User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Free Nivea bodywash

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I went to Jean Coutu today and was able to use the $3 tearpad coupons that I found at SDM on Soft Creme Nivea bodywash. There was a limit of 3 per person, so I grabbed 3 (FREE!) and I'm going back out tomorrow, and maybe the day after. Also--and this got me very excited--the Nivea Visage cream was on sale for $4.99 so I used the $3 coupon and got night cream for $1.99. The last time that I bought night face cream on "sale", it cost me $10. I'm soooo excited But I do hope that SDM has more of those tear pads lol.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    hogama, Paapu, wendyjane and 5 others like this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Great and hope to find this coupon to get this deal as well..cannot have to many bodywash when they are free...or to donate them...it about the time to think about christmas donation or foodbank too
    Patty Smyth and tobiwobi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Walmart has the same bodywash for $3.77..well it was on wednesday i picked up 4 bottles but cant remember if they were roll back or not...that was walmart in Calgary...
    hogama likes this.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Great deal Natycat

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Great and hope to find this coupon to get this deal as well..cannot have to many bodywash when they are free...or to donate them...it about the time to think about christmas donation or foodbank too
    Don't waste your time Cath.. I went to Pharmaprix last night, and the pad was completely empty ! I think one person took all the coupons left, because the pad was broken..
    natynat likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow...thats cheap and gready to take all the coupons...I am surprised Pharmaprix had them...I find less coupons there...now I know I am mad of myself to did not go earlier this week to check the clarins samples...selfish persons!!!Like at Maxi for the coupons they are super strick now because of abuse...I hate that..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

That's a great deal! Unfortunately my JC will probably refuse this coupon because of 1 cent difference . I'll try to PM at WM or Maxi

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I LOVE Nivea Body wash and it's always usually expensive. You had a great deal!
    natynat likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    That's a great deal! Unfortunately my JC will probably refuse this coupon because of 1 cent difference . I'll try to PM at WM or Maxi
    Why would they refuse it? Usually if the coupon is more, I don't get overage, but they accept it. So for instance if it's $2.99 but the coupon is $3, they take off $2.99. Either way, I went to the one downtown and had no problems Good luck!
    innaor likes this.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    wow...thats cheap and gready to take all the coupons...I am surprised Pharmaprix had them...I find less coupons there...now I know I am mad of myself to did not go earlier this week to check the clarins samples...selfish persons!!!Like at Maxi for the coupons they are super strick now because of abuse...I hate that..
    There are 3 in the area that I live, and 2 of them are brand new. They have a lot of different coupons in them...not so much in the "older" one. I guess it's all about being there at the right time. I know it sucks to come to an empty tearpad...I always leave plenty for others, but when I see empty tearpads of the coupons that I want and need, I can't help but think "what's the point of being nice when no one else is?" With that frustration out of the way...lol...I would try the new/rebuilt stores if I were you!

P.S. I've started a stockpile of donations I will give for Christmas And I always have a stockpile for the Cubans when I go down there! Free stuff for us can be an enormous gift for others.
    super_e likes this.

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Stockpiling donations for Christmas, or bringing them to Cuba. What a good idea! I hadn't thought of that before, but it's brilliant! Thanks Natynat!
    natynat likes this.
    Check out my trade and wish lists!
    Want to earn gift cards for searching the Web? Join me on Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sudriveraine View Post
    Stockpiling donations for Christmas, or bringing them to Cuba. What a good idea! I hadn't thought of that before, but it's brilliant! Thanks Natynat!
    Why, thank you! lol. But in all seriousness...every time that I go to Cuba I am shocked to see how poor these people live. It's hard to bring a lot of stuff because of the weight restrictions, but you can pack light I usually go to the dollar store and buy toothbrushes, pantyhose, underwear, socks, "crocs"...you get the idea! Light and packable. Also, those trial bottles of Pantene that we're getting flooded with and don't know where to put are HIGHLY appreciated down there Just a tip

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Walmart was still 3.77 today. Must be roll back

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Thx for posting this!! Found some of these nice coupons at my local SDM too....then off to Jean Coutu I went for 3 FREE body wash....YEAH!! Will drop by tomorrow for 3 more (if there's any left LOL).

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    Thx for posting this!! Found some of these nice coupons at my local SDM too....then off to Jean Coutu I went for 3 FREE body wash....YEAH!! Will drop by tomorrow for 3 more (if there's any left LOL).
    Yay! Lol. I was also able to get eye make up remover and after-shave cream for my bf for $2 each, I'm so happy!
    sdddmd likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information