User Tag List

Page 512 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning! Very sorry to those who spend a lot of time on a survey only for it to error out at the very end... I know how incredibly frustrating that is because it happened to me on another site this week.

I finally got the easy 100SB survey about smoothies that everyone was talking about a few days ago, so I'm already at goal! Good luck to everyone today... the goals have been consistently high this month (80, 90, 100-110), but the bonuses are going to be nice and large too.
    Angela273 likes this.
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

morning - only 94 more to go!

Name:  Picture 4.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  31.8 KB
    Giseledta, mjaas and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always thought Friday suppose to get 10 or more before 4pm

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    morning - only 94 more to go!

Name:  Picture 4.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  31.8 KB
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I always thought Friday suppose to get 10 or more before 4pm
    I only got 7 for my first search win so I'm not sure if they are doing that Mega Friday thing anymore... there's nothing about it on the homepage. It was never a guarantee that you'd win higher amounts anyways, was it? I thought it was just more likely that you'd have higher wins, but by no means a 100% guarantee?
    Join me on SuperPoints! It's fun to win points and earn gift cards with the super lucky button! Sign up here:https://www.superpoints.com/join/pOa...hv7xzfIa_fToGA

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

target stores in winnipeg

Horndogg and mjaas like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually, this is the first time I got less than 10 before 4pm on Friday. Maybe Mega Friday will become a history.

With the recent activities (Harder search wins, Increased daily goal, NO more mega Friday), I think they try to increase the profit. There are only two ways, ask the member to work more or reduce the points they are giving out. It seems the former strategy doesn't work since quite amount of people are complaining from FB with the increased goal. So SB is trying to reduce the points giving out the members. I hope they don't reduce the points for any walls, surveys, and offers since most of them are quite low compare to other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Aridne89 View Post
    I only got 7 for my first search win so I'm not sure if they are doing that Mega Friday thing anymore... there's nothing about it on the homepage. It was never a guarantee that you'd win higher amounts anyways, was it? I thought it was just more likely that you'd have higher wins, but by no means a 100% guarantee?
    web3 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Started with a 6 as well.

Very sorry to those who spend a lot of time on a survey only for it to error out at the very end...

Does that mean they will give us the points? because it too the answers ok just wouldn't give the points.
    mjaas likes this.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't know .. If you don't see the points by Monday, you probably need to submit a ticket. I hate survey company doing any update/upgrade while members are still doing survey. They should shutdown the dashboard one hour in advance, so people won't start the survey. For those people still working on a survey, I believe one hour is enough for them to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post

Very sorry to those who spend a lot of time on a survey only for it to error out at the very end...

Does that mean they will give us the points? because it too the answers ok just wouldn't give the points.
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post

?? All I meant by my comment was that I sympathize with those who get burned by sneaky surveys, surveys that don't credit or that disqualify people at the very end.. I think this has happened at least once to most of us who use GPT sites. I don't know whether or not you'll get your points, it really could go either way, but it's worth at least trying. If you've already contacted them all you can really do at this point is wait for them to get back to you, at least for a couple days.. it also might not hurt to ask for advice on the Swagbucks Facebook page, because there are always a lot of people there who have experience with having to hassle swagbucks to get credits that they deserve. I hope it works out for you, and judging by what I read on the facebook page there definitely have been times when swagbucks has resolved missing points/screwed up surveys for people but it's not a 100% guarantee and it could take several weeks.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

morning!
    has anyone else been having issues getting to this forum? the 'surveys and mystery shopping' lead forum has been down for me since yesterday... only just got here using my history :S

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    target stores in winnipeg

thank you! i searched your term and got 33sb
    Horndogg, mjaas, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouserhead View Post
    morning!
    has anyone else been having issues getting to this forum? the 'surveys and mystery shopping' lead forum has been down for me since yesterday... only just got here using my history :S
    me too! so i have click "forum" first the "surveys and mystery shopping" next.

anyways, 1st, 10sb for daily deals

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

creeping for coupons

Horndogg and KJH like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Not sure if any of you have had this experience but I thought I would share.

When I can't take surveys in Chrome, I open up explorer and it often lets me participate in the same survey. Very strange

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

dubs 10,10 ;-)

Thread Information