User Tag List

Page 1744 of 1800 FirstFirst ... 744 1244 1644 1694 1734 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1754 1794 ... LastLast
Results 26,146 to 26,160 of 26997
Like Tree67832Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win v4 - everything Swagbucks related!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Thanks for the Swago heads up...got thirteen spins and one square away from a Swago!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!
    Angela273, DaveP and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Look what I got!

And it was actually worth 40.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Swag Code Alert! Enter ShopButton in the Swag Code box until 11AM PT to earn 3SB.
    pac182, Cake and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

how is everyone doing on the squares... I have 4 left......
    baggypants and DaveP like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    how is everyone doing on the squares... I have 4 left......
    2 left! Attempt gold survey on desktop (no pity buck yet grrrr) and redeem for gc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    baggypants, DaveP and redhdlois like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Swag Code Alert! Enter BogsCA in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT to earn 3SB.
    baggypants and Grey like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I'm having a problem with the Swagbucks shop feature. I spent $80 at Baby Best Buy online for one item and they are only crediting me with $59. Also, I spent $150 at the Bay online and they are only acknowledging $99.

It's only a matter of 205 sbs but I purchased both orders through Swagbucks to get the points otherwise I would have ordered the last one through airmileshop!

Anyone else having a problem with this feature?

Should I wait to contact them until it's credited or do it now that I've noticed it?

baggypants

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by baggypants View Post
    I'm having a problem with the Swagbucks shop feature. I spent $80 at Baby Best Buy online for one item and they are only crediting me with $59. Also, I spent $150 at the Bay online and they are only acknowledging $99.

It's only a matter of 205 sbs but I purchased both orders through Swagbucks to get the points otherwise I would have ordered the last one through airmileshop!

Should I wait to contact them until it's credited or do it now that I've noticed it?

baggypants
    I had a prob(using mobile)for both of my recent Indigo shops. Have been waiting the 30 days for the Sept shop to see if it credits. Same thing happened with my most recent shop which arrived last week. I keep getting the email saying I visited the site but didn't use the SB feature which I know I did. Was thinking maybe it was just that particular shop but you shopped at a different place. Feeling fustrated. I know I do not earn many SB's for my shop but defeats the reason I chose to shop through SB's. This hasn't happened to me before and wondered if it would make a diff using a laptop or desktop computer?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Most likely because you are credited with US$ currency.

baggypants
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I won't suggest people using mobile to earn cashback as mobile browser can handle third-party cookie differently. As the result, your shopping trip may not be tracked.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I had a prob(using mobile)for both of my recent Indigo shops. Have been waiting the 30 days for the Sept shop to see if it credits. Same thing happened with my most recent shop which arrived last week. I keep getting the email saying I visited the site but didn't use the SB feature which I know I did. Was thinking maybe it was just that particular shop but you shopped at a different place. Feeling fustrated. I know I do not earn many SB's for my shop but defeats the reason I chose to shop through SB's. This hasn't happened to me before and wondered if it would make a diff using a laptop or desktop computer?

I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I won't suggest people using mobile to earn cashback as mobile browser can handle third-party cookie differently. As the result, your shopping trip may not be tracked.
    Good to know but unfortunately all I have at the moment. So will gave to place my orders from the library.

Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

baggypants

I'm not positive, but my theory is, they convert the SB to US funds.....which they really need to update the exchange rate as Cdn $ has improved in the past few months.
    baggypants and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Thanks for the answer...I'll keep an eye on the amount they give me and decide if I want to pursue the extra sbs .

baggypants
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Thanks for the answer...I'll keep an eye on the amount they give me and decide if I want to pursue the extra sbs .

baggypants
    Just an FYI....I have contacted them in the past about this issue (purchases I made at Hudson's Bay, Old Navy) and their response was that they award SB in US funds.....which doesn't make any sense.....I tried explaining to no avail.
    baggypants and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's why I only use Amazon.ca as SHOP from SB. I don't want to email each time to convert each transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Just an FYI....I have contacted them in the past about this issue (purchases I made at Hudson's Bay, Old Navy) and their response was that they award SB in US funds.....which doesn't make any sense.....I tried explaining to no avail.
    baggypants and DaveP like this.

Thread Information