User Tag List

Page 1572 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 572 1072 1472 1522 1562 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1582 1622 1672 ... LastLast
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For samplicio survey, you can just compare the survey ID, they should be the same. Sometimes, the same survey is coming from different routers, so you will see different survey ID in this case.

I voiced out too for the low search wins, but all I get the answer is about "search win is random". I have no idea how "random" is related to low search wins. If you don't give 5SB or 4SB, no matter how random, I won't get them. Basically, they just copy and paste some generic message written by certain people. I just don't want to waste time to write something which will not be taken seriously. However, if you put in action, they will see it from the business data.

From what I have seen, the CEO/management team from SB are extremely greedy because normally their year-end "bonus/pay raise" will be based on the net profit increase of the company. Even the company maintains profitable, if the net profit is not climbing up compare with 2014, then they won't get more money from the pay/bonus. They are actually directly taking money from us. Right now, I believe they have already cross members bottom line. They are offering the promotion ($10 gift card for every $50 redemption) on Dec, so hoping this will offset the changes from paypal. If they see much less members doing things on January, they will have excuse explaining to the SB shareholders as January always the start of low survey season.

Quote Originally Posted by jennypooh123 View Post
    I did send them an email. I just felt like instead of only complaining here that I should voice my displeasure and let them know that Im not doing stuff there anymore. I do agree that they probably dont really read the messages but who knows maybe long shot it might help.

I also notice that if I get a $4 survey on clixsense and I check samplicio on swagbucks, that same survey I just got $4 for is 50 cents on SB. It kicks me out because ive already done it which is understandable but if I catch the link it takes me to I can tell its the same.

So if they pay us 50 cent for that survey and they get paid $6 for it....then they are making massive profits on those types of surveys.

Their offer walls are set around 40% payout for us and they keep 60%. Their peanut labs walls they pay us 48%. Clixsense pays us 67%. Kind of shows how much of a difference this site is from others

Im really not a fan of how cheap they have become. I was able to do some quick offers and that was it since they decrease everything. but with this paypal thing, Im just not putting up with that. Especially like lcmt said. Clixsense pays way more. It might not be as an attractive outlay but for me its more bank for my buck.

Very disappointed in them. Especially since I read they were paid 56 million dollars last year and paid out 18 million. Profit of 38 million. They have overhead, 110 employees etc. But they are way and above in the profit. I cant see them all of the sudden being in financial issues. Its just your typical business being greedy
    macw1960 and 01kipper like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Just a 5.

5 SB5 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 5 SB.

ROMEO likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennypooh123 View Post
    I did send them an email. I just felt like instead of only complaining here that I should voice my displeasure and let them know that Im not doing stuff there anymore. I do agree that they probably dont really read the messages but who knows maybe long shot it might help.

I also notice that if I get a $4 survey on clixsense and I check samplicio on swagbucks, that same survey I just got $4 for is 50 cents on SB. It kicks me out because ive already done it which is understandable but if I catch the link it takes me to I can tell its the same.

So if they pay us 50 cent for that survey and they get paid $6 for it....then they are making massive profits on those types of surveys.

Their offer walls are set around 40% payout for us and they keep 60%. Their peanut labs walls they pay us 48%. Clixsense pays us 67%. Kind of shows how much of a difference this site is from others

Im really not a fan of how cheap they have become. I was able to do some quick offers and that was it since they decrease everything. but with this paypal thing, Im just not putting up with that. Especially like lcmt said. Clixsense pays way more. It might not be as an attractive outlay but for me its more bank for my buck.

Very disappointed in them. Especially since I read they were paid 56 million dollars last year and paid out 18 million. Profit of 38 million. They have overhead, 110 employees etc. But they are way and above in the profit. I cant see them all of the sudden being in financial issues. Its just your typical business being greedy
    Basically it's the old saying the more you have the more you want it is called GREED
    macw1960 likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

not sure if this has already been addressed.. but has anyone else been having issues with sbtv?
    it's happened a few times to me now, where i'll watch a 'playlist' for let's say 'watch 7, earn 2sb' and after i've watched all the videos, it just says "watched 7 videos" and not "watched 7 videos and earned 2 sb"??
    i've checked my ledger and i wasn't credited for those video's, yet when i click on the playlist all video's have the check mark.. so i can't even attempt to do it again... weird and annoying...
    macw1960 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

SwagCode: FridayDeals for 3 til 11 am Pacific/2 pm Eastern
    macw1960, redhdlois and Cake like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It happened to me quite a few times, but it doesn't always happen. The problem is very intermittent, so it is hard to reproduce. I think the other issue occurs more frequently : I don't see the "checked" mark even I watch the video completely and the video is NOT a short one

Quote Originally Posted by scouserhead View Post
    not sure if this has already been addressed.. but has anyone else been having issues with sbtv?
    it's happened a few times to me now, where i'll watch a 'playlist' for let's say 'watch 7, earn 2sb' and after i've watched all the videos, it just says "watched 7 videos" and not "watched 7 videos and earned 2 sb"??
    i've checked my ledger and i wasn't credited for those video's, yet when i click on the playlist all video's have the check mark.. so i can't even attempt to do it again... weird and annoying...
    scouserhead and macw1960 like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouserhead View Post
    Not here.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Another little one.

Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 5 SB.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

enter WeekendDeals in the Swag Code Box before 11amPT/2pm ET for 2 SB
    macw1960, redhdlois and key123 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

The videos have really dropped today. Have to watch way more videos to get SB. Yesterday they had a few that paid ok like watch 8 for 4sb & 4-2, 5-2, & lots of 3videos for 1 SB now only a couple of 3-1 mostly 4-1 & up. The greed on their part is getting absurd. I've sent my complaint in about the Paypal & received the customary response that they would forward it to somebody who handles that. They know the anger/frustration changing the Paypal from US to Canadian has caused & not 1 response on FB or their own blog where lots of people are venting.

It would be nice if we could somehow arrange a boycott of Canadian members for a week or start an online petition to get SB to 1- change the Paypal back to Canadian & 2- make sure we are all getting paid equally for offers we complete.
    Join Swagbucks & earn Paypal, giftcards, Merchandise etc.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/leafs67
    Try Mintvine...Pays well for surveys etc.. Earn Paypal..giftcards
    https://mintvine.com/users/register/...e8d0029695aaa4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really doubt SB will take back the paypal changes unless they really see the actual drop of the profit. If you want them to see the date quickly, don't redeem any Canadian Gift card. Go to redeem the homedepot and Starbucks which can be used in Canada. In that case, SB only saves the transaction fee from paypal. If you don't do survey here anymore here, then I believe the loss cannot compensate the savings from paypal transaction fee.

For the video, once I finish watching all the "3 video for 1SB" or better, then I will just logout SB and will not come back to check the survey anymore. Yes, they do save money from the video, but at the same time they will loss my survey contribution. Let's see who is the biggest loser at the end.

btw, we should build a count down timer not doing any survey from SB. 2 more days to go

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    The videos have really dropped today. Have to watch way more videos to get SB. Yesterday they had a few that paid ok like watch 8 for 4sb & 4-2, 5-2, & lots of 3videos for 1 SB now only a couple of 3-1 mostly 4-1 & up. The greed on their part is getting absurd. I've sent my complaint in about the Paypal & received the customary response that they would forward it to somebody who handles that. They know the anger/frustration changing the Paypal from US to Canadian has caused & not 1 response on FB or their own blog where lots of people are venting.

It would be nice if we could somehow arrange a boycott of Canadian members for a week or start an online petition to get SB to 1- change the Paypal back to Canadian & 2- make sure we are all getting paid equally for offers we complete.
    Last edited by lcmt; Sat, Nov 28th, 2015 at 06:34 PM.
    macw1960 likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Have the length of videos on the toolbar/button thing changed for anyone else in the last few days? The bar used to progress after about 30 seconds (near the end of an ad) but now I have to watch a 30 second ad then wait 10 seconds for the clip to load then watch about 30 seconds of the actual clip before it progresses. It takes about 14 minutes now to do a round of 10 videos. Is this how it is now or is it just me?
    Swagbuks is fun and easy!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/griffithuni

Join Gifthulk and make $!
    http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/VG281891

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

for those of you who cash out for paypal, are you planning on cashing out for that before dec 1st, or aiming for the $50 AGC + $10 bonus?
    i'll probably be able to cash out for $25 by tm... trying to decide if i should get one last paypal or switch over to amazon. it's annoying that the $50 GC's don't have the same 'sale' price as the $25's (for 2200sb)... you're only actually getting a bonus $4... woop woop... note sarcasm.

follow up: amazon.ca VS amazon.com. seems like .com has better items, but then you get hit with more shipping/handling...
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lila View Post
    Have the length of videos on the toolbar/button thing changed for anyone else in the last few days? The bar used to progress after about 30 seconds (near the end of an ad) but now I have to watch a 30 second ad then wait 10 seconds for the clip to load then watch about 30 seconds of the actual clip before it progresses. It takes about 14 minutes now to do a round of 10 videos. Is this how it is now or is it just me?
    i don't usually watch with the swagbutton, but am trying it out... not sure if it's actually faster or not than through the regular browser.
    i'm using chrome and you have to click on the next vid, AND also hit the play button once it loads.. kind of ridiculous..
    switched to firefox and at least it autoplays after you click the video...
    macw1960 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lila View Post
    Yes I noticed an increase in the length of time for videos via the SwagButton. I noticed it first the day before yesterday. Was doing one or two rounds and noticed it for the last videos I did that day. I confirmed yesterday that it is a lot more time now until the meter moves.
    macw1960 likes this.

Thread Information