User Tag List

Page 1261 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 261 761 1161 1211 1251 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1271 1311 1361 1761 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

^^ yes that happens and I have done that but the sportly videos played for a 1hr and nothing happened - just kept playing and playing

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Mine work on my Blackberry and on my iMac in FireFox

I know they do not work on my iPhone or iPad

Quote Originally Posted by hopesdreams View Post
    What browser works best for Encrave. My browsers do not work most day for Encrave. Or if they do they only work for a few minutes.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

and nope, I have tried that too and it encrave eventually goes right back to the same thing

I will see if I get it today and snap a video of it cause it is seriously driving me bonkers lol

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    Don't do the one without the list of video on your left side. You just need to close it and restart the Encrave from the first place. Then it will give you the one with the list of video and that one should credit without any problem.

Basically the left side column is a video counter. Without it (unless it is hidden), I don't know how can Encrave send a credit back to SB

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

New book for 2SB and if you haven't seen this movie you should watch it, it's a great one
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 at 11:56 AM.
    Tannie likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

is your mouse "parked" over the videos? I found with the old encrave I had to leave my mouse pointer over the video - a few times I accidentally nudged the mouse so it was on a different part of the screen and the vids just kept playing - it was a long time before I noticed and realized the "keep craving" button hadn't popped up!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  27.5 KB
    Horndogg likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

yes, I have tried that too

I have reported it but all day yesterday this was the one encrave after momtastic and it was driving me bonkers

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    is your mouse "parked" over the videos? I found with the old encrave I had to leave my mouse pointer over the video - a few times I accidentally nudged the mouse so it was on a different part of the screen and the vids just kept playing - it was a long time before I noticed and realized the "keep craving" button hadn't popped up!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Get ready! The answer to the first question (in ALL CAPS) is worth 3 SB to the first 3000 people who enter it as a Swag Code.

A song with the same title as the one featured on our homepage was recorded by an R&B artist who began his career in which group?

new SB code: NEWEDITION

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

expired

The other Don’t Be Cruel was released by Bobby Brown, who got his start in the group “NEWEDITION” Did you get that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Get ready! The answer to the first question (in ALL CAPS) is worth 3 SB to the first 3000 people who enter it as a Swag Code.

A song with the same title as the one featured on our homepage was recorded by an R&B artist who began his career in which group?

new SB code: NEWEDITION

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

apparently there is twitter trivia today

Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:

• The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the first Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 3 Swag Bucks!
    • The first 3,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the second Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 5 Swag Bucks!
    • The first 2,000 people to enter the correct answer in the Swag Code box to the third Twitter Trivia Question today will each win 4 Swag Bucks!

Are you enjoying our new format? If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
    -Team Swagbucks

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

A New, Improved Swagbucks Search!

by Team Swagbucks on Fri, August 8th, 2014 at 12:58 pm
    We know you love using Swagbucks Search to find the information you seek – and with the possibility to win Swag Bucks of course! Well, we have GREAT NEWS – our Search feature is about to get even better! Our new search engine will be powered by Yahoo! and will be available to all of our US members beginning TODAY, Monday, August 11th!
    This is an exciting time for all of us here at Team Swagbucks, but for our members (read: YOU!) too! This is the biggest change we’ve made to our Search since its launch. Here are just some of the features and new results you’ll see:

• Maps
    • Reviews
    • Images
    • Videos
    • Shopping

And with this great new improvement to Swagbucks Search, we’d like to announce our next contest…Swagbucks Search Quest!
    Beginning on Monday, August 11th at 12:01am PT and continuing through the end of the day on Friday, August 15th, each day when you visit swagbucks.com, you’ll notice a big, shiny image with a question next to it at the top of the page (see image below):
    So here’s what you do:

1. Each day (starting on Monday, August 11th), click the banner image at the top of the homepage to search for the answer and you’ll be taken to our new search results page, powered by Yahoo!
    2. For doing that, you’ll receive 1 entry into our drawing to win one of fifty (50) prizes of 500 SB!
    3. Once on this page, you’ll see a Sliding Notification in the lower right corner (see image below) with another item to search for
    4. Click on the hyperlink and complete that search and you’ll receive 1 additional entry.
    5. Once you’ve completed this task, close out the Sliding Notification by clicking the X and refresh your Search page.
    6. You’ll then see one more Sliding Notification with a final item to search for.
    7. Complete that search and earn 1 more entry!
    8. We’ll announce our 50 winners right here in the blog on Monday, August 18th!

You can earn up to 15 total entries during the week (3 each day)!

AND – because we’re so pumped up about our new Swagbucks Search, next week we will be having 4/CUATRO/FOUR/QUATTRO/QUATRE days of TWITTER TRIVIA!

