User Tag List

Page 1649 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 649 1149 1549 1599 1639 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1659 1699 1749 ... LastLast
Results 24,721 to 24,735 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BloomingFun 3sb until 1pm(PT)/4pm(ET)
    ROMEO, Purdee and macw1960 like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You can also claim your April Bonus now (from the daily goals), I got 16sb .
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

got my 300 points done for the challenge.

received my bonus. - 166.

good start to the day.
    baggypants, lcmt, ROMEO and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I heard the Partner survey is merged with Gold survey. However, other people are saying partner survey is completely eliminated. Anyways, I think this shouldn't have much impact to Canadian as iPoll has been going downhill since last year. Nevertheless, I have a feeling the survey industry is probably going downhill. I don't know if it is more people are doing survey or available survey is getting less and less. This happen to all survey router, not just from SB. I haven't been doing survey more than 10 years, I have never experience such a lack of survey during this time period. Normally it only happens during the first few months of each year.

I heard another bad news is about the Watch section, it seems you need to watch at least 5 videos in order to get 1SB now. I have a feeling everyone needs to watch 10 videos for 1SB eventually. SB is testing the reaction by add a little bit by little bit every month. However, all my friends told me that the 5 videos is the cutoff line. One more video will lead them completely stop using the Watch.

I have no idea how SB can attract new members. At any point in time you join SB, the incentive will continue to decrease. That's extremely discouraging and this is looking bad to the people who refer their friends too.
    ROMEO, macw1960, lecale and 1 others like this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I heard the Partner survey is merged with Gold survey. However, other people are saying partner survey is completely eliminated. Anyways, I think this shouldn't have much impact to Canadian as iPoll has been going downhill since last year. Nevertheless, I have a feeling the survey industry is probably going downhill. I don't know if it is more people are doing survey or available survey is getting less and less. This happen to all survey router, not just from SB. I haven't been doing survey more than 10 years, I have never experience such a lack of survey during this time period. Normally it only happens during the first few months of each year.

I heard another bad news is about the Watch section, it seems you need to watch at least 5 videos in order to get 1SB now. I have a feeling everyone needs to watch 10 videos for 1SB eventually. SB is testing the reaction by add a little bit by little bit every month. However, all my friends told me that the 5 videos is the cutoff line. One more video will lead them completely stop using the Watch.

I have no idea how SB can attract new members. At any point in time you join SB, the incentive will continue to decrease. That's extremely discouraging and this is looking bad to the people who refer their friends too.
    The problem exists with us the users. Not enough people are in the position to stand up and say screw you, Ive had enough. We learnt this when they scammed us with their greed via the exchange rate. People rely on this site for extra money for their bills etc. I know some people tried to quit and go to other sites. But the unfamiliarity is what made them return to something they were used to. Also, alot of the other sites arent as "fun". They are basically do offers thats it. Where swagbucks has codes and contests. And part of the fun is telling your friends "quick there s a code go get it".

Swagbucks still sends me emails hoping I return and sometimes offers me incentives. I believe I am one of the very few that said screw you and have never even logged back on the site since I quit them.

Swagbucks is going to keep suffocating their members wallets. Are they smart enough to know when to stop or are they going to lower everything so much that they make the mistake of pushing their customers away because its no longer worth the time?
    Last edited by jennypooh123; Tue, May 3rd, 2016 at 10:23 AM.
    tvwatcher, lcmt, ROMEO and 2 others like this.
    http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=6028042
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too
    http://www.clixsense.com/?3753520

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My sister created an account and for some reason her To Do List (the screenshot on the right) is different from mine. She earns 1 SB when 4 of the 5 items are completed.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  17.3 KB
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Wed, May 4th, 2016 at 04:34 AM.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

First for me this morning.

6 SB6 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 6 SB.

baggypants likes this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I've been a slump lately regarding SB's as last month I didn't really care whether I made my goal or not and had a big bonus of 67 when usually it is around 650.

My daily goal is now around 30 instead of 110. I am not sure what annoys me most. The removal of the US funds HD GC or the fact that SB's is changing so much.
    Giseledta, online and redhdlois like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I do my sb according to the time I have.
    I do not do it during the day, as I am working. and there aredays..... that are just busy... I did not stop going yesterday till 8:50.... and yes, that is when I had supper. so I did some SB after that.... then just slept... blissful sleep. keep in mind my work day usually starts at 6:30 am.....

today.... good start.... 99 sb.... could have knocked me over with a feather..... it was nice
    baggypants, macw1960 and online like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Dubs.

5 SB5 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 5 SB.

baggypants likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

15 SB Star Wars Day collector bill. 5 SB bonus for just the one collector bill.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  30.2 KB

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Wow!

4 SB4 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 4 SB.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

If anyone is interested.

FREE $10 Amazon.ca

Posted on May 3, 2016 by teamswagbuckscanada
    April flowers bring May flowers! In this case, brings free $10 Amazon.ca gift cards!
    All this month, redeem a $50 Amazon.ca gift card and receive a FREE $10 Amazon.ca gift card in June!
    If you haven’t claimed your April Bonus, claim here, then redeem your $50 AGC! It’s the perfect opportunity to snag that $50 AGC and you will be on your way to receive a $10 Amazon.ca gift card, on us!
    FAQs
    When is this happening?
    Redeem your card anytime between 12:01am PT/3:01am ET on May 1st until 11:59pm PT/2:59am ET May 31st.

Can I redeem more than one $50 AGC?
    You will be able to redeem one $50 Amazon.ca gift card to receive one free $10 Amazon.ca gift card (one per account.)

When will I receive my free $10 AGC?
    You will receive the free gift card before June 10th.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

SwagButton Swag Code Alert! Enter ButtonSurfer in the SwagButton ONLY until 4pm PDT/7pm EDT to earn 4 SB! This Swag Code can ONLY be redeemed in the SwagButton.
    macw1960 likes this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Dubs.

7 SB7 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 7 SB.

Thread Information