of earning 1 Swag Bucks for voting in Monday’s Daily Poll, you’ll earn 2
    • Instead of being awarded 1 Swag Bucks for having the Swagbucks Toolbar downloaded, you’ll be awarded 2 on Monday
    • Instead of earning 2 Swag Bucks for NOSO, you’ll earn 4 on Monday
    • Instead of earning 2 Swag Bucks per win in Games free play, you’ll earn 4, giving you the ability to earn up to a total of 20 Swag Bucks on Monday
    • Instead of earning 3 Swag Bucks for every 10 videos you watch in SBTV, you’ll earn 6. Watch another 10 videos, you’ll earn another 6 Swag Bucks. This gives you the ability to earn up to a total of 300 Swag Bucks through SBTV on Monday.
    • All Shop & Earn stores will be offering DOUBLE SWAG BUCKS per dollar spent on Monday
    • The Apple iPad Mini Swagtakes, Apple iPod Touch Swagstakes, and Apple iPod Nano Swagstakes will be offering DOUBLE ENTRIES all day on Monday.

Remember, Spring Into Action is also still in play – so whatever your referral earns, you’ll earn too (within the earning actions)! That means when they get their 2 Swag Bucks for voting in the Daily Poll on Monday, so will you! Make sure to tell all of your referrals about this amazing opportunity, and get more and more of your friends to sign up to maximize both their and your earnings.
    As an added bonus, throughout the day on Monday we will be giving out 30 Swag Bucks through Swag Codes! Keep in mind, you can now share active codes – so getting those extra 30 bucks should be a breeze!
    Horndogg, scouserhead and Karabana like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

trips 10, 10, 10

Have not qualified for any surveys today. I am still working my way on sbtv. Today will be my 7th day in a row, so I really want to get it.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good. But I hope NOT "instead of daily goal 80, now you need 160".

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    From thei blog - it looks like monday is going to be a higher earning SB day!

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2013/04/do...swagbucks.html
    Monday, April 15th, is Tax Day – one of the least looked-forward to days of the year….until now. Swagbucks is putting the “FUN” in your Tax Refund. Introducing DOUBLE STUFFED SWAGBUCKS! Beginning at Midnight PDT (12:00:01am) on Monday, April 15th, and continuing the entire day (up until 11:59:59pm PDT) you have the opportunity to earn DOUBLE SWAG BUCKS! What does that mean? It means we’re doubling your earnings! In detail:

• Instead of earning 1 Swag Bucks for voting in Monday’s Daily Poll, you’ll earn 2
    • Instead of being awarded 1 Swag Bucks for having the Swagbucks Toolbar downloaded, you’ll be awarded 2 on Monday
    • Instead of earning 2 Swag Bucks for NOSO, you’ll earn 4 on Monday
    • Instead of earning 2 Swag Bucks per win in Games free play, you’ll earn 4, giving you the ability to earn up to a total of 20 Swag Bucks on Monday
    • Instead of earning 3 Swag Bucks for every 10 videos you watch in SBTV, you’ll earn 6. Watch another 10 videos, you’ll earn another 6 Swag Bucks. This gives you the ability to earn up to a total of 300 Swag Bucks through SBTV on Monday.
    • All Shop & Earn stores will be offering DOUBLE SWAG BUCKS per dollar spent on Monday
    • The Apple iPad Mini Swagtakes, Apple iPod Touch Swagstakes, and Apple iPod Nano Swagstakes will be offering DOUBLE ENTRIES all day on Monday.

Remember, Spring Into Action is also still in play – so whatever your referral earns, you’ll earn too (within the earning actions)! That means when they get their 2 Swag Bucks for voting in the Daily Poll on Monday, so will you! Make sure to tell all of your referrals about this amazing opportunity, and get more and more of your friends to sign up to maximize both their and your earnings.
    As an added bonus, throughout the day on Monday we will be giving out 30 Swag Bucks through Swag Codes! Keep in mind, you can now share active codes – so getting those extra 30 bucks should be a breeze!
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Heads up - the Swag Code for tomorrow is "ShareMe". It will be active from 6pm -8pm PDT (9pm-11pm EDT), and will be worth 6 Swag Bucks! Be sure to tell all of your friends!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

trips

10/10/10

Name:  Picture 5.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  32.4 KB
    baggypants and Horndogg like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Has anyone sent in a ticket yet for those 3 emailed surveys? I know I should but there just seems to be so many tickets I have had to send in for everything, not just Swagbucks and I am getting tired of it.
    Angela273 likes this.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    This again may be the problem from your browser which may not accept cookie properly. Try to use another browser next time. Again, remember to enable the cookie explicitly if you are using Firefox 20 or above version.
    Thanks! I will try that.
    baggypants likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock_climberjoe View Post
    Heads up - the Swag Code for tomorrow is "ShareMe". It will be active from 6pm -8pm PDT (9pm-11pm EDT), and will be worth 6 Swag Bucks! Be sure to tell all of your friends!
    Love the new change!!
    baggypants, Giving-Small and web3 like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

trips 10/10/15
    baggypants likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    trips

10/10/10

Name:  Picture 5.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  32.4 KB
    thanks I got 10 for this one too.
    baggypants and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Thread Information