User Tag List

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree1072Likes

Thread: Shopper's plays their dirty games again

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Well, call me the odd man out, but I hope that Shoppers starts putting limits on quantities that people may purchase. I am frustrated by the lack of consideration for other people who just want to buy a few items and find shelves cleared. If ten people buy 15 Niveas at a time, where does this leave the rest of us who just want a few?

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    Well, call me the odd man out, but I hope that Shoppers starts putting limits on quantities that people may purchase. I am frustrated by the lack of consideration for other people who just want to buy a few items and find shelves cleared. If ten people buy 15 Niveas at a time, where does this leave the rest of us who just want a few?
    I agree with you totally but they should have it set before hand not decide afterwards....like I said I did not even get in on the Cadbury deal or the Huggies wipe deal....there were people they were buying hundreds.....SDM told i could but as much as I wanted but I could not use coupons for them...I cannmot understand this way of thinking....basically they are saying you can buy as much as you want but you cannot save money or that is abuse of the card
    there should be limits on what people can purchase but it should be the same all the way around not just when using coupons or getting deals...
    Jezebel and hcao like this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by teverett View Post
    Did your account still have all your original points besides the ones they took away (Nivea bonus points) after they reinstated your card?

it had the original points but not the Nivea points which were only 150 for each one..they said it is random checks on cards.....I have never ever overused my SDM card....
    Jezebel and teverett like this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    it had the original points but not the Nivea points which were only 150 for each one..they said it is random checks on cards.....I have never ever overused my SDM card....
    Oh ok good. I only bought a few of the nivea and even missed giving them two of my coupons so if they checked mine I would only lose a few hundred points (not a big deal).

Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many times you can have someone transfer you points? I've had a few people transfer their points to me over the past few weeks (many from my hometown) to help me get up to the highest level, I've been worried they'll take my points from me.
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Oh ok good. I only bought a few of the nivea and even missed giving them two of my coupons so if they checked mine I would only lose a few hundred points (not a big deal).

Does anyone know if there's a limit on how many times you can have someone transfer you points? I've had a few people transfer their points to me over the past few weeks (many from my hometown) to help me get up to the highest level, I've been worried they'll take my points from me.

SDM has been known for cancelling cards that transfer to many points so be careful...I am now afraid to even leave points on my card
    Jezebel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Ugh, well luckily I haven't transferred any points from my card to anyone else's. I've just had several people transfer their points to my card. I wonder if I should transfer all my points to my spouse's card or would that be too obvious?

SDM has been known for cancelling cards that transfer to many points so be careful...I am now afraid to even leave points on my card
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Ugh, well luckily I haven't transferred any points from my card to anyone else's. I've just had several people transfer their points to my card. I wonder if I should transfer all my points to my spouse's card or would that be too obvious?
    it is so hard to say since SDM keeps changing their rules...I do not even transfer points since I heard months ago a few people getting their card cancelled

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

it is so hard to say since SDM keeps changing their rules...I do not even transfer points since I heard months ago a few people getting their card cancelled
    Ugh, hopefully my points will still be there come mega redemption. I'm so tempted to do the bonus redemption tomorrow but it's bugging me that I'd be missing out on the extra $$ amount from the mega.
    For now I'll just not use it much (besides for purchases) and hope they leave me alone. Haha
    Jezebel and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

OMG I didnt even know the nivea bars came with bonus points, I just bought 3 because they were free. This is getting ridiculous! They should put a limit per account I guess if you buy 10 bars you only get bonus points for 3 per account during the entire promo. Maybe that should go for all who bought 200 of the wipes. I dont know but to something so we can at least be prepare rather than get caught off guard and have our cards frozen and being made to feel like criminals. Just IMO
    Jezebel, teverett and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    My local store does anyway (coupons, bonus points or regular overpriced stuff) - most stuff is 4 per customer
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I do agree with the limit of 4..that is fair...
    Jezebel and teverett like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

People lost all their points that RECEVIED transfers. They weren't transfering their points away.
    Getting peoints from different people makes it look like you are trading points. Atleast thats what they say.
    Doesn't matter if its within your hometown.
    sharkie likes this.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No some people who transferred points away lost points/accounts - they were not all related to the fiasco with the points last Xmas - some people were contacted by SDM and told their accounts were closed for transfers
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Thanks guys. So it's probably best to redeem tomorrow then just in case?
    deskittles and sharkie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

fallen you are correct.
    I had just ment that there was also people that had RECEIVED points, never transfered points that were closed too since they had posted they only recieved points.
    carlyincanada likes this.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information