User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Like Tree335Likes

Thread: Jamieson Flu Shield 9.99$ plus 9000 bonus points!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Sorry you got sick. That means that the flu virus is already circulating around you. Your body did not have time to produce antibodies.

You made a good point though. It's best to get the flu shot as early as it becomes available, before a large number of people start to get sick.

I hope you have a flu free winter.
    I haven't had the flu since I never get the flu shot anymore, and that will include this year!
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Fri, Nov 2nd, 2012 at 10:18 PM.
    glenglen, immac2947 and tubby like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by queenkathy View Post
    So in retrospect was it a stupid move on your part to phone SDM head office before the chocolate promo began?

Attachment 144502

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Well crap I'm so glad I check on here, I was just on my way to SDM and I was planning on getting 6 of these... yes, for the points, I'll admit it! This sucks!!
    glenglen likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just went to Shoppers--my flyer still says 9000 points--bought one to see what happened and I got 90 points-- no 500 points and no 9000 points--there was no sign to indicate the flyer was an error

Returned the item
    glenglen, The_Scarecrow and hcao like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They're probably adding points later, like they do for all these promotions.
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I bought 2, no signs etc then came and read this and returned them. Boo Shoppers! I did grt 500 points for each
    glenglen and luckbealady like this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So in retrospect was it a stupid move on your part to phone SDM head office before the chocolate promo began?

Attachment 144502

*facepalm*

While reading the comments I was wondering if anyone was going to research The__Rock's posts to see if he has bragged before. Always make sure your back yard is clean before you judge others.

I understand The__Rock's POV could have changed since that promotion, but the use of the word 'stupid' meant that most people would "check out" of the post before taking its point into consideration. If the first thing you do is insult someone, chances are, they are not going to listen to the rest of your point.

With that said, I completely understand the post. We sit here, sometimes weeks in advance, talking of what we want to do with the loophole. People post the point/redemption break down for optimum (no pun intended) rewards. This is not a private site where what we type is protected from the outside world. I don't even have to be a member to see these posts. While its great to share information about promotions, bragging before it even happens, is just going to ensure it doesn't happen. We all want to share deals, and that is the point of the site - but creating a thread just for a 'loophole' item is going to grab the attention of the store employee that has been assigned to watch these websites. I have no doubt that there is an employee watching these sites - I worked with companies that watch sites for negative posts, it is not a far stretch to believe that SDM has figured out what sites to watch for Optimum Point activity.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

500point only on the 3 I bought. I might return them, but I'll call HO first
    glenglen likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought 1 this morning and noticed I didn't get 9000 bonus points. I asked the cashier and showed her the flyer. She called another lady and she did the points manually. I hope they don't take it away if its a misprint.
    glenglen and The_Scarecrow like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Attachment 144502
    Ha! Not at all b/c

A) I told them that they had a promotion buried in their website but in the flyer, noted a sale that didn't make any mention of the points on the website so asked them to simply clarify if the website promo is valid.
    B) I didn't say to them "haha, you guys are so stupid, you are going to give me $20 worth of points and I only have to spend $8 on chocolates, I'm going to go tell everybody on the internet so that everybody cleans on your shelf" which people on here do.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    why wow? i absolutely agree with The_Rock.
    I agree too not about being stupid just people haven't learned and have gotten taken in again by Shopper's Drug Mart and the quest to get more and more points. And during that quest to get points have lead to frustration and disappointment. Not worth it for me I rather shop at NF or even WM.
    glenglen likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Yep, I have to agree with you. I only shop at SDM now if there's a straight forward promo like 20x points and I just go in it for the regular 20x instead of "stacking". Not worth the effort sometimes and Walmart has been really good about coupons/free stuff so far.
    glenglen and anastasia1009 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I bought three Jamieson Flu today and got the 27,000 points. I had the cashier do it manually for me.
    glenglen and The_Scarecrow like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

maybe i'm the only one who feels this way....

but perhaps this promotion cancellation is a good thing

shoppers is screwing up lately with their BP offer "misprints", but how much of a future would the optimum program have if they did this week after week and promotions were taken advantage this way...there's no way they could afford that. i look at this as a good thing, maybe in the future they'll pay more attention to BP offers and how they'll work, and they'll continue to run a good rewards program instead of just losing too much money and cancelling or changing optimum.

just my 2 cents!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by r0c0upons View Post
    maybe i'm the only one who feels this way....

but perhaps this promotion cancellation is a good thing

shoppers is screwing up lately with their BP offer "misprints", but how much of a future would the optimum program have if they did this week after week and promotions were taken advantage this way...there's no way they could afford that. i look at this as a good thing, maybe in the future they'll pay more attention to BP offers and how they'll work, and they'll continue to run a good rewards program instead of just losing too much money and cancelling or changing optimum.

just my 2 cents!
    What it should do is have SDM hire better proof readers!
    glenglen, Poirot and barato like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information