User Tag List

Page 757 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 755 756 757 758 759 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

50 SB b'fast foods Dashboard survey, 14 SB for Pepsi offer on PL ...@76
    macw1960, Karabana and acosta like this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I got this:
    Survey #: 252178
    Survey Length: 25 Minutes
    Reward Amount: 103 Swag Bucks
    It was the home furnishings/Ikea GfK survey again. So I'm good for today, yay! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
    Oh, I did get credit yesterday for the scotiabank sometrics offer along w a long explanation of how they limit the # of manual credits & how to allow cookies.
    donnaG and macw1960 like this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

The email said:
    Important note:

Please note our system found this offer incomplete. Please be aware that any type of browser add ons for example, pop up blockers, ad blockers, script blockers could very well be the culprit as to why the offer did not automatically credit your account. Please make sure you are also allowing cookies on your browser and that your firewall is set up properly for the completion of these types of offers. The reason why is, we have a limit to how may manual credits we can apply to one account. A manual credit, is when a customer service agent has to apply the credit since the system found the offer incomplete. Since we have a limit to how many manual credits we can apply, we want to make sure you are properly completing the offers without the assistance of the customer support. Thanks

Good to know.

Regarding my Sept 16 sometrics offer, these are the emails:

Jose Castro, Sep 18 01:56 pm (PDT):

Hello,
    Unfortunately our system found this software attempt as incomplete. In order to process this software offer we will need a full-screen, unedited screenshot that shows the time and date that your computer recorded when the software was installed. Usually it is as easy as right-clicking the program file (not the shortcut, setup file, or file folder) and selecting the properties option. This is commonly found by looking in the appropriate software folder inside the "Programs Files" folder of your "C drive" (C:/Program Files/Example/). You will need to open the folder to locate the correct file - it is usually the largest one in there. If you get the information from the shortcut on your desktop, we will not be able to accept it. Doing this allows you to retrieve all the information pertaining to the software that we need for verification. You can then attach the image file to your reply.

If you require instructions for taking a screenshot, here is a helpful link (it works the same for all windows versions): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...-a-screen-shot

Karabana01, Sep 18 11:11 pm (PDT):
    Hello Jose, The software was downloaded and installed, as was shown in the screen shot. It would not be on my computer if it wasn't installed.
    There shouldn't be such issues getting credit for your offers. Other tabs credit instantly as stated, or that day, without problems. We are told by Swagbucks that proof of completion is a screen shot. So that's what I did - yet there's an issue now with the type of screen shot I've taken? Really?
    I, like many other users, will not be even attempting any more Sometrics offers when they don't credit. We shouldn't have to go through hoops for credit when we've successfully completed an offer, particularly downloaded and installed software on our computers, which is risky. We take that risk because we expect Swagbucks to only offer reputable programs that won't cause problems for our computers. We want Sometrics, since they are working with Swagbucks, to honour their offers and not make it difficult for us.
    I've completed this offer as stated and do kindly ask that Sometrics provides proper customer service support and credit the 26 SB as stated.
    Thank you,
    Kara
    Sep 19 11:35 am (PDT):
    Hello,
    Unfortunately, we can not resolve this issue unless a screenshot has been provided showing you downloaded as well as installed the software.
    To help you out, you can return to that same folder that contains all of the files that are necessary to run the program. In there, you will find the application (.exe) file. It is usually one of the largest files in there.
    Simply right-click on that file, choose properties, and then you should be able to locate the time/date information that we require. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you and have a nice day.

My Mr. uninstalled it from the computer the next day, as he hates junk slowing it down & causing problems - he didn't know.
    macw1960 and angel_2011 like this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

well, i didn't make yesterday's goal - today I'm 165/90.. off to do my housework

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

dubs...7 & 7
    baggypants and donnaG like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

New code: ListenUp for 4 SBs until 11:30 AM PST!!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

thanks for the code - still good for another 1hr 17mins

ListenUp
    baggypants and lecale like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! I did a survery for 48SB....the exciting part was it was for Hudson's Bay...so I got to vent about the lack of customer service (i.e. they don't hire enough staff....no offence to the staff that already work there); the flogging of their credit card; the disorganization of the store (racks and racks of clothes in the fitting rooms waiting to go back on the floor), etc etc.
    Last edited by redhdlois; Fri, Sep 20th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

kai
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

code

ListenUp

baggypants, lecale and monkeycocoa like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

