User Tag List

Page 344 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 844 1344 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    My daughter had done but not braces , option set of bites trays go in take out to eat sleep etc. total cost 1800.00 u pay monthly ... it shift ur teeth ...

Now that sounds like something I can work with..... I think my son and hubbie would go for that...Thanks I'm going to ask the ortho... Wow totally off topic and I get some great feedback...Romeo you rock!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    Well my son has his last Ortho. Appt before we have to make a really big decision. Either take his braces off now and wait till he is 17 and have Jaw surgury. Or just take them off and leave things as they are. Dang it looks like I'm going to loose the battle. They surgury would fix his overbite and give him a more square jaw..... Hubbie thinks I am to vein and to leave him alone...
    In this world it's unfortunate but strong features are an asset.
    I dunno 2 kids 2 sets of braces $$$ draining but surgury is covered under ohip.....The kid just brought home mid term marks in the 90's for grade 9, He could go places I want to make sure he has every thing he needs to get there...
    Sooooo what do you guys think I really could use an opionion.....
    After the braces are removed a fixed retainer will have to be inserted otherwise the teeth will go their own way. My kids didn't want a fixed retainer, so they insert one whilst sleeping. The older twin had to have her jaw widened with an appliance fixed to her upper jaw, turned by a key everyday, of course we had a string on the key so it wouldn't accidentally fall down her throat. No surgery for my kids and they are fine. Your son is probably still growing. I side with your husband...
    Last edited by Owdatoon; Thu, Apr 7th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    BB is noted in post # 5138 by kawam
    (also what you get when you move the guitar in 22 hicks' pic)
    UR TOO FUNNY
    TooCouponCrazy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    After the braces are removed a fixed retainer will have to be inserted otherwise the teeth will go their own way. My kids didn't want a fixed retainer, so they insert one whilst sleeping. I opted for no surgery for my kids and they are fine. Your son is probably still growing. I side with your husband...

I heard about the fixed retainer a while back from the Ortho and he may have to get one...These are all the things I will find out....I think the ones that Romeo was talking about sound interesting.....Maybe he won't have to have one then ????
    It's great to hear of other options, I like to hear about what other people did. It helps with asking questions at the Ortho...know some options before I have to make a decision right there...Thanks

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ROMEO View Post
    Japan hit by Another 7.4 Earthquake Tsunami Alert ..
    those poor people !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  Computer42.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  8.1 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    those poor people !!

Nothing on CNN or MSNBC I guess not breaking news anymore

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fresh quake triggers tsunami warning in Japan

By the CNN Wire Staff
    April 7, 2011 -- Updated 1639 GMT (0039 HKT)

The quake was centered 41 miles from Sendai -- one of the areas worst hit by last month's 9.0-magnitude earthquake.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• NEW: The tsunami warning and advisories are lifted
    • Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant is evacuated after the quake
    • No Pacific-wide tsunami is expected, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says

Tokyo (CNN) -- A powerful earthquake struck Japan on Thursday, triggering a tsunami warning for one prefecture and advisories in others.
    The warning and advisories were lifted by about 90 minutes later, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.
    The quake was closer to the Japanese coast than last month's 9.0-magnitude quake.
    There were no reports of casualties from anywhere in the earthquake zone, the National Police Agency said.

Witness: Aftershocks are 'gut-wrenching'