• Tuesday – Twitter
    • Monday – Twitter Trivia Trivia
    • Wednesday – SOMETHING ELSE…
    • Thursday – Twitter Trivia
    • Friday – Twitter Trivia

GET EXCITED! Swagbucks Search Quest is HERE!!!!!
    -Team Swagbucks
    **Swagbucks Search Quest will be available for US members only**
    Click here for a list of the Official Rules.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

search feature NOT available to Canadians

A New, Improved Swagbucks Search!

by Team Swagbucks on Fri, August 8th, 2014 at 12:58 pm
    We know you love using Swagbucks Search to find the information you seek – and with the possibility to win Swag Bucks of course! Well, we have GREAT NEWS – our Search feature is about to get even better! Our new search engine will be powered by Yahoo! and will be available to all of our US members beginning TODAY, Monday, August 11th!
    This is an exciting time for all of us here at Team Swagbucks, but for our members (read: YOU!) too! This is the biggest change we’ve made to our Search since its launch. Here are just some of the features and new results you’ll see:

• Maps
    • Reviews
    • Images
    • Videos
    • Shopping

And with this great new improvement to Swagbucks Search, we’d like to announce our next contest…Swagbucks Search Quest!
    Beginning on Monday, August 11th at 12:01am PT and continuing through the end of the day on Friday, August 15th, each day when you visit swagbucks.com, you’ll notice a big, shiny image with a question next to it at the top of the page (see image below):
    So here’s what you do:

1. Each day (starting on Monday, August 11th), click the banner image at the top of the homepage to search for the answer and you’ll be taken to our new search results page, powered by Yahoo!
    2. For doing that, you’ll receive 1 entry into our drawing to win one of fifty (50) prizes of 500 SB!
    3. Once on this page, you’ll see a Sliding Notification in the lower right corner (see image below) with another item to search for
    4. Click on the hyperlink and complete that search and you’ll receive 1 additional entry.
    5. Once you’ve completed this task, close out the Sliding Notification by clicking the X and refresh your Search page.
    6. You’ll then see one more Sliding Notification with a final item to search for.
    7. Complete that search and earn 1 more entry!
    8. We’ll announce our 50 winners right here in the blog on Monday, August 18th!

You can earn up to 15 total entries during the week (3 each day)!

AND – because we’re so pumped up about our new Swagbucks Search, next week we will be having 4/CUATRO/FOUR/QUATTRO/QUATRE days of TWITTER TRIVIA!

• Tuesday – Twitter
    • Monday – Twitter Trivia Trivia
    • Wednesday – SOMETHING ELSE…
    • Thursday – Twitter Trivia
    • Friday – Twitter Trivia

GET EXCITED! Swagbucks Search Quest is HERE!!!!!
    -Team Swagbucks
    **Swagbucks Search Quest will be available for US members only**
    Click here for a list of the Official Rules.
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 at 01:47 PM.
    01kipper likes this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Swag Code Alert: Enter SaveTheSummer in the Swag Code box - good for another 57mins for 4SB

Save the Summer Swag Code Extravaganza!

by TeamSwagBucksCanada on Mon, August 11th, 2014 at 11:59 am
    The summer might be winding down, but that won’t stop us from squeezing some last minute fun out of it!
    So, we are excited to announce that on Wednesday, August 13th we’ll be having our Save the Summer Swag Code Extravaganza! Let’s do what we can to enjoy what’s left!
    Here are the details:

• August 13th, 2014
    • The Save the Summer Extravaganza begins at 8am PT and will run until 6pm PT (11am ET – 9pm ET)
    • 5 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 25 SB
    • Fun, games and opportunities to be hooked up with Swag Bucks!
    • Chances to help your Dog Days of Summer Team earn more points!

Get excited!
    -Team Swagbucks
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 at 03:05 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you got the list of video on the left, it should work the same way as the old Encrave. While video is playing, the title on the video list will be hightled. Once it is completed, there will be a "check" mark.

btw, I don't like the new search Engine (Yahoo) as it comes up before occassionally. It doesn't count as search if you go through each page of result. That means, you needs a new search term each time. You can see lots of people in US are complaining now in FB about the new Yahoo search

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    and nope, I have tried that too and it encrave eventually goes right back to the same thing

I will see if I get it today and snap a video of it cause it is seriously driving me bonkers lol
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

The 2nd Twitter Trivia question is coming! The answer (in ALL CAPS) is worth 5 SB to the first 3000 people who enter it as a Swag Code.

One of this year's GRAMMY Hall of Fame inductees is the same as a western national park, where hiking and camping is rather popular.

THEJOSHUATREE

Thread Information