User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: **over**

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for the PM... I for sure got it right this time I voted and wished you good luck!! I have the pic of the Ferris Wheel as my profile pic. I hope you win!!!

Corina

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sun is shinning. Life is grand! All I need now is the 50 Million Lottomax Win.

Bump
    Last edited by Whatsup; Thu, Apr 7th, 2011 at 07:56 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Bump

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsup View Post
    Sun is shinning. Life is grand! All I need now is the 50 Million Lottomax Win.

Bump
    lmfao do we all ... i have my tickets but sadly i win nothing more than a free ticket once in a while lol

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

really need more 'likes' on my contest please help me out 14 days left to go i am still in first place but i would like to surpass in likes to keep me there and secure my win ... in appreciation of your like you will be entered into my draw tons of great coupons and GCs's from 10.00 if i dont win up to 100.00 if i win (see first post for breakdown) share it on your fb profile tell your friends to like it and increase my chances of staying on top winning and your chance at a higer dollar GC

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Voted! Can you please return the favour and vote for my beautiful Chloe in the IAMS Most Lovable Pet Contest? You can log in through Facebook and click on the green 'vote' button to the right of your pic or you can register if you're not on FB! Thank you SO much and good luck!
    http://petcontest.canadianliving.com/vote_entry/3957211-Chloe?offset=15&sort=upload DESC&collection=2551&channel=

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by CheapFloozie View Post
    Voted! Can you please return the favour and vote for my beautiful Chloe in the IAMS Most Lovable Pet Contest? You can log in through Facebook and click on the green 'vote' button to the right of your pic or you can register if you're not on FB! Thank you SO much and good luck!
    http://petcontest.canadianliving.com/vote_entry/3957211-Chloe?offset=15&sort=upload DESC&collection=2551&channel=
    is your name jennifer Gourley on fb if so your like was not registered saw you commented but it didnt take your liking of the pic if you could go back and click the like button under the picture where you commented that would be fabulous

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I won $2200.00 on 649 last year. One number away from 12 Million. At first I was disapointed when I was reading the numbers thinking ahhhhh I didnt win. Then I sat back and thought to myself Wait theres secondary prizes hehehehe. Then I was happy again.
    Last edited by Whatsup; Thu, Apr 7th, 2011 at 04:31 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

bump

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

really needs people to start voting tell your friends tell your husband/boyfriend sister brother tell everyone you know im 78 more likes away from the 25.00 GC increasing to 50.00 :D the other contestant is slowly creeping up on me he now has 68 likes so i need desperately for people to like the page and then like the photo remember you can only like the photo once per account and NO FAKE accounts PLEASE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

done
    pls vote by commenting on my cake http:///evijtA you might get an error msg but you can still comment under that

please rate 5 stars for bibi s on page 9
    http://www.primelinkinsurance.ca/contests/gallery9.htm

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Orlandoluvr
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

voted and liked..great picture. Hope you win. Good luck! Thanks for voting for mine!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

done! except i unfortunately could not comment- facebook has blocked me from commenting! :/

for mine please do not like- you must enter in your email and then confirm the email that they send you. thank you and good luck! http://www.mapleviewcloset.com/view-look/?look=814

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by puppiesarecute View Post
    done! except i unfortunately could not comment- facebook has blocked me from commenting! :/

for mine please do not like- you must enter in your email and then confirm the email that they send you. thank you and good luck! http://www.mapleviewcloset.com/view-look/?look=814

can you tell me your name on fb just so i know who you are

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information