User Tag List

Page 1161 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 161 661 1061 1111 1151 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1171 1211 1261 1661 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

EMT Training Red River

ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

let me find it for you

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    ^^ Got it in Inbox too... Can someone briefly explain what was the deal? I think you have to deposit 9.99 and then withdraw after playing games... correct?
    online likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the GSN Worldwinner offer is great. It was on the front page of Swagbucks for me (can't seem to find it now that I've completed it). All I had to do was make an account and deposit $10 to get 1500 swagbucks. And then I found out I can just withdraw that $10 so it's like 1500 free swagbucks

They also match your first deposit, so I still have $10 on my account after withdrawing the $10 I originally deposited. The $10 bonus can't be withdrawn directly, but if you play some games with it, you can withdraw your winnings. Had I been paying attention and knew how the site worked I'd have deposited more than $10 (since I can just withdraw it back right away). I seem to be pretty good at the Bejeweled Blitz game so it looks like I'll be withdrawing the bonus amount in full at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    thanks for the heads up! what an easy 1500 SBs! If anyone wonders, I used paypal to fund Worldwinner - I only deposited $10 - I thought about depositing more in order to get the larger matching bonus but I decided to be cautious. But I was able to immediately withdraw the $10 so maybe I shouldn't have been such a chicken LOL

I see it can take a few days for the withdrawal to be complete but I don't foresee any complications. I have $11.00 in game credits to play with - the extra dollar was from a "First Deposit Rewards Points Conversion"

I love offers like this!
    RedEng likes this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

We hope you’re having a fun day and staying dry during our April Showers!
    There’s more good news on the horizon too! The Swagbucks Soil is fertile and it’s the perfect time to announce the springing of our May Flowers Collector’s Bills! We’ve created a new set of 4 unique Swag Bucks bills that will have you smelling like roses. Or tulips. Or daisies. Or lilies. Or sunflowers. Or daffodils! You get the idea, right?

Beginning Monday, May 5th you’ll have the chance to win these collectible bills through the use of Swagbucks Search. Random search wins will feature flowery-themed art which will automatically be stored in your account ledger under the Collector’s Bills tab.
    There’s nothing more required on your part than to use Swagbucks Search as you normally would. We’ll collect the bills you’ve gathered for you. If you want to let out a cheer when you’ve found one, that’s totally allowed (and encouraged).
    May Flowers Collector’s Bills can also be won while using the search function on our mobile apps!
    Once you’ve collected all 4 bills you will immediately receive a 15 Swag Buck bonus! You’ll have until the end of the day on Monday, May 12th to gather them all!

DaveP, Peachykeen2007 and 01kipper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

April Showers Bring May Flowers Collector’s Bills

by Team Swagbucks on Tue, April 29th, 2014 at 3:00 pm
    We hope you’re having a fun day and staying dry during our April Showers!
    There’s more good news on the horizon too! The Swagbucks Soil is fertile and it’s the perfect time to announce the springing of our May Flowers Collector’s Bills! We’ve created a new set of 4 unique Swag Bucks bills that will have you smelling like roses. Or tulips. Or daisies. Or lilies. Or sunflowers. Or daffodils! You get the idea, right?
    Beginning Monday, May 5th you’ll have the chance to win these collectible bills through the use of Swagbucks Search. Random search wins will feature flowery-themed art which will automatically be stored in your account ledger under the Collector’s Bills tab.
    There’s nothing more required on your part than to use Swagbucks Search as you normally would. We’ll collect the bills you’ve gathered for you. If you want to let out a cheer when you’ve found one, that’s totally allowed (and encouraged).
    May Flowers Collector’s Bills can also be won while using the search function on our mobile apps!
    Once you’ve collected all 4 bills you will immediately receive a 15 Swag Buck bonus! You’ll have until the end of the day on Monday, May 12th to gather them all!
    Good luck!
    -Team Swagbucks
    P.S. Casi nos olvidamos – aquí hay algo más que pensamos que vamos a disfrutar! El lunes, 5 de mayo vamos a tener un Código Extravaganza del Swag! Gane hasta 25 Swag Bucks en los Códigos Swag de todo el día! Estén atentos para más detalles …
    Yes, you all read that correctly. On May 5th we will be having a Swag Code Extravaganza! You can earn up to 25 SBs in Swag Codes alone! Check your ledger to see if you were a winner of 25 SBs!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Anyone who missed that 1500SB offer - it was in my inbox this morning - maybe you guys do too
    I missed it when it was on the homepage (I was too chicken ), but went ahead and did it now from the inbox offer... instant 1500SB! I immediately withdrew the $10 I deposited, and now I still have $11 credit with GSN to play games.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Enter Pigtails in the Swag Code box - good for another 55mins for 4SB
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Wed, Apr 30th, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
    Giseledta, redhdlois and 01kipper like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Enter Pigtails in the Swag Code box before 3pm PT/6pm ET for 4 SBs!
    Giseledta likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    I missed it when it was on the homepage (I was too chicken ), but went ahead and did it now from the inbox offer... instant 1500SB! I immediately withdrew the $10 I deposited, and now I still have $11 credit with GSN to play games.
    I'm a little nervous about that offer too.....did you give them a credit card # ??

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Thanks for sharing everyone, I was hoping it would come back so I could try it. My inbox is currently undergoing maintenance, so hopefully it will come back soon.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I'm a little nervous about that offer too.....did you give them a credit card # ??
    I used Paypal. I do not have the $10 I withdrew back in my Paypal yet, it does take a couple of days.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Late night dubs

Name:  SwagBucks7.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  10.3 KB

Purplechocolatecat-oholic Karabana's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Name:  RW.png
Views: 264
Size:  125.8 KB
    My dubs which was the NOSO captcha.
    I kept getting dq from surveys, so I found an easy task Review 5 Keywords for an Image that I flew through and made 90 SB. Then I see I've been credited 63SB for a survey. So made 120 total goal.
    Was quite pissed earlier, I completed the DS on Me is We & others, answered all the final classification questions, but wasn't given the credit, got the We're Sorry screen. I sent them a ticket to vent, it's beyond frustrating when there are fewer & fewer surveys lately, told them I'm losing all faith & trust in Swagbucks surveys, whether Gold, "Trusted", or Peanut Labs. They actually replied today & will give 15 courtesy bucks.
    DaveP likes this.

Swaggin is my madness: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Karabana
    ^Easy free stuff yo^!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

No posts yet this morning?

Started the new month with a big ole 6

Name:  SwagBucks6.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  46.3 KB

Happy May 1 everyone!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:

• The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
    • The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 6 Swag Bucks!
    • The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!
    • The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the fourth Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!

Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
    Good Luck!
    -Team Swagbucks

Thread Information