User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree335Likes

Thread: Jamieson Flu Shield 9.99$ plus 9000 bonus points!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in montreal and there is no flushield in the SDM flyer and no 14 500pts FOR 25$
    glenglen likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i too saw the Quebec flyer and there was no Flu Shield in it
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know the link to the official policy when it comes to getting bonus points when redeeming Optimum points? I know that you don't get the base points, but do get any bonus points applied to the product. But I've searched the Optimum terms and conditions and couldn't find anything that applied to this specific thing.

I've decided I'm going to try and get 17/18 boxes if I can A) find enough boxes without clearing shelves, B) there are no limits, C) it is 9000BP per item (and not just one transaction/per card). This will do 2 rounds for the 3 adults in my household. But I'll be redeeming points, because I can't afford to buy that many. But only if I can get the points too.
    glenglen likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Does anyone know the link to the official policy when it comes to getting bonus points when redeeming Optimum points? I know that you don't get the base points, but do get any bonus points applied to the product. But I've searched the Optimum terms and conditions and couldn't find anything that applied to this specific thing.

I've decided I'm going to try and get 17/18 boxes if I can A) find enough boxes without clearing shelves, B) there are no limits, C) it is 9000BP per item (and not just one transaction/per card). This will do 2 rounds for the 3 adults in my household. But I'll be redeeming points, because I can't afford to buy that many. But only if I can get the points too.
    Yes, its not really mentioned anywhere that you get BP for a product when you redeem points to buy that product , but you get the BP anyways , just like you got during the recent chocoate promo and huggies wipes promo.

Just like its not mentioned anywhere that you get points for buying a SDM gift card , but you get the points anyways
    glenglen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

everyone should stop dreaming from lots of points,a surprise will be waiting for all of you.
    Last edited by Bubbelinchen; Thu, Nov 1st, 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    last time I got the flu was right after I got my final flu shot ever, about 8 years ago. i'll pick this up though.
    Flu shot takes two weeks to kick in. Your immune system produces antibodies within the two weeks.
    glenglen likes this.

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yes, its not really mentioned anywhere that you get BP for a product when you redeem points to buy that product , but you get the BP anyways , just like you got during the recent chocoate promo and huggies wipes promo.

Just like its not mentioned anywhere that you get points for buying a SDM gift card , but you get the points anyways
    It's in the Terms and Conditions, buying a SDM gift card and get the points.

13. Shoppers Optimum Points will not be issued respecting the purchase of the following items/services: gift cards and prepaid card products (except Shoppers Drug Mart- branded gift cards), wireless phone cards, stamps, Post Office, passport photos, tickets provided by Ticket Ops or any other event ticket provider, bus tickets and passes, products with codeine, cigarettes and tobacco (where sold), lottery tickets, delivery charges (where applicable), bill payments (where accepted), bottle deposits/returns (where accepted), gift with purchases, charitable donations, the Shoppers Optimum Points redemption portion of a transaction, and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time or where prohibited by law.
    glenglen likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    everyone should stop dreaming from lots of points,a surprise will be waiting for all of you.
    Hm... what's that suppose to mean?
    glenglen and Anna Michele like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ive been to 5 sdm, the most was 4 on the shelf, one store had only 2 boxes, so get to the store early for the flu shield
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbelinchen View Post
    do you know something we don't know?????????????
    glenglen likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Flu shot takes two weeks to kick in. Your immune system produces antibodies within the two weeks.
    Yeah but so many times, a person will get sick within 24 hours of getting the shot. It happened to me.
    glenglen likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The online flyer shows 500BP for this and as joybellswj mentioned in another thread they have identified the error and are printing corrections.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

No way am I buying these now.
    Sign up today and receive a $10 credit every month for telus customers only! http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=8150b9164...988a5231796aae

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I bought 3 packs today a got 8000 pts
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

End of a dream......

Quote Originally Posted by mrskoka View Post
    The online flyer shows 500BP for this and as joybellswj mentioned in another thread they have identified the error and are printing corrections.
    glenglen likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information