PlanAhead 2 SB until 7:00 PM PST

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    PlanAhead 2 SB until 7:00 PM PST

got it, thanks!!! :D
    baggypants and lecale like this.
    http://www.juicichic.com/ -- Shopping blog for women in all ages - moms, moms-to-be, teens, kids and even babies!!
    Tweet me @JuiciChic/ Like JuiciChic Facebook page

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i signed up yesterday, but already addict to it...
    http://www.juicichic.com/ -- Shopping blog for women in all ages - moms, moms-to-be, teens, kids and even babies!!
    Tweet me @JuiciChic/ Like JuiciChic Facebook page

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Karabana View Post
    The email said:
    Important note:

Please note our system found this offer incomplete. Please be aware that any type of browser add ons for example, pop up blockers, ad blockers, script blockers could very well be the culprit as to why the offer did not automatically credit your account. Please make sure you are also allowing cookies on your browser and that your firewall is set up properly for the completion of these types of offers. The reason why is, we have a limit to how may manual credits we can apply to one account. A manual credit, is when a customer service agent has to apply the credit since the system found the offer incomplete. Since we have a limit to how many manual credits we can apply, we want to make sure you are properly completing the offers without the assistance of the customer support. Thanks

Good to know.

Regarding my Sept 16 sometrics offer, these are the emails:

Jose Castro, Sep 18 01:56 pm (PDT):

Hello,
    Unfortunately our system found this software attempt as incomplete. In order to process this software offer we will need a full-screen, unedited screenshot that shows the time and date that your computer recorded when the software was installed. Usually it is as easy as right-clicking the program file (not the shortcut, setup file, or file folder) and selecting the properties option. This is commonly found by looking in the appropriate software folder inside the "Programs Files" folder of your "C drive" (C:/Program Files/Example/). You will need to open the folder to locate the correct file - it is usually the largest one in there. If you get the information from the shortcut on your desktop, we will not be able to accept it. Doing this allows you to retrieve all the information pertaining to the software that we need for verification. You can then attach the image file to your reply.

If you require instructions for taking a screenshot, here is a helpful link (it works the same for all windows versions): http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...-a-screen-shot

Karabana01, Sep 18 11:11 pm (PDT):
    Hello Jose, The software was downloaded and installed, as was shown in the screen shot. It would not be on my computer if it wasn't installed.
    There shouldn't be such issues getting credit for your offers. Other tabs credit instantly as stated, or that day, without problems. We are told by Swagbucks that proof of completion is a screen shot. So that's what I did - yet there's an issue now with the type of screen shot I've taken? Really?
    I, like many other users, will not be even attempting any more Sometrics offers when they don't credit. We shouldn't have to go through hoops for credit when we've successfully completed an offer, particularly downloaded and installed software on our computers, which is risky. We take that risk because we expect Swagbucks to only offer reputable programs that won't cause problems for our computers. We want Sometrics, since they are working with Swagbucks, to honour their offers and not make it difficult for us.
    I've completed this offer as stated and do kindly ask that Sometrics provides proper customer service support and credit the 26 SB as stated.
    Thank you,
    Kara
    Sep 19 11:35 am (PDT):
    Hello,
    Unfortunately, we can not resolve this issue unless a screenshot has been provided showing you downloaded as well as installed the software.
    To help you out, you can return to that same folder that contains all of the files that are necessary to run the program. In there, you will find the application (.exe) file. It is usually one of the largest files in there.
    Simply right-click on that file, choose properties, and then you should be able to locate the time/date information that we require. Let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you and have a nice day.

My Mr. uninstalled it from the computer the next day, as he hates junk slowing it down & causing problems - he didn't know.
    For the software if it downloads there would have been a file in the dowloads folder and then take a screen shot of the programs (install-uninstall) in the control panel. that would show the program installed on the computer.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the codes
    lecale likes this.
    Join Clixsense under me, I will pay you extra 75% of your total earnings.
    I will also pay you an extra $5 if you choose to upgrade

http://www.clixsense.com/?3760784&CA

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Completed a PL survey on PC Financial (man, they ask alot of personal questions) for 48SB, so I have exceeded my goal for today : )
    Last edited by redhdlois; Fri, Sep 20th, 2013 at 11:53 PM.

Thread Information