User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Vespers Questions Of The Week (Oct 29, 2012)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

1. If giving joy was worth cash, how would you get rich> I would cook poutine for everyone, all day everyday...
    2. What is one thing, you do differently than other folks? Think - I always have a dozen or so things on my mind at any given time.
    3. Does pushing the elevator or cross walk button more than once make it work faster? Duh... yeah....
    4. Do you remember what annoyed you 1 year ago? Not really, unless it repeats itself, then its remembered. But I dont like to hold grudges....
    5. What is worse? Being told what you CAN"T do, or being told what you MUST do. Being told what I Can't do...
    6. Is there anything positive you can do this week, that you will remember the rest of your life? Win the lottery and become a millionaire.... the date and time would never be forgotten.
    7. Favourite natural event (besides ones involving humans... birth etc)?First snowfall of the season..... also the first fluffy snowfall of the year
    8. Your friends say you remind them of which celebrity (looks, behaviour... past or present) nope....
    9. 3 adjectives to describe WHY you like your favourite animal - cats!!! theyre independent, snuggly and always up for a good nap.
    10. Do you bake with cinnamon regularly? (because vesper is just curious... and will probably want a sample ) Not very often - but I do love a nice piece of cinnamon toast or a cinnamon bun at brekkie time.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Apple Crisp comes to mind mmmmmmmmmmmm
    HUbba Hubba Hubba... got a date for New Years Dan... I am free

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    If giving joy was worth cash, how would you get rich?
    I like to cook for people.

And if giving joy were a currency you would be the richest human on the planet if thats what you like to do!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    1. What is one thing, you do differently than other folks? Think - I always have a dozen or so things on my mind at any given time.
    Hey I am good thinker! Not only do I NOT read maps, I ignore my smart phone GPS Map and prefer to 'think' when I am lost!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    HUbba Hubba Hubba... got a date for New Years Dan... I am free
    LoL my lady wouldn't be too happy with me ditching her
    vesper likes this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually if I good breath tonight I might not be free on New Years... going on a pre date - date with a charming female.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Actually if I good breath tonight I might not be free on New Years... going on a pre date - date with a charming female.
    Alright Vesper!
    Lynn49, alicia and vesper like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

danger_dan, glowworm2k and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

1. If giving joy was worth cash, how would you get rich? hehe. There's a dirty answer to this one, so I will plead the fifth.
    2. What is one thing, you do differently than other folks? Oh dear god. My mind is in the gutter tonight. I plead the fifth. Again.
    3. Does pushing the elevator or cross walk button more than once make it work faster? Absolutely it does. Sometimes a sledgehammer helps too.
    4. Do you remember what annoyed you 1 year ago? Darned right I do. Seems that last year I was a very annoyed person. (LOL). At one point, DH was sick and whining about how whenever he's sick his mother does this and his mother does that. I threw the phone at him and told him to call his damn mommy then. And my work was annoying me last year too. I just felt completely over-worked and unappreciated. Felt like telling them where they could stick their job.
    5. What is worse? Being told what you CAN"T do, or being told what you MUST do. Being told what I can't do.
    6. Is there anything positive you can do this week, that you will remember the rest of your life? Every day is a day to make good things happen. Let's get started!
    7. Favourite natural event (besides ones involving humans... birth etc)? A nice rockin thunderstorm with some forked lightning.
    8. Your friends say you remind them of which celebrity (looks, behaviour... past or present) I look like Linda Hamilton from the Terminator movies. Minus the weapons, of course.
    9. 3 adjectives to describe WHY you like your favourite animal. Slinky, soft and licks really well. Awww crap. Should've pled the fifth again, huh?
    10. Do you bake with cinnamon regularly? (because vesper is just curious... and will probably want a sample ) Always. Cinnamon is the best spice. Ever.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

1. If giving joy was worth cash, how would you get rich? My humble slaves adoring me makes me rich.
    2. What is one thing, you do differently than other folks? being worshipped by humbler beings.
    3. Does pushing the elevator or cross walk button more than once make it work faster? I have minions to ensure that isn't a problem for me.

4. Do you remember what annoyed you 1 year ago? it's either dead by now or trying to find an FPC for Death Star parts.

5. What is worse? Being told what you CAN"T do, or being told what you MUST do.
    No-one who wants to live gives me that choice.

6. Is there anything positive you can do this week, that you will remember the rest of your life? Overturn the current rulers of earth and establish a Penguintocracy.

7. Favourite natural event (besides ones involving humans... birth etc)? Becoming supreme ruler of the universe
    8. Your friends say you remind them of which celebrity (looks, behaviour... past or present) Her Supreme Highness, Empress of Penguins, Darth Penguin I

9.. 3 adjectives to describe WHY you like your favourite animal ruthless flipper killing monsters

1. Do you bake with cinnamon regularly? no..penguins don't like cinnamon in excess..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    1. If giving joy was worth cash, how would you get rich? hehe. There's a dirty answer to this one, so I will plead the fifth.
    2. What is one thing, you do differently than other folks? Oh dear god. My mind is in the gutter tonight. I plead the fifth. Again.
    Oh NO!

Name:  08c-flying-man.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  17.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    1. Your friends say you remind them of which celebrity (looks, behaviour... past or present) I look like Linda Hamilton from the Terminator movies. Minus the weapons, of course.
    Oh Oh here we go!

Name:  man-flipping-shopped-or-not.png
Views: 101
Size:  157.9 KB
    Lynn49, annedougherty and ninna like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    6. Is there anything positive you can do this week, that you will remember the rest of your life? Overturn the current rulers of earth and establish a Penguintocracy.
    Hey I could be your mortal enemy! I'd be the 'Red Wings'. Named after the NHL Penguins rivals, not the other thing.
    Last edited by vesper; Wed, Oct 31st, 2012 at 05:14 AM.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

It took me a while to get around to posting this week, but here goes:

1. If giving joy was worth cash, how would you get rich? Random acts of kindness to homeless and marginalized people.
    2. What is one thing, you do differently than other folks? I eat carrots without peeling them, and often without cutting them into pieces... sort of the way bugs bunny does.
    3. Does pushing the elevator or cross walk button more than once make it work faster? Probably not, but I might just do it anyways.
    4. Do you remember what annoyed you 1 year ago? People asking me how the dissertation was going....
    5. What is worse? Being told what you CAN"T do, or being told what you MUST do. What I must do. Normally the can't list can be overcome, but it's hard to brush off a 'must' list.
    6. Is there anything positive you can do this week, that you will remember the rest of your life? I had my convocation for my Ph.D. program on Sunday night... that was pretty memorable!
    7. Favourite natural event (besides ones involving humans... birth etc)? The sunrise.
    8. Your friends say you remind them of which celebrity (looks, behaviour... past or present) Nobody. I have no celebrity resemblance as fas as I know.
    9. 3 adjectives to describe WHY you like your favourite animal I like wild cats due to their strength, adaptability and the fact that they look like giant versions of my pets
    10. Do you bake with cinnamon regularly? (because vesper is just curious... and will probably want a sample ) Oh yes I do. Cinnamon is the best! :D
    Lynn49, ninna, danger_dan and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had my convocation for my Ph.D. program on Sunday night... that was pretty memorable!
    Wow there is a rocket surgeon on the site! Are you able to dispense pharmaceuticals? Yahoo!
    P.S. Congratulations!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To everyone who posted, I dedicate this song, renamed `Music to watch girls baking with cinnamon by`
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by vesper; Wed, Oct 31st, 2012 at 03:18 